TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Miwa Sukino by Skittles

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, or any of the characters from Naruto. However, I do own Miwa, and any use of her without my permission will get you in trouble.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
^That's the closest picture I could find of Miwa. I'll have the drawing up as soon as I scan it. ~chu~

Name: Miwa Sukino
Age: 14
Height: 5'3”
Weight: 112lbs
Gender: female
Hair: Black. Back is short and spiky, but the front is chin length and straight.
Eye Color: silver gray

Personality: Moody and loner. Goth.

Likes: Black, wolves, being alone.

Dislikes: Killing, murderers, blood, people, crowds, group things, etc.

Hobbies: Singing (usually sings by herself), drawing, fashion.

History: Miwa was born in Konoha and grew up with Naruto and Saika. When she was 7, her father and mother decided to go on an exploration to discover more about the other villages. No one really heard from her while she was gone, but when she returned, she was a different person. Instead of her former “daddy's little girl” self, she was a cold hearted girl who cared only about survival; she even rejected her friends upon her return. After Saika was able to break through her shell, Miwa explained what had happened. During her trip, her mother and father had been murdered during a fight, leaving her alone for the last 2 years. She had managed to find Konoha by herself, and returned to her family's old home. She trusts very few people, and refuses to let herself get close to anyone, because she doesn't want to lose them again. Slowly but surely, Saika has been helping Miwa relax and learn to trust again.

Abilities: Can coordinate a great outfit in less than 30 minutes, with make-up and accessories. ^_^

Attacks:

Fire Wheel—Traps opponent in the metal chain she carries and sets the chain on fire, burning opponent. She learned this from her father, as it was one of his signature moves. Similar to Sasuke's Phoenix Fire jutsu.

Crushing Cobra—Chain attacks enemy like a cobra, wrapping around them and constricting. Another of her father's moves.

Shadow Clone—Learned from her mother before she was murdered.

Transform Jutsu—learned as child.

Summoning Jutsu—Summons 3 wolves who attack on her command. Both she and her parents were in contract with the wolves, but after her mother died, her father entered into a contract with her mother's wolf, Chiyo. Then he taught her how to summon all of them, because he knew that he would die soon. When he did die, all three of them entered a contract with her, because Chiyo and Katsuo wanted to help her avenge her parents. The wolves names are: Katsuo, the alpha male of the three, Chiyo, the alpha female of the three, and Emi, Katsuo and Chiyo's daughter. Each wolf has a kanji on a band somewhere on them. Katsuo has a band around his neck with the kanji Kazoku, or family. Chiyo has one on her right leg with the kanji Yuujou, or friendship. Emi has one on her left leg with the kanji Ai, or love. The three wolves stand for family, friendship, and love, the things that the Sukino clan fought for. They are also the things that Miwa feels are missing from her life.
Specialties: Miwa is good at using herbs to help herself and others, be it medicinal or for relaxation purposes.

Regular Outfit: Wears a long sleeve fishnet shirt underneath a snug black tee. She usually wears her headband around her neck, and she wears a strap with pockets over her right shoulder. She puts her kunai and shuriken in the pockets, and often stores scrolls and herbs in there as well. Over her left shoulder she wears a large metal chain that was handed down to her from her father. She wears a pair of black baggy pants with numerous pockets and zippers. There are purple accents and stitching on the pants. There are also various chains that hook onto the pants; she can add the length of those chains to her larger chain, extending the reach of her chain by 5 feet. There are also many hooks that she clips things to as well. Her boots are black leather thigh high boots that zip, lace, and buckle. They have four buckles on them, and make her an inch and one-half taller.