TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Motherhood by Wolf_Hanyou_Shinobi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I just wanted to post something and this idea popped into my head! So I doubt that It wont be a oneshot. Oh, and if you have any good ideas for a story I'll hear you out, I.m kinda in a slump right now!
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I own nothing but the concept of the story and the fox kits! Please rate and review!!
Naruto woke up to the sound of mewling and scraping sounds at his doorstep. He sleepily opened the door and was pounced on by five little fox kits. "We found you Mommy!", one said while another added,"You sure look alot different but you still smell the same!", a third added,"We'd know our Mommy's scent anywhere!". "Hey get off of me, believe it!", Naruto yelled, "Who are you, why can you talk, and why are you calling me Mommy?" "We are the kits of the great nine tailed demon fox, Kyuubi. And you are Kyuubi we can tell by your scent. So YOU have to take care of us!", one said and while Naruto tryed to make sense of all this they began begging for food. So he cooked them some ramen but had it spat back into his face. "We're carnivores Mommy! We only eat meat!", said one "Fine, fine I'll go get you some meat but stay here and don't get into any trouble!", Naruto said annoyed. But they followed him anyway. He caught them some fish and they scarfed down so fast that Naruto realized how skinny they were. So he finally decided to take this thing seriously and to raise the kits.
********* Six months later**********
"So Naruto, having fun being a mother?", Sasuke asked mockingly. "Shut up Sasuke! Believe it!", Naruto yelled back while forgetting that Kyuubi's kits were taking there nap and yelling would wake them up. "No really, Naruto, it must be hard. I mean I'd be pretty bummed if I had a female demon living inside me and I had to take care of it's kits", Sasuke continued. "LEAVE ME ALONE TEME!!!!!!", Naruto yelled even louder. Then the kits came out of the bedroom that they had been napping in ( Naruto and Sasuke were having a tea party in the living room lol) with bags looking as if they were going on a long journey. " Hey, where are you guys going?", Naruto asked. "We are old enough now to live on our own. We will never forget you Mommy!", said one of them. "Really? Oh okay then, I have to get back to training anyway.", Naruto said his voice showing his saddness. So the fox kits left and Naruto's life went back to normal, well as normal life can be for a ninja in training who has a demon inside of him. Fin
Chapter end notes: Well what do you think? I think it's pretty stupid but I want to know your opinion. Oh, and I don't know how Kyuubi,s kits could be babies after 12 years! It was just a quick idea that doesn't have to make sense and I promise my future stories will be better. O-chay! Rate and review please!