TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Mere Crush by rasengan_welch

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: sorry for the delay of no updating.this will make up for it,enjoy chapter 2.and a note,the party will be in chapter 4.i know it's supposed to be next chapter,but i'm just showing all the people that got the invitations.it'll still be in the day time like it is in this chapter.
Konohamaru waited at the memorial stone patiently for 'the great jiraiya' to show up.it had been two hours after he told him to be there.but he wasn't there himself."that old man had better be here in the next two minutes,or i'm outta here." the time had went past very quickly,upsetting konohamaru.

"that's it,i'm gone.." he started to walk away until a large bog of smoke whizzed up behind him.when he turned around,he saw an extremely tall figure.seeming to hold up something else big on it's shoulders.when the smoke cleared up,it revealed a white haired man with red lines tracing down from his eyes,standing sideways with his arms spread apart.having an impressing grin on his face.

"im here! the handsome,other-worldly toad sage,jiraiya!" konohamaru stood with a disgusted face.also angry that he showed up two hours late."hey old man! you're two hours late!" he exclaimed. "what are you talking about? i'm on time!" "are not! it's 1:05!" "wow,i guess time flies when you're having fun.." "hey! you were out partying while i was waiting for you?! and what happened to naruto?!"

Jiraiya looked over at the unconcious chuunin."yeah about him,he's had alittle more to drink than he's ha--" "you got him drunk and made him do pervy things with you huh?" jiraiya stood,defeated as he dropped naruto onto the warm dirt."the drinking,yes.but when i tried to get him to have some fun,he was still himself and resisted me."

"whatever,are you gonna teach me or not?" "yes i will you twerp now listen carefully, i--" the two sane ones looked over at naruto who was slowly getting up with long,sick-like moaning."oh,my head.." he looked up at jiraiya who was grinning with amazement.naruto perked up quickly and pointed at him."you! pervy-sage! what were you thinking last night!? i told you i didn't want to do anything pervy with you and you made me!"

"what...? it's not my fault you couldn't handle one glass of sake.i never knew how fun you were when you're drunk.." "so that was you!" "guys!" konohamaru interrupted "you're forgetting about me!" jiraiya gave up the argument he had with naruto."okay,okay,i'll teach you the proper way to seduce a girl." "what? i don't wanna lay in bed with her!" "oh,sorry wrong topic.now,if you want a girl to fall for you,you gotta treat her the way she wants to be treated."

"how?" "if you think she's angry with you,then try to calm her down." "so if i do something wrong,then i have to make things better?" "correct! now what do you do if girl feels lonely?" "uhh....you leave her where she is?" jiraiya sighed "no,you give her company.girls like to talk non-stop so try to get in conversation with her." naruto sat on the ground with an annoyed face.messing around with the grass since there was nothing else better to do.' these two had better hurry up,i'm getting hungry.'

"okay,next lesson,if a girl is sad,and you're the only one around,and your options are to either go cheer her up,or go get a snack and then go talk to her?" konohamaru pondered with a hand on his chin."hmm...it depends on what kind of snack." "no-no-no! you're not there for the snacks,you there for the girl now pay attention."

Jiraiya walked over to a beautiful young woman who was deciding on what jewelry to buy from the nearby vender."excuse me miss..?" he started "if you ask me,i think that sapphire necklace would look better on you." she blinked at him in confusion."you know,it would...but i haven't any money on me."

"don't worry about that,i'll buy it for you.i am that nice you know." the woman squealed with joy and hugged him tight."thank you! you're forever in my debt!" "how about dinner tonight?" "yes! i'd be happy to! the woman gave him a paper with a phone number written onto it and ran off to show her friends what she just recieved.jiraiya paid the man and returned to naruto and konohamaru."now you see why they call me,legendary!" "yeah,yeah! stop showing off and let's go get some ramen!" naruto exclaimed."so you should always buy stuff for girls and ask for their number?" "not always,come,i have more to teach you."

"yeah what he said,i'm getting pretty hungry myself." "well i can't blame you two,you both worked hard." naruto jumped off the ground looking shocked."what? we barely did anything! it's only been twenty minutes!" "true,but getting a girl is extremely hard work." jiraiya said with a shrug."so anyway,before we eat,konohamaru,go try that young girl over there." konohamaru looked over at the nearby girl who was about the same age as him playing in the grass.

"will this work?" "trust me,you can do it.after all i am your teacher." konohamaru smiled and walked over to the girl who was picking flowers now."hello there,i think your complexion matches those flowers you're picking."what? but i don't like daisies.these are for my mom." konohamaru looked embarrased and started to sweat."well i uh.." "are you calling me ugly?!" her voice then became rash "no! i-i m-mean your pretty!" "lies! you're calling me ugly!" she arose from the grass and attacked him.

He turned and ran away from the girl.he darted past naruto and jiraiya as they watched with amusement."guys! help me out here! this girl is crazy!" "sorry kid,you're on your own.this is how you learn!" jiraiya called to him.the girl had somehow caught up with konohamaru and completely destroyed him.they let out an 'ooh' as they saw her skin the young boy alive.she had walked away from the smoking crater which was seemingly left of konohamaru.

Naruto and jiraiya hurried over to him and glanced down at the deep hole he was buried into."really kid,you just got owned by a little girl.and we can't keep letting that happen now can we?" naruto stood with an impressed face and looked up at jiraiya."you know,i never really noticed how fast girls were these days.." naruto had chuckled while jiraiya slapped his forehead and shook his head with a sigh.

Minutes later,they had already bandaged up the trashed boy and was soon working again."okay,now since you know the results of what'll happen to you if you treat a girl the wrong way.so let's see you try it again--" "hey old guy!" he turned around to see that the little girl was still standing there with a tapping foot.

"were you the one who told that pervert to talk to me?" "why,yes i am.." the girl had growled and attacked jiraiya as well."okay! okay! i apologize! gah!" he was soon the results of what was konohamaru was a few minutes ago.she had stood up and glared over at naruto."you want a peice of this too?!" she yelled with a fist raised to him "nah i'm good,i had toast this morning." she 'humphed' and walked away from another annihalated heap of a body.

About an hour late,it was now jiraiya who was bandaged up and stood in front of his student who was now healed."now as i was saying,that's you results when you treat a girl the wrong way." "so can i have one more chance?" "go ahead but remember,i haven't seen you before in my life." "i want to try again,but everytime i'm near a girl,i get all sweaty and mushy on the inside." "well young one,that's love for 'ya" jiraiya explained with a hand on konohamaru's shoulder.

He walked over to another girl who was playing with her dog.luckily,she seemed nice and innocent.unlike the other one."hi,your dress suits you very well.it's a nice color for you." she had looked down at her red dress."really? this is my favorite color! i'm glad you like it!" she had gave him a hug and ran off with a giggle.having her dog run alongside her.

Jiraiya and naruto had came up to the frozen boy.he didn't move,even when they shifted him around."well at least he passed that test." naruto said.jiraiya picked up the still frozen konohamaru and took him somewhere to buy his clothes for the party tomorrow.

At the clothing store,konohamaru was now thawed out.now choosing which suit to wear at the party."now,we have to get you some clothing.what do you need to wear?" "well hanabi said that i need to wear her familie's traditional color." "and that is..?" konohamaru shrugged,not knowing what color it is.naruto was sitting on the nearby chair."the hyuuga's main colors are purple and white.come on,you should know this stuff.it's way too easy to figure it out." "maybe alcohol gives you a side-effect of making you smart." jiraiya stated."i won't take that comment likely.." naruto snapped.maybe sake really does make him smart?

They had found a purple suit and purchased it.so now all they had to do was find a present and they're done for the day."what kind of presnt do you think hiashi would like,naruto?" konohamaru had said to the teen."well,i met him before.and he told me that he liked to listen to wind-chimes.so i guess we should buy him that." the others agreed and went off to find a nice wind chime.

With hanabi,she had already sent out all the invitations to everyone she knows.she laid on her bed,thinking about how badly konohamaru would mess up tomorrow."he better act right,or i'll beat him to a pulp myself.but...what if he's changed? what if he cared about me more than he used to?oh,i just wish i could just ki--wait what am i saying? i don't like him! i wouldn't even kiss him either.....maybe just once? okay,i'll kiss him once and i'm off of him for good.but we're always fighting,he'd never want to do that with me.but what if he did? wait hold on,why would i want to do something so...icky with him? but still..." she continued to lay in her bed,thinkng of what she should do and what she shouldn't.

Naruto,konohamaru,and jiraiya had found a wind-chime perfect for hiashi's liking.it was pretty large,and the only person who was carrying it was naruto,of course."pervy-sage,why do i have to carry this heavy box?" "'cause i'm carrying this suit.so we're even." naruto grumbled and continued carrying the heavy box to konohamaru's home to be wrapped up and ribboned.

After they got there,konohamaru had waved goodbye to jiraiya and naruto and were off to find their own things to wear.along with finding their own presents to give to hiashi.