TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's Cold by animeangelspet

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Not a story for sensitive people.
Chapter notes: REWRITTEN PLEASE READ!!!

Disclaimer- Don't own Naruto characters
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Chapter 1
The Beginning

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

'Make it go away. Make the pain go away.' Naruto whispered as he lay on the streets of Konoha. His whole body was covered in blood and semen and there were several kunai's embedded in his body. He had been ambushed by two villagers. The same villagers he had sworn to protect. Nobody had even tried to help him. They had just stared and watched not bothering to lift a finger to his pleas.
-Oh kit. As much as I wish I could say it was all they're faultI can't. It's also your fault for two reasons. One, you didn't attack back. You could have killed them but you didn't. Two, you were weak. You should have sensed them first or known how to at least defend yourself.- Kyuubi said softly as he tried to heal the worst wounds. 'Then make me stronger. After all you wouldn't want to be known as the great Kyuubi sealed in a weak boy would you? Wouldn't you prefer to be known as the great Kyuubi sealed in the most powerful boy in all of the fire country?'
-Fine kit you have a good point, but it will be painful at some point.-
'I have felt true pain. At least this time something good will come of it.'
-Very well.- Naruto sighed in relief when Kyuubi' chakra ingulfed him, quickly healing all of his wounds and giving him enough energy to get up and walk home. -Rest now. I'll teach you some jutsu's in your dreams.- Naruto nodded as he entered his apartment and went to his room. He tore the kunai's out of his body and felt the wounds healing. He took off his jacket and watched them heal.
'Though they're still going to scar. Oh well I'll jus cover them up with a shirt or something. Not like anybody would care anyways.' Naruto slid in his bed and closed his eyes. ' This is the start of a new beginning.'

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Chapter end notes: Okay I'm almost done the next chapter!!! So review please!!!!