TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Confusion by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: i do not own naruto, nor do i pretend to

a reply letter to S_a_Bs The Night, The Sand, and The Wind (which I strongly recommend and any of the other letters written.)
Gaara,

The moon is a beautiful thing, isn't it? It holds the gaze of many, many people. It progresses, and eventually hides itself altogether, but it grows and grows more until it is full again. At one time or other, you have gazed at the same exact moon I'm currently writing under. You have watched its life many times over, I would think. The moon compliments the night that you have to watch come and leave. I wish I could sit next you during those nights, help in anyway I can. How heavy is the burden, Gaara?

Why do you not ask me of my feelings, Gaara? You have been mistaken; Naruto has long ago given his heart to another. Even if he hadn’t, he and I would have never been good together. He has given his heart to his passion, traveling and protecting others, and I would encourage him no matter what, because I know what he is doing is right and he is a dear friend to me. But he will never be anything more, for pink and orange can never go together, nor have I ever wished they could. I haven’t yet given my heart fully to anyone or anything.

I hope sincerely that you have not given up on me yet. If you haven’t by the time this letter arrives, I hope you will take what I say to heart. What I feel right now is what I claimed I felt for Sasuke, but this time it is so much stronger.

Gaara, who ever said that you don’t make life worth living? And, yes, I understand that there are a lot of people out there who won’t come near you because of what you have inside, but isn’t it the people who try to get close to you the ones who matter? The ones who back away without actually knowing you, they are worse than scum. They take you for what you have inside of you, not who you actually are. No-ones hands are without blemishes. Whether it be the blood of others, or stained by stealing, everyone has done something wrong sometime in their life.

But there is a feeling in here that I cannot shake off. If the thoughts of me are haunting you, I do hope that this letter doesn’t make it continue.

I do wish that the wind would carry me into someone’s arms, but I wouldn’t mind if it didn’t either. I think I’ve grown for the better these past few years. I don’t think I need anyone else to help define my life. But, since I am a girl, I can’t help but imagine myself falling into the arms of another, and finding love.

Sending the moon and this letter with love,
Sakura