TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chemical Reaction by LittleCrane

[Reviews - 102]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto isnt mine... But if he was Id pay him to draw pictures for me.

Ok sorry this is so short. Explination in the end note... but yeah. Sorry guys but i hope you like it anyway
Sasuke smiled to himself as he drove home from Naruto's house. Even though he didn’t like the fact that he had a good time... he had enjoyed himself... immensely. Who would have thought the silly blonde would make him smile, make him laugh? He hadn’t laughed like that in years...
And they hadn’t done any work! All they did was draw silly little pictures for an hour. Sasuke glanced at the pile of paper next to him that contained Naruto's drawings. Naruto had insisted that they swap; Naruto said he wanted to show them off to people, and try to pass them off as his own. Secretly, Naruto was just happy to have made Sasuke smile, and he wanted to give him, and keep himself, some kind of physical memory of the day. Sasuke smiled again when he remembered some of the things Naruto had drawn.
Flashback....
"Hey Sasuke... look! Its you!"
Sasuke looked at the picture Naruto claimed to be a portrait of him. He couldn’t keep his laughter in. He didn’t even try. The sound erupted out of his throat, and just kept coming. He was nearly in tears for laughing. Naruto frowned at him for a moment.
"Don’t mock my art!"
Sasuke couldn’t even choke out words at this point. Naruto looked at the picture again, and started chuckling himself. This quickly turned into rambunctious laughter, which neither boy could contain. When they finally calmed down Sasuke managed to speak.
"Did you like... forget that I was a guy? Or even a person? That has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen..."
The picture was done in dark blue texta. The only thing that implied that it was a person was the kind of blobby head shape... which was precariously perched on something that Sasuke assumed was a neck... and it had eyes. The rest was well... indescribable. It looked like a blind baby had thrown up blue on a page... and kind of drawn with it. The metaphor hardly did justice to the horrible picture, Sasuke thought. Sasuke grabbed a fresh bit of paper, and an orange texta, and did a quick drawing of Naruto, signing his name at the bottom.
"Here, at least you can tell this one is supposed to be you."
Naruto grinned
"Yeah, but mine has flavour. Anyone can draw well... not everyone can draw like this!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes
"Why would anyone want to draw like that?"
Naruto grinned
"Hey man, it could be a useful skill to have. Made you laugh didn’t it princess?"
Sasuke scowled
"Don’t call me that dobe"
Naruto grinned
"Don’t go getting all pissy teme!"
Sasuke just smirked at him
"Whatever, dobe."
Naruto rolled his eyes and decided to butcher some other piece of paper with what he called 'art'
End Flashback...


'Dobe... he's so... stupid! But somehow he made me have fun... I didn’t think I could be that relaxed and at ease any more... it was... nice... and scary...'


Naruto chuckled to himself as he looked at the picture Sasuke had drawn of them together. It was the one that had made Naruto want to swap pictures; he wanted this. In it Naruto was done in orange, smiling brightly, his arm thrown around Sasuke, who was scowling in dark blue. Sasuke didn’t think of this himself... well he did but he sure as hell wasn’t going to draw it. Naruto, however, had a brain wave and made Sasuke draw it. Naruto loved seeing the surly boy so happy... it was so... unlike Sasuke... so... free. Naruto didn’t know why he wasn’t like that all the time. He didn’t understand why he was such a sour kid... but he was glad that the other boy was able to smile and laugh like any other person. Naruto was glad he had come up with this idea.
'Get Sasuke feeling again... I know I can do it. I know I can help him love music again... even more than that.... I know I can help him appreciate life.'


"Why are you home so late son?"
Sasuke bowed his head slightly, to show his respect for his father.
"The top Juniors in the year are given an extra assignment. We are to tutor two freshmen students after school once a week. I was doing that with my teacher."
Sasuke's father's face broke into a grin.
"That’s my boy, top student! Excellent! But don’t let this take time out from your own studies will you?"
Sasuke shook his head
"No father. I won’t."
"Good boy. Now off you go. I have work to do"
And Sasuke's over bearing father walked back into the office he came out of, shutting the door. Sasuke knew he most likely wouldn’t see him again this week, something which he was very glad for. Sasuke held a lot of resentment towards his father... lots of resentment.
Sasuke's bedroom was a haven for him. There was a rule in the house that the bed rooms were off limits to other people; even Sasuke's father didn’t go into his children's bedrooms. This rule had only been broken one time; Sasuke would never forget it, or forgive his father. Walls that were once covered in posters and photos were now almost bare; very few things decorated it. There was one wall that remained sparsely decorated with a few things that weren’t painful for Sasuke to look at. Sasuke sighed and dumped his bag on the bed. He took the picture Naruto had drawn looked at them. Smiling again, he took the blue tack that was in his draw and stuck the drawings up on the wall. Running his fingers over the picture Naruto tried to pass off as a portrait Sasuke smiled then pressed his forehead against the wall. Sighing, he thought
'How is it you make me feel this again? Why do you make me feel this? Why?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Sorry this is so short... I didn’t really have anywhere else to go with this.... if I had've combined this with the next chapter... it just wouldn’t have worked.... sorry. But Ill update soon to make up for it! Promise.

LittleCrane