TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Random Naruto Fic ^^ by Kaori Uzumaki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I know it's a little drawn out, but my tv was taken away for my dad (if you want to ask, just ask) and the internet crashed, I finished New Moon (ask and die) so I was bored!
"NAAAARUUUUTOOOO!!" Kaori yelled, trying to wake the sleeping boy. She grunted. "Okay, you wanna play that way, I can play that way.." Walking to the sink, she picked up a bowl and filled it with cold water. "Reminder, you asked for it." she mumbled and poured the water over Naruto's head. "AAAHHHH!!!" Naruto shouted, jumping out of his bed and wrapping his arms around himself. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?" he asked, grabbing a towel and drying himself. "You wouldn't wake up, nii-san." Kaori said simply and smiled. Naruto just stared at the smiling sibling. "That's all?!?!?" he yelled, his face red. "Oh, and if we don't hurry, we'll be late." she said, standing by the front doorway.

Naruto rushed, pulling on his orange jumpsuit-thing and ran out the door. "HEY!" It was Kaori's turn to yell now as she ran after him, shouting out insults and ranting.

Reaching the training grounds, Naruto looked over at Sakura and blushed slightly. Kaori and Sasuke just rolled their eyes as Sakura payed no heed and continued to cling onto Sasuke. After a while of trying to get Sakura off of him, Sasuke just gave up and let her hang on his right arm as he leaned against a tree and sighed. Kaori just stared at Sakura, thinking, 'Why is it she always hangs on Sasuke? I don't even get what she and all the other Sasuke fangirls see in him...'

Naruto sat up and broke the silence. "Hey...Where's Kakashi-sensei?" Everyone just stared at him. "What, what? What did I do?" he asked, glancing back and forth at everyone. "Loser, we can all see he's not here." Sasuke said, unintentionally making Sakura give him a 'Sasuke, you're so awesome!' look. He sighed silently and looked away form her. "Yeah...I wonder if he'll try to make up and excuse and what it'll be..." Kaori asked, sending everyone's imagination's wild.

Naruto thought of Kakashi walking up and saying something that only Naruto could think of, 'Kakashi walks up with free ramen coupons from Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. "Sorry I was late, I picked these up for Naruto, though!"' Naruto grinned happily, chuckling and wiggling around, waiting for Kakashi to arrive.

Kaori interrupted Naruto's train of thought. "No, Naruto, he's not going to bring you ramen coupons. I can't believe I'm related to you!" she said, glaring at Naruto from the corner of her eye. "Hey! It's possible!" Naruto retorted, giving her back a glare. "No, it can't! He doesn't hardly even know you, so how could he know you like ramen!!" she shot back, this time turning around to face him. "I don't know! He's a jonin and our sensei! Plus, he's weird!" Naruto argued, making a very good point.

"I am not 'weird'!" a fake offended voice cut through their argument. Everyone looked in the direction of where the voice was and saw Kakashi. "FINALLY!!" Naruto, Kaori, and Sakura shouted. Sakura let go of Sasuke to turn around and glare a Kakashi long enough for Sasuke to rush to the other side of the training grounds. When Sakura turned around and Sasuke wasn't there, she pouted silently while Kaori laughed. "DON'T LAUGH AT ME, CHA!!" Inner Sakura barked, then silenced and mulled over Sasuke leaving her.

"So, what happened to you? You said that we 'have a big day ahead of us'...What's that supposed to mean?!?!" Kaori demanded, ready to shake their sensei by the shoulders voilently, which she got up to do so. "Oh? Oh, I just got lost on the path of life.." Kakashi answered, smiling. "AND YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THAT LOAD?!" Kaori yelled while the others glared or had 'Is this guy serious?!' faces plastered on. Kaori walked up to him, glaring furiously. Naruto scrambled up, getting what Kaori was about to do and grabbed her from behind.

"NO, ONEE-CHAN!!!" Naruto yelped as Kaori reached outwards. "Let me go!! At least pretty boy and fangirl over there were on time! Even Naruto! And I had to pour a cold bowl of water on him this morning to wake him up!!" Kaori shouted. Sasuke and Sakura just stared. 'PMS much?' Kakashi and Sakura thought. "No, I am not.." Kaori muttered under her breath as if she had read their thoughts.

'WHY is it that I get the weird teams?' Kakashi thought, sighing mentally. 'Why?' "HEY KAKASHI SENSEI!!! ARE YOU ALIVE?!" Naruto yelled, waving his hand in front of Kakashi's face. "Yes, Naruto." Kakashi sighed, looking his team over. 'A Sasuke fangirl, an Uchiha, and two Uzumaki's. Oh, the fun I will have..' he thought sarcastically, closing his eyes and sighing. 'A hopeless situtation...Really, what did I get myself into?' he asked himself, the sum blazing down upon them now.

"Soooooo....!" Naruto said, finally speaking. "Sooo, what?" Kaori asked, taking the words from her sensei before he could speak them. "Sooooo, what have you called us here for? I kinda wanna know before my onee-chan tries to kill you again." At that, Naruto received a quick glare, wonderin the same thing when she looked at Kakashi. "Yeah, are you just going to sit here and waste my time, or are you going to do something other than stand there and stare. Personally, it's starting to freak me out." Kaori added to Naruto, curiosity geting the better of her. 'HOW DARE SHE TALK TO KAKASHI-SENSEI LIKE THAT!!! DOESN'T SHE KNOW WHAT HE COULD DO?!?!' Inner Sakura screamed. Sakura's eye twitched slightly, thinking 'Oh boy, I have two Uzumaki's!! I'm going to die of being annoyed!!'

"Hmm? Oh, yes. We have quite a few things to do today..." Kakashi said. Before he even got to explain what they were, Naruto shot up. "YOU MEAN MISSIONS?!?!" he cried, joyous. Kakashi opened his mouth to correct him, but Naruto rambled on. "OH BOY!! MY FIRST MISSION! WHAT IS IT, KAKASHI-SENSEI?! NO! WAIT! I WANT TO GUESS! WE HAVE TO PROTECT A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS?! NO! WE HAVE TO ASSASINATE A THREAT TO THE VILLAGE!! OH BOY!!" Naruto rambled on, imagining things that went with waht he said. By the time he asked what it was, he was jumping up and down. Kaori watched him in mute amusement, Sakura just glared, and Sasuke silently stared.

"SIT DOWN!!!" Kaori shouted, hitting the jumping Naruto repeatedly on the head with the blunt end of her scythe, eventually getting up to sit on him. Naruto lied on the ground with Kaori on his back, grunting as he tried to get free. "No." his sibling kept saying, stopping suddenly then looking up at the confused sensei.

"So, what is it we're doing?" she asked calmly, like nothing ever happened. Kakashi cleared his throat. "Ahem, uh, we're doing quite a few things, actually." he said, doing his one-eyed smile and holding a scroll out, handing it to Kaori. "Let everyone see, now." he said as if she was five years old again. Kaori simply grunted in annoyance as her reply.

"GET OFF ME! HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH, KAORI?! YOU'RE HEAVY!!" Naruto shouted, getting a surprisingly calm reply. "Are you implying that I'm fat?" Kaori asked, basically monotone except for the slight pitch of a question at the end. Sakura looked at Naruto in disbelief, then at Kaori. She was a woman, she knew what would happen if any girl were to be called fat. "BELIEVE IT!!" Naruto shouted stubbornly. At that, Sakura flinched, for once feeling sorry for the blonde. Instantly, the younger sibling went flying towards Kakashi. Kakashi easily dodged the flying kid, making him crash into and break a tree.

Kaori's calm composure stayed, even though a slight tremor ran through her voice as she spoke out of anger. "Now, learned your lesson, nii-san?" she asked, Sakura tsking in the background. Sasuke stared, his stoic expression never changing even when his thoughts did. 'I'll fight her - and win. But how did I end up with a psycho, a fangirl, and Naruto?' he thought, his eye twitching unnoticably. "Now what is it with you and throwing people at me?" Kakashi asked, a false innocent/questionable tone taking over.

"Don't take it personally, Kakashi-sensei, it's just a habit, throwing students at senseis." the calmer Kaori replied, a smirk lining her face. Naruto stood up, rubbing where he had been hit and the spot he landed on. "Don't be so rough..." he muttered, surprising all but his sister. 'She must be something to put Naruto in his place...I'll keep an eye on her...' Kakashi thought, staring at the girl his thoughts were focused on. 'She...WHAT...?' Sakura thought, eyes wide. 'She put Naruto in his place...She might be a better opponent than thought...' Sasuke thought, eyeing Kaori.

"And what, exactly, are you looking at, Prettyboy Uchiha?" Kaori asked, noticing Sasuke stare. "Nothing." he said, shifting positions on the tree. Kakashi looked up at the sky. It had been late afternoon when all this started and now it was approaching evening. He sighed, closing his eyes. "Kaori, hand me the scroll. It looks like we'll have to finish up tomorrow.." he said, holding his hand out expectantly for the scroll. Kaori returned it, looking up at the darkening sky.

"I'll get Naruto.." she sighed, pulling her brother up roughly and walking off. With that, everyone separated, except for Sasuke and Sakura as Sakura was intent on taking Sasuke's right arm home as a souvenir.