TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New Arrivals by Herzer

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: In Partnership with Stylin Crimson who also does not own Naruto.
Chapter notes: Stylin Crimson and me have put our ideas into this story. It's my first attempt so I hope you enjoy it, thanks alot. We do not own Naruto. Sorry it's a bit sort.
Herzer stomped to a standstill too weary and tired to continue on his trek. He stared up into the vast canopy of leaves and branches above him and was grateful for the shade it was giving off. He was not used to all this. All this traveling from one place to another, it was new to him. But that’s why he had set off, to turn over a brand new leaf, to restart his life, get onto the right path…
But could he stick to it, he was having some serious doubts about all this.
Herzer slumped onto a rock and lay flat out admiring the screen above him, there were no forests were he came from, actually there wasn’t any trees either, well not of this kind of sort. There was only snow, ice and more snow and this place, well, imagine if you just came out the tundra and saw your first forest ever. The dramatic change of color, from your usual grays and whites to vibrant greens, reds, yellows and all sorts, it was amazing, this was the type of place you could restart your life. The place dreams become reality unless by bad-luck… You’re completely lost.

“God it’s so damn hot here.” Herzer gasped out load.

“So I see…”

“Huh? What…Who is that?” Herzer asked surprised.

“You do not know me as of yet, but you shall in time”

“Of course I don’t know you; I have no more clue who you are to how lost I am…”

“Eh em, well never mind all that, let us move on from my identity shall we.”

“I haven’t even questioned where this voice is coming from….hmmmmm.” Herzer says dumbly whilst looking around.

“….” Silence “I am here to offer you a deal my new friend; a deal I am sure you will be most interested in.”

Herzer stops, looks up once more and stares into the face of the voice.

“I’m listening.”
Chapter end notes: Ok, im not great at writing, but i thought ill give it a try, more to come, hopefully better (alot), cya till then.