TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


One Chance by Hollow_Trinity

[Reviews - 9]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto, but I will, dammit! >,<

I got this idea and it WOULD NOT go away. So here ya go! This is just a really short one-shot. (P.S. TextMates are gadgets where you can chat, get online, watch movies, etc. They are completely fake... I think... O.o)
Sasuke looked over at the other side of the classroom at his crush. Naruto Uzumaki was laughing and talking with his friends. The raven haired boy turned his head away as the kitsune looked over at him, a light pink crossing his nose and cheeks. The Uchiha was way to shy to even look at the boy, nonetheless talk to him. What would he do? How could he tell Naruto his feelings for him?

Just at that moment, he heard Kiba say, "Hey Naruto, I just got a TextMate. What's your AIM username? I need so we can chat." Sasuke perked up his ears, glancing down at his black TextMate safely fastened to his black studded belt. If he could find out Naruto's username, he could send him a message telling him that he loved him... All he had to do was listen carefully.

"Alright... my username is FoxyRamen. What's yours?" Naruto said, preparing a piece of paper to write down his friend's response. Sasuke had hit the jackpot. 'FoxyRamen, FoxyRamen, I gotta remember that!' He thought, eager for the day to end so he could safely send the message to the blonde without risk of an 8th grader stealing his TextMate...

---------

That afternoon, at the park, the Uchiha was sitting on the edge of one of the fountains, typing on his TextMate. He was crouched down low over it, making sure no one could see what he was writing.

"Woah!" He shouted as a red ball sailed over his head, and landed in the pricker bushes. "Oh, no!!" He heard a kid say, and a group of 7 year old boys ran up to him. "Mister," One of them asked, "Could you go get our ball for us, pweese?" Sasuke sighed. "Why?" "We don't wanna get prickr'd." The raven haired boy groaned. "Fine, pipsqueaks." He set his TextMate face down on the edge of the gushing fountain, and crawled into the bushes, looking for the ball.

A breeze ran through the air, and he clutched his jacket closely around him. Winter was coming, soon there would be kids all over the park having snowball fights and making snowmen. He shivered at the thought, and at last found the red hunk of rubber. He crawled out of the bushes, covered in scratches, and tossed the kids the ball. "Here you go, munchkins. Don't lose it again..." He chastised them, and they ran off giggling to the kickball field. The Uchiha clutched his jacket tight around him as another breeze fluttered through the air. But as he began to walk back to the fountain, he saw a terrifying sight.

His TextMate was being blown into the fountain by the wind. "NO!" He shouted, and began to run. But he was too late. The black TextMate splashed into the water, fizzled and died. "No..." He whispered.

He had one chance. Just one. It was the only time he had the guts to tell Naruto... But now it was gone forever, never to return....