TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lucky Sevens by Chibi Shino

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here's the second part to Lucky Sevens!

Disclaimer: Yes. I own Naruto...in my dreams....-sniff-.

OKAY! IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! -final countdown music plays-
The light's shining brightly on the Hyuga. All she could do is stand still. The ramen behind her fell over, backwards as she was putting it up.
Now...there's a TINY problem.

It look's like Hinata's the prize.

"Huh? I won Hinata?" Naruto asks. He looks at the hosts curiously. The hosts have nothing to say. They can only stare blankly. Hinata? The prize was
HINATA? In the back Sakura and Tenten high-five.

Mission..successful.

---------------------------

"Uh....um..." Hinata says, not knowing what to say. The lights were shining. The eyes where staring. She was frozen stiff. There was no way she was
going to live this down. She glaces at Naruto. He looks..shocked. Wait...what's that she see's on his face....is that....

Happiness?

The poor girl could only blush.

"Well...uh...I guess your prize is...Hinata Hyuga!" Choji yells, clearly confused. Shikamaru walks up to Hinata, mutters troublesome twenty times, then pushes
her towards Naruto. Wow. Face to face. With the person you admired your whole life. He WON you. People can practically taste the awkwardness in the air.
Neji looks like he could eat Naruto at the moment. Sakura's shaking with eagerness about what's going to happen next. Tenten's apparently happy to.
She's holding a camera and videotaping the moment. Ino's crying. She REALLY wants to go home.

"So...YAWN...Naruto, you have to pick the next contestant for the show." Shikamaru says, lying on the stage. Naruto has an evil glint in his eyes.
Guess who he picks? Teme, I mean, Sasuke! Yes, Sasuke!

"Sigh...fine..." Sasuke walks on stage and takes a seat in the chair provided. Choji explains the rules, like every other gameshow host should, and
Shikamaru drifts off into sleep. Naruto and Hinata take their seats in the audience. Sakura and Tenten look a little dissapointed. They REALLY wanted
some action.

"Okay Sasuke! Question...1! Here goes!" Choji announces.

---------------------------

Naruto and Hinata sit in silence, not wanting the day to be even more awkward. Naruto glaces at the girl every now and again. Hinata can only sit in silence.
She has to many thoughts on her mind. Why is he so quiet? What did I do? I didn't plan this! What's going to happen?! Is our friendship coming to an end?!

The Hyuga's has so many thoughts on her mind that she gets a headache. She gets up and leaves to get some fresh air. Naruto watches as she leaves.
He gets worried. Was it something I did? All I did was win her! Wow...this is bittersweet.... I really like her! What if she doesn't like me?! This is very
awkward! Is our friendship coming to end?!

Wow...they basically have the same thoughts.

Naruto gets up and follows her.

Kiba glaces over at the leaving Naruto.

You go Naruto! He thinks.

---------------------------

"So sorry Sasuke! Itachi is NOT the god of the underworld! Here's your prize!" Choji motions to the curtain dud to open the curtains. The curtains reveal!

A fallen ramen tower?

Sasuke stares at it for a moment.

"...what the hell?"

---------------------------

Hinata goes out into nice cold winter air. She puts her hands in her pockets and takes a deep breath. Just a little fresh air. That's all she needed!
She looks up at the sky. The navy blue sky is splashed with little stars that shine brightly.

"How beautiful..." She admires. She finds a bench and sits. She sighs.

"What will happen now?" She asks herself. "Why....why am I confused right now?"

---------------------------

"...Hinata?" Naruto whispers to himself, hiding behind a corner.

---------------------------

"What will happen?" She continues. "I mean...I like Naruto....does he like me back? Wait...he OWNS me...what will he do? Oh god! I'm getting myself
nervous!"

Naruto gulps. She LIKES him? Did she just ask if he liked her back?

Hell yah!

"Okay...I just have to calm down...take deep breaths..." She sighs. She closes her eyes. Suddenly a cry was heard.

"NOT LIKE YOU?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" She jumps and see's Naruto shining under the light. She can only stare.

"Huh?" Naruto walks up to her.

"Not like you?! Weak?! ARE YOU CRAZY HINATA?!" Naruto shouts. She looks up, tears swelling up.

"N-Naruto?" Before she can say anything else, Naruto pulls her into a hug.

"Hinata, haven't you realized? I love you." Hinata's eyes open wide. Tears start poaring out. She wraps her arms around him and buries her head in his chest.
They slowly rock back and forth. She never knew when she was happy. Nothing can ruin this moment. NOTHING.

Or so she thought.

"YES! I GOT IT ON TAPE! YES!"

Naruto and Hinata turn around to see Tenten dancing around like a Lee on drugs. Sasuke comes out of the studio, dragging piles of ramen.

---------------------------

The moral is never talk to muffin trees!

---------------------------

Yah...the moral? I was high off of soda and I LOVE Muffin Films!

Go on it right now!

Anyways, sorry! The ending was cheesy...

R&R anyway please!

-Chibi Shino