TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lazy day in Konoha by Verzida99

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Several days have gone by with no missions from the third Hokage, and Naruto was getting bored of Konoha. 'I know, I’ll go visit Sasuke,' Naruto thought to himself. Naruto rushed through Konoha, joy rushing through him from the thoughts of seeing his lover once again. He then arrived at Sasuke’s apartment complex, he ascended the stairs and found Sasuke’s room door. He knocked three times on the door, rocking back and forth like an excited little girl; 30 seconds went by with no answer.
“Well, I am his lover, so I guess he won’t mind if I let myself in,” Naruto said to himself. He opened the door and walked in; he passed through the unfurnished living room and the kitchen and ended up in the bedroom, where many a happy moment happened. He was so excited about being back in the room that he was almost inclined to sit on the bed and wait for Sasuke. Then he saw a note sitting on top of Sasuke’s desk, he walked over and picked it up.
* * * *
A few rooftops over, Zerek was squatting down with a pair of binoculars glued to his face, giggling quietly to himself. He was spying on the women’s spa and bath a block away from his location. He then slipped and his head turned, allowing him to see Naruto reading a note in Sasuke’s room. His curiosity overcame his perversion and he jumped over to the room, landing on the windowsill.
“What cha doin?” Zerek asked. Naruto jumped a half a foot off the ground he was so startled.
“Just wondering where Sasuke went,” Naruto said.
“Sasuke left the village a few days ago, I think he was with Neji,” Zerek said. The moment Zerek said the name ‘Neji’ Naruto clenched both his fists, crushing the note.
“I’ll kill him,” Naruto said.
“Why?” Zerek asked.
“He’s cheating on me with Neji,” Naruto said through clenched teeth. Then he walked over to the side of Sasuke’s bed and picked up something, “And… Orochimaru?”
“Hey, that’s Orochimaru’s ropy thing,” Zerek said, “But, Orochimaru has no lover, he’s to pale and girly, he just goes around raping random genin at night,” Zerek continued.
“How do you know that?” Naruto asked.
“Trust me, I know,” Zerek said, shivering, “But the Neji story seems like it would be possible,”
“That’s it!!!” Naruto exclaimed.
“What?” Zerek asked.
“To get Sasuke back, I need to cheat on him so he will be ashamed of what he did and he will be sorry,” Naruto said. He then took a step towards Zerek and started to hold out his arms.
“NO, no, no, no, no, no, no, not with me you don’t,” Zerek said, and then jumped out the window.
* * * *
Three days past in Konoha; Naruto’s plan worked, he slept with Kiba and Sasuke apologized for what he did, they are still happy even now. Zerek on the other hand, went back to spying on the women’s spa and bath. Everything was back to normal.
:)