TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Red Crimson Bride by atenademon

[Reviews - 37]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto.
Please review, I'm looking forward to see what do you think about my first fic ^.^ I accept critics I know too that my English is crappy. *cries*
"I do" the waited response came from the smiling groom as he gazed into blue-green orbs. The woman next to him smiled cheerfully at his two little words but big enough to link two lifes forever. She turned around a little and saw all the people who gathered at the ceremony, it was like the whole village gathered there to see them getting married. Why wouldn't they? The son of the most respectable clan in the Amegakure was getting married. She could see that averyone was smiling, even though not even half of them knew her. She instinctively put her free left hand at her over-sized abdomen just to feel exactly then two pairs of kicks.

The groom held her right hand tight and stared at her concerned as her face went from a smiling one to a frowning one. When he was about to say something she took her left hand and waved it smiling at him.

"It's ok, they are kicking, that's all." she said. He gazed at her, her truthful smile made him lose all his concerns and he found himself smiling at her also. She turned to the priest and nodded so he could continue the ceremony.

"Do you, Sayuri, take this man who now holds your hand, to be your true and wedded husband; and do you solemnly promise to love, cherish, honor and protect him to forsake all others for his sake, to cleave unto him and him only until dead shall part you?" the priest asked her. The bried stared at him with blank eyes, was he talking to her? She could sense all the stares that were given to her waiting fot her response. She turned her gaze to the man next to her who was smiling. This man, Ichiro Hatakeda, who she just met 8 months ago, who fell in love with her madly, proposed to her immediately when he believed that she had the same feelings as him. Even though, he didn't know her past he still wanted to marry her and when she told him that she was pregnant with his two babies he knew that she was the right woman.

And now he was sitting at the altar with her waiting for her response, but why was she hesitating? He knew that she would be happy with him, she even made the wedding preparations. Those months when she was busy with all that planning, he could see that she wanted to make every little detail perfect, she wanted to be a great ceremony, but what is with this hesitation now?

She stared at him, her now blue eyes locked on his dark grey ones. Her eyes would change color because of her mood, sometimes were blue, sometimes green, or blue-green. As she looked at him, she could only think how much he remembered her of him. His dark grey eyes and his black hair which was too long that had to be tied in a ponytail reminded her very much of the other one which she had to forget. But that was impossible, if just only a kick would came from her abdomen or when she could just take a look at Ichiro, her mind would go straight at the other one.

The betrayal, the suffering that she had to leave him made her to think about him everyday. She kept on thinking that why did she had to do such a stupid thing? Why did she had to leave the man she loved so much that she even got pregnant with him? But when the thought of her that she was pregnant came she would throw away the feeling of regret and sadness. The feeling of protection, of love for her unborn children made her able to resist the urge to return to him. But even if she had returned she would get killed. She would be accused of betrayal and finally killed along with her children.

There was even the option that she could have stayed with him and the other nine companions, but could she let her children born in a world of sin, crime and money? No, that was the true reason that she had left, she wanted to protect them of that life, she wanted them to be normal like the other children, where there could be only joy and happiness. Even she knew that nothing is compared with a smiling child when he is happy. Just thinking at her children happy made her heart melt and she could find herself smiling.

She rose her head and looked at Ichiro. If she will say yes to him, then past will definitely disappear and new memories of a happy family will replace that bloody past. She took another look before she would open her mouth to say two words. Yes, she knew that Ichiro will protect the unborn ones including her, she knew that plenty of love would come for her and them. And she knew that her children would be happy with him, he was a father figure and also he was an important person in the village. A person which was highly respected by everyone so if he would have children, they would be respected just like him. She made a smile, her eyes faded to green this time as she opened her mouth.

"I-" she was cut off as a loud noise caught her attention and made her to stop.

"What is going on?" The priest asked and everyone turned their heads towards the door. The bride wide her eyes open, she felt something strange, no, something familiar. She turned her head slowly towards the doors only to find nine men sitting there blocking the exit. She stared at them, black coats imprimed with red clouds and bamboo hats with bells attached to them made her realise that she had been found.

"Are you here for the ceremony?" the priest asked. As he finished his question, a loud noise came from some of the strange nine men, it sounded like a chuckle.

"You can say that." one of them said. Sayuri startled at the voice, a shiver crossed her body and she could sense that the man who spoke was smirking. 'Leader.' she thought.

"Don't worry, we will make it quick." one with a huge wrapped sword on his back said. Before anyone could ask what were they talking about, the strange men lunged towards the rows with villagers in front of them and in a second they drew weapons.

Everyone started to scream and tried to run towards the exit, but the only thing they met was death. Sayuri watched horrified as the villagers were dying in front of her, blood pouring from everywhere and how the men were approaching the altar. She felt a tight grip around her hand and Ichiro pulled her towards the door from which the priest usually would come. She moved heavily because of her pregnant state towards it but when they were about to open it, the door opened by itself and a man also dressed in a black cloak with red clouds came from it.

They made a step back and the man followed, he drew his katana and approached them. Sayuri stared at the man which was eyeing Ichiro, when she realised what he was going to do she jumped in front of the groom. The man in front of her stopped the attack right when it was about to pierce through her arm and pulled her away from Ichiro. She struggled to get out of the grip while Ichiro tried to take his weapon. But a pregnant woman wasn't a challenge to a criminal so he threw her on the floor causing her to fall with a thud.

"Are you ok?" Ichiro yelled at her, Sayuri rose her head signaling that she was fine but when she took a look at the image in front of her, every part of her heart broke. She watched how the sword pierced thorugh Ichiro's chest causing him to caugh blood. His eyes blocked on hers and she could feel tears starting to fall.

"ICHIRO!" she yelled but the stabbed man was already dead. The assasin took his weapon from the corpse and threw the body on the floor smirking. She stared at the dead person who had to be her husband and cried harder. While she was crying she didn't sense the pair of feet which approached her until two hands grabbed her by the arms and rose her from the ground. She grimaced in pain at the tight grip but the man didn't loosen it.

The man turned her around and Sayuri rose her head to see. She let out a horrifying scream at the scene. It was blood everywhere, lifeless bodies, including the ones of children and old people were scattered around, even some body parts were in some places. She looked at the altar, even the priest was dead, decapitated. Her tears fell hard on her cheeks as she screamed louder and louder, she couldn't believe what it was in front of her.

"Can you stop now?" the man who was holding her hissed. Sayuri stopped yelling but continued to cry. She looked in front of her and saw eight men approaching her with their blades and coats stained with blood. She looked behind them and saw that the tenth was leaning against the exit door and that he wasn't stained with blood like the rest. As they arrived at her the one who was holding her arms let go and she fell on her knees.

"Naruki" the leader leaned forward as he spoke "See what your betrayal did?"

"My name is Sayuri, Naruki Hirayama doesn't exist anymore." the bride said between her sobs. The leader grabbed her by her red hair and pulled it harder until she faced him.

"When you talk to someone you look at him" he hissed. The woman sent him a death glare. He pulled harder of her hair and Sayuri could feel that it was going to rip off. He turned her head towards the massacre behind him and forced her to look at it.

"See this? See?" he said shaking her head. "This is because of you. They are all dead because you betrayed Akatsuki." he said and let go of her hair making her to fall on the ground on her back. "And don't tell me that crap that you're not Naruki anymore. You will always be her, once you join the criminal world you will be part of it forever. You can't do anything to change it, no matter how many names you take and how many lies you tell, you will always be Naruki, one of the most dangerous assasins in the world." he said and rose up. Naruki stared at him with teary eyes an tried to get up as well but she couldn't.

"You could have killed only me!" she yelled" They didn't deserve this, none of them! They didn't had anything to do with my so called betrayal!"

"You think that only they died?" Pein asked. "The whole village is dead, Naruki." Naruki wide her eyes open, tears fell hard on her cheeks as she started to tremble because of the anger that rose inside her. She got up on her feet instantly and rose her hands performing a seal.

Pein watched her amused as she tried to do something with that seal.

"You have the strongest technique ever known, Naruki, but it's useless when you don't have a tiny bit of chakra in you." he said smirking. Naruki lowered her hands, how could she forget that in her state all the chakra was concentrated in the lower region of the abdomen? Somehow she felt helpless and stupid. She promised to herself that she'd protect her children with all she had but how could she if she forgot that she didn't have chakra? Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt a punch in her face.

The nine Akatsuki who were in front of her, hit her continously. She got punched, kicked, stabbed and even poisoned, the puppet master, Sasori took the liberty of doing this. But even for their own surprise , she didn't lose her consciousness at all. She tried to dodge the attacks even though it was impossible for her state, but the thought that she had to protect her unborn children made it possible. At last, Pein kicked her with all his strength in her face sending her a few meters away. While airborne she twisted her body in a way so she could fall on her back. When she landed on it, she coughed blood because of the hard contact.

"You deserve this the second you left the orders I gave you", Pein said, "People who do such things, die."

Outside the torturing circle, the tenth Akatsuki watched how the woman received hits from each member and he listened to all her screams and yells. He slowly made his way towards the circle with loud steps. Naruki, after landing on the cold floor noticed the sound of the steps approaching. She rose her head and with her left eye which wasn't dark blue stared at the figure.

Her face which was covered in blood matched the color of her hair. She had bruises, cuts all over her face and she was missing a few teeth, but that didn't mattered to her. The most important thing was that her unborn children were safe.

Naruki was panting for air, but with each breath she took her chest hurt. The man with the bamboo hat approached her and leaned forward to see her better. Naruki turned her head towards him and looked through the small hole between the hat and the high collar. As she gazed at it, her green eyes locked on red ones with three tomoes. She coughed again this time harder than before but she kept her stare with him. The man rose his hand slowly and removed the hat, Naruki could see the top of his face better. The man which she loved all those years spent with Akatsuki was standing in front of her. He undid the top notches of the cloak revealing the bottom part as well. Naruki gasped, she saw that it really was him, the lines at his eyes, the mouth which she shared kisses with, the red eyes which faded to dark grey when he was only with her, the pale skin which she loved to touch and the hands which always held her tight. It was him.

She expected him to be different, but instead he was emotionless, his face showed boredom but his eyes showed anger, rage, the kind of stare which she never received from him. And another thing caught her attention while looking at him, disgust. He was disgusted with her, he didn't even have pity for her. She could feel tears falling, the man which she shared everything with was going to be the one who will kill her.

"You're weak, Naruki, you always have been." he said in a low voice that Naruki couldn't believe that it even came from him. "You let your emotions take over you, a true assasin would never do such thing" he said. Naruki stared at him with eyes open still panting for air as a sound of sword being pulled from a sheath made itself heard. She watched how he rose the katana above her with both of his hands. She still tried to catch a glimpse of sorry, pity in his eyes but it never came.

Now she realised, he was just doing his job.

"Naruki, you will burn down along with this village which accepted you in it. The one which accepted a lie." Pein said. Naruki looked at him as he put on his bamboo hat along with the other comrades. She could see the smirking faces of the criminals which slaughtered a whole village: Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame, Orochimaru, Pein, Konan, Sasori, Deidara, Zetsu. And there was also Itachi, the one who was now holding the katana above her. She turned her gaze at the Uchiha prodigy, she saw that his eyes were redder than she had ever seen. He rose his katana even higher to give the final blow. She stared in his eyes as he lowered his katana with speed.

"They are yours." she whispered then the katana pierced through her chest making her to wide her eyes open and tense at the steel which went through her. But in a few seconds she untensed and she gave her last breath closing her eyes. Itachi watched how the hard breath went to an inexistent one. He let the katana in her body and got up on his feet not even taking one more glance at his lover.

"If that didn't kill her, then the poison will." Pein said and motioned to the others to follow him. Itachi put on his bamboo hat and all of them left the church.

After they reached on a hill they turned their heads and watched how the great Amegakure village was burning hard to pieces. Nothing will remain there, only ashes of a village that accepted a sin when it was in it's full glory.