TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki high school musical by xrayer2

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: meh.
Chapter notes: i don't own naruto, or any of the writers mentioned on here. anyone publicly or privately recognized i don't own. unless, of course, you publicly or privately recognize me. then i own myself.
Alfred: JOY! WE'RE BACK! yes, after several tries at posting this, and general me-not-being-here-ness, and..school...*twitch*, akatsuki truth or dare is now back online!

Deidera: you know what, couldn't we just be gone for five more minutes...?

Alfred: no. shut up, go away.

Deidera: OKAY!

Alfred: uh, actually, on second thought, stay here. so, i'm going to go through the whole Rachel/Deadly Dream dare that i've tried to write at least three times...and now, i'm going to follow someone's helpful adivice. this had better work..

Leader: uh, why is there---

Alfred: HA! YOUR NAMES PEIN! I DON'T HAVE TO WRITE YOUR NAME 'LEADER' ANYMORE!!

Pein: crap.

Alfred: hey, if you added a 's' to your name..

Pein: no.

Alfred: are you sure that wasn't on purpose?

Pein: completely.

Alfred: yeah, but--

Pein: i will end you...so help me, i will.

Alfred: uh...kay....

Pein: anyways, why is there a stage behind us?

Itachi: yeah, i was wondering that too...wait, if this is about another stupid game show, i'm telling you right now, HELL. NO.

Alfred: well, for once, this dare has absolutely nothing to do with you...of course, the last part of the dare i didn't read, just for suspense..on my own part. so it might.

Itachi: i will end you...if it's me. if not, you have have a cookie.

Alfred; ooh, a cookie. well, anyway, we shall be doing a high school musical!

Naruto: OH, GOD NO! NO! NO! I REFUSE!!!!

Jiraiya: we must kill that movie with fire and holy water...and frogs.

Orochimaru: the second one wasn't nearly as good as the first one.

*silence*

Orochimaru: uh...i mean, um...hey look, a flying pizza!

Alfred and Naruto: *look up*

Orochimaru: *runs away*

Alfred: ookkkayyy..well, anyways, we'll be doing a..akatsuki clan musical...about...Romeo and juliet!

Sakura: but that isn't even a musical, dumbbutt.

Alfred:....uh...well, i..well, shut up, okay? or i'll rape you in the eye!

Tsunade: what....the hell. how the hell do you do that?

Jiraiya: *grins evily* oh, i could think of a way...

*jiraiya is punched out of the rest of this production by the censoring committee.*

Alfred: i don't really get it...my friend Jake made it up...well, anyway, Rachel sent me a list of parts, but she seems to have forgotten to place in anything but the end scene, you know, they kiss, and they both die. that part. well, here are the characters. Sasuke is deade body A, Sakura is dead body B, and Ino is dead body C...uh, and...

sasuke: dead....body..?

Sakura: then who's romeo and juilet?

Alfred:, hidan's romeo...and..and...*randomly stabs self in the heart, but is unfourtunately unable to* god...stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid creator of naruto..if only that sasunaru kiss scene never happened, this may not have either....

Itachi: oh, i feel so sorry for whatever boy is juliet.

Kisame: wait-BOY?

Alfred: juliet is...neji.

*silence*

Neji: *faints*

LATER......

hidan: no, it's against my religion. no.

Alfred: okay, look. you guys will just make it LOOK like you're kissing, but he'll miss you. nothing can go wrong.

Neji: *inside dressing room*OH, HELL NO! I AM NOT COMING OUT!!

Hinata: uhm, i..i think it look...g-good...

Itachi: *walks out* hehe...that made my day..and scarred my forever...

Tsunade: GET OUT THERE!! *throws Neji out,who is wearing a dress*

Neji:...if you laugh, i will--

Naruto: HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAK!! HAHAHAHA!!1

Neji: I WILL END YOU!!!!

ALfred: okay, okay, let's get this over with. ACTION!

Hidan: (lies down, pretending to be dead*

Alfred: *stabs hidan with a large sword*

Hidan: what the HELL was that for?

Alfred: realism. stop complaining, this is movie buisness. action!

Neji: romeo..oh....uh, art thou..forsooth..um...uh...

Alfre:d JUST FAKE THE KISS ALREADY!!!

Neji: *jumps up* no! i wil not--hey...why can't i move my body?

Hidan: me...either..

Random person # 1: yes, violet! i told you that idiot would fall into my trap!

Random person # 2: it worked perfectly, rachel!

alfre:d oh, you're f**king kidding me.

Violet(a vampire's butterfly) and Rachel(Deadly Dream): mind control jutsu, success!

Neji:...oh, god...

Rachel: we have outsmarted you, now, by controlling their bodies against their will, we shall create the ultimate neji hidan yaoi scene ever!

Alfred: WHAT YOU SAY???

Violet: Hah! All your base are belong to us, Alfred! we win! now, go!

Cast: NOOO!!

Neji leaned down towards Hidan, and began to-

Cast: GAHHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!

Hidan then reached down Neji's--

Cast: GAHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!

Neji then slowly rubbed--

CAst: *bashing their heads in with bricks*

Alfred: *gouges out eyes*

And Hidan pulled down Neji's--*insert random scream*--and began to--

And then the world caved in on itself, and the universe was torn apart.

END.