TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chemical Reaction by LittleCrane

[Reviews - 102]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Not mine

Ok, heres the next chapter. Over 100 reviews! Thanks so much guys, but I'm a greedy bitch and want more, so keep them coming! Let me know what you think!
Naruto sighed. He didn’t want to have to do this. He had hated this assignment when he was a student, and as a teacher it seemed to be worse. Really... what kind of assignment was it anyway?
"Ok everyone listen up!" Tsunade, the school principal stood at the lectern, talking to the Juniors and the freshmen.
"So here's the deal. Junior's you would have had the same thing happen with you when you were freshmen. Basically, the best of you Juniors have to take two freshmen and mentor them for the rest of the year. Which means helping them with their homework, any transition issues they are having, anything. If you are here studying music as a practical thing, then you are also to give your student lessons if they should need it. You will be assigned a teacher to work with, who will sort of be your mentor. The groups are as follows..."

Sasuke sighed. Why? Why did he have to do this? It was complete crap. Now he was going to be stuck at someone's house, who he didn’t like, when he didn’t want to be there, helping out some stupid freshman with some asshole teacher. Just fucking great. All of this because they were good at their classes? It seems more like a punishment... they should be rewarded for being the best!
'This is fucking ridiculous...'
Finally Sasuke heard his name called.
"Uchiha Sasuke, you will be mentoring Haruno Sakura and Yamanako Ino. Your teacher will be Uzumaki sensei. Ok, that’s the groups all set up. Will the students please find their teacher and organise times to work and such."

Sasuke rolled his eyes.
'Great... just fucking great.... you hate me don’t you God? Is it because I don’t believe in you? Is that the problem? Well when you do shit like this to me its no wonder...'
Sasuke got up and walked over to his handsome blonde teacher. Standing there was Sasuke's worst nightmare.
"OH MY GOD SASUKE KUN!!!!! ITS LIKE, A TOTAL HONOUR TO BE WORKING WITH YOU! And I know you want to work with me don’t you?" The pink haired skank battered her eyelashes at Sasuke, who shuddered.
"Shut it Forehead! Like Sasuke kun would want to work with an ugly think like you! You'd much rather work with me wouldn’t you Sasuke kun?" The blonde one rubbed up against him. Sasuke was about to snap when Naruto pipped up.
"Girls, get off him. Have some respect. Sasuke will be acting as a teacher to you, so I expect you to be treating him the same way you would treat me."
When the girl’s eyes lit up, and Naruto actually remembered how they treated him, he quickly said
"Me or Gai-sensei."
Their faces fell.
'Close one there Uzumaki.' thought Naruto to himself
"Not only that, but Sasuke is also your sempai, so you should be respectful anyway. Now, when will we get together? Sasuke?"
Sasuke glared slightly at Naruto. Naruto rolled his eyes
"You know... you're not making this very easy on me. Ok, well I say we use my place, its set up for this kind of thing. Is that ok?"
Sakura and Ino's eyes lit up at the thought of going to their hot teacher’s house, and agreed straight away. Seeing as Sasuke didn’t want these girls sullying up his house, Naruto's was much more agreeable.
"Fine. What time?"
Naruto frowned slightly.
"Well... I’m available most days after school... so whenever works for you three."
"Oh we can come over whenever Naruto sensei... anytime you want..." Sakura tried to sound seductive and suggestive. Sasuke nearly choked on his laughter, which he fought to keep down. Naruto raised his eyebrow at Sakura.
'Oh great... how charming. Being hit on by some skanky student... just what I need... And they're coming to my house... great.'
"How about tomorrow?" Sasuke said.
Naruto nodded. That’s fine with me. Will we make it that time every week?"
Sasuke, Sakura and Ino all nodded.
"Ok it’s settled then. Girls, bring any homework or anything you're having trouble with, and Sasuke sensei," Naruto winked at Sasuke, who rolled his eyes. "Will help you with it. Sasuke, you bring work to. It’s my job to make sure you're going fine. Ok guys, see you later."

Naruto rushed home the next day, to make sure everything was clean. The last thing he needed was Sasuke picking on him about being dirty.
'Wait... why do I care if Sasuke teases me? And since when do students tease teachers?'
Shaking his head, he fumbled with his keys, and then let himself in. His house was very... well nice. It was bigger than he needed. It was a double story white house, picket fence and all. A family home. Naruto bought it for well... feeling. Memory of what he used to have. Sighing, Naruto packed up the few things that were floating around, and got changed. His house was also surprisingly clean. When he was a teenager he had been really messy, but after Tsunade had straightened him out, he sort of renounced his old ways, including being slovenly. There was a knock at the door.
'Here we go...' thought Naruto.
"Coming!" He called out as he went to the front door. Opening it was Sasuke.
"Oh hi Sasuke! Come in."
Sasuke didn’t say anything. He just walked in. He had taken off his tie and undone the first two buttons on his shirt, which was now untucked. This was a different looking Sasuke from school; where he was always perfectly dressed. Even his hair was a little mussed. He looked... hot. And cool. Naruto shook his head to get rid of these disturbing thoughts.

Standing outside the white, two story houses with the red door and the picket fence, Sasuke wasn’t sure he was in the right spot.
'Surely this isn’t his house... it doesn’t seem right...' But he knocked on the door anyway.
"Coming!" Came from the inside. It sounded like Naruto... but Sasuke wasn’t sure. The door opened a moment later, and there was Naruto. He was out of his work clothes and dressed more like someone their age. Black jeans and a black band shirt, he looked totally different from school. He looked totally sexy. Sasuke took a minute to gather himself. He had kind of been lost staring at his teacher. He wasn’t sure what Naruto had said, so he didn’t bother replying. He just walked in and tried to get the naughty thoughts out of his mind.

"So I see you found the place ok?" Naruto decided to make polite conversation. It seemed like it would distract him from the fact that he found his student to be rather attractive.
"So it would seem"
"Well... how about I show you around?"
Sasuke just nodded. Naruto walked him through the house, pausing when he reached his bedroom.
"Uh.... we can skip this room.... its not important..."
Sasuke raised an eyebrow
"Well... seeing as I’ve seen all the other rooms, and none of them has been your room, I would say this is your bed room. So... show me."
Naruto blushed a little
"Why? You wanna get in my room do you?"
Sasuke blushed.
"Like hell. But I wanna know what’s so embarrassing about it that you don’t wanna show me."
And without waiting any longer, Sasuke opened the door, and walked in.

Sasuke would swear for the rest of his days that he had never seen anything more.... more orange in his entire life. Seriously... this was ridiculous. Everything was orange. The bed covers, the lamp, the wall, the tv cabinet, even the fucking wood had been painted orange. Naruto spear tackled Sasuke to the floor.
"OW! What the fuck Naruto?"
Naruto lay panting on top of the other boy. In fact, when he leant forward was when that they realised their compromising position. Naruto, straddling Sasuke, and panting rather heavily, their faces barely two inches apart. Neither boy moved. They just looked at each other. Sasuke swallowed audibly. Naruto was still breathing heavily. The door being knocked again broke them out of their dazed state. They both went flame red and Naruto launched himself of Sasuke, then offered him a hand up, which Sasuke accepted. The feel of the others soft skin made them blush more, and Naruto held Sasuke's hand a second longer than was necessary... what was with that?

"Oh girls your here. Good.... now we can begin."
Sakura and Ino walked in, both in completely new outfits.
'Why did they bother changing? Its not like either one of us is going to pay attention to them...' thought Sasuke as he glared at Sakura, who was in a little pink dress, and Ino, who had a white micro mini and a tight purple shirt on. Both girls had given Naruto what they thought was a smouldering look as they walked in. Naruto rolled his eyes as he shut the door.
"Can I get any of you a drink?"
"Ohh yes thanks sensei."
"Me too sensei." Said the two girls.
"Sasuke?"
Sasuke blushed slightly as Naruto regarded him, silently cursing himself for doing so.
"Uh, no I’m fine thanks."
Naruto nodded and went into the kitchen. The girls decided to make a move on Sasuke, since they had him alone.
"So... Sasuke kun... we're really looking forward to you teaching us today... really."
Sakura flashed Sasuke a flirty little grin. Sasuke just yawned, and ignored them. The girls were saddened by his indifference, but in no way deterred. Naruto came back in the room with drinks for them all.
"Sasuke, I got you one anyway... so I don’t have to get back up later. Now you girls set yourselves up over there for now. I’ve seen the work you have and you should be able to manage it by yourselves. I have to talk to Sasuke about his major assignment so keep your selves busy for a while, ok? We'll be working in the other room."
The girls looked crestfallen. Not only were they being forced to do homework, but they weren’t working with either of the hot men they were in the house with, Not only that, these hot guys aren’t even going to be in the same room, so they couldn’t even look at them! This day, like, totally sucked!

The two men walked in to the room just down the hall from the girls.
"After you" Naruto said, holding the door open for Sasuke. This was the music room he had been shown earlier. Sasuke was impressed. Naruto had a lot of instruments in here, all very good ones.
'This would have cost a fortune....' Sasuke thought.
Naruto sat himself at the desk that was at the back of the room.
"Come on Sasuke, don’t be shy! Sit down." Naruto patted the seat next to him. Sasuke rolled his eyes and sat down next to him.
"So what are we doing?"
Naruto grinned at him.
"Today, well today kiddies we are drawing!"
Sasuke coughed.
"Uh, what?"
"Drawing. You know pictures."
"Why the hell are we doing that?"
Naruto sighed, and turned serious.
"To help you. Just trust me. Take this paper and this and draw something."
Naruto handed Sasuke a bit of paper, a grey lead and put some texta's on the desk.
"Something? What?"
Naruto rolled his eyes
"Anything! Anything that takes your fancy! Be spontaneous... you do know what that means don’t you? Come on... I'll show you!"
Naruto grabbed a texta and scribbled something on his paper.
"Look, a kitty!"
Sasuke scoffed
"That is the stupidest looking thing I’ve ever seen. Did you forget what a cat looks like?"
Naruto pouted
"Oh like you could do any better smartass!"
Sasuke smirked, and put the pen on the paper, quickly sketching a cat.
"There. Much better."
Naruto frowned.
"Ok... not fair. You're smart, good at music, good looking and you can draw? That’s just not fair... you cheated!"
Sasuke blushed when Naruto called him good looking... but decided it would be better if he didn’t call attention to it... it was too dangerous.

For the next hour the two men drew pictures of whatever came to mind... anything. Really, they spent the whole time just being silly. Sasuke didn’t want to admit it, but he was having a really good time. One of Naruto's sillier, and dirtier, pictures even got a laugh out of Sasuke. Sasuke was shocked. He couldn’t remember the last time he had this much fun! Naruto was shocked... he had never even seen the Uchiha smile, let alone laugh. When the time was up Naruto lead Sasuke back into the room where the girls were chatting to each other.
"So girls, how did you go?"
Ino pouted. Sasuke thought it made her look like a pig.
"It was boring sensei! So easy! It would have been better if you and Sasuke kun were here"
Naruto smiled at the girl, secretly gritting his teeth.
"Well, it was so easy we didn’t need to be! Me and Sasuke had some very important work to do, which we did, so next time we will see what happens. There's always more work for me and Sasuke but then again we have to help you girls too."
A car horn sounded outside.
"Oh, that’s our ride. Thanks for having us! See you later sensei, Sasuke kun!"
Naruto showed them to the door, and banged his head on it when they left.
"Those girls will be the death of me."
Sasuke smirked
"Oh come on, as if you don’t love all the attention you get sensei"
Naruto rolled his eyes.
"I love it about as much as you do."
Sasuke chuckled, surprising Naruto again.
"You know, you look much nicer when you smile. You should do it more often."
Sasuke blushed. Naruto didn’t even realise what he said.
"Did you ever think I might not want to look nicer?"
Naruto frowned thoughtfully.
"Ohh yeah... you already get attacked by girls... but still, you should smile."
Sasuke shook his head, and looked at the time.
"I should go."
"Oh, yeah of course. Ill see you tomorrow Sasuke."
"Yeah, see you Naruto."
Naruto held the door open for him. Sasuke flashed him a smile just before he turned and walked towards his car. Naruto smiled back softly, and even though Sasuke couldn’t see him, he knew Naruto was smiling back. Getting in his car, he waved a small goodbye, and drove away. Naruto closed the door and sighed.
'What an interesting day...'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Ok there we go! Hope you like it and let me know what you all think!

LittleCrane