TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tainted Heart by Hinata1

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Inuyasha stared at Kagome waiting for an answer; a direction; any thing. Kagome simply sighed and after many minutes of waiting for Inuyasha to say something more she gave up and pointed east.

"You sense a jewel shard Kagome?" Inuyasha asked knowing the answer already, but making sure.

"Yes," Kagome said slowly her annoyance apparent in her voice. She couldn't understand why she came back to this. This, being a half demon who saw her as a jewel shard detector and nothing more. No matter how much she loved him, it seemed thats all he saw her as.

"Kagome, what wrong?" Shippo asked innocently and then added, "What did Inuyasha do this time? He's such an idiot!" Shippo said in a childishly teasing manner.

Kagome didn't answer she simply sight when Inuyasha hit Shippo over the head.

"Sit!" It was then, Inuyasha realizes something was truly wrong. Kagome's voice held no annoyance nor anger, which was unusual when she said that word. Of course, he would ask her what was wrong when he could stand up from the little dent there was in the ground from the command.

"You do sound annoyed Kagome, what's troubling you?" Miroku asked looking at her through the corner of his eye.

"Nothing," was Kagome's only answer. What was bothering her? Well, that wasn't easy. Maybe it was the fact that the half demon she loved didn't seem to love her back? Or maybe it was Sota's constant bugging about how she never saw him anymore? Maybe it was because she never saw her family or friends? Or maybe it was she was simply tire. Tired of the oblivious Inuyasha, perverted monk;Miroku, the childish kitsune; Shippo, or the Fuedal Era altogether. Maybe it was Naraku and other demons that made her frustrated, or Kikyo? Maybe it was the constant search for Inuyasha's FIRST true love, the sacred jewel! There was one thing Kagome was sure of. Her best friend lived in the fuedal era, Songo.

Songo is a demon slayer, who is in love with Miroku. Miroku may not be as oblivious as Inuyasha, but he is very lecherous. Songo and Kagome shared stuff like that, love troubles, family troubles, BROTHER troubles.

Kagome was just plain tire and annoyed. If she had to deal with one more kitsune child, or one more oblivious idiot half demon, or anyone even slightly perverted she was going to scream.

Then she met Naruto Uzumaki. Needless to say, Kagome screamed.