TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


stars, crescent moons, and shooting stars by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i only own my five OCs, and the new world.

enjoy the beginning. R&R PLEASE!!!
Chrys ran down the hallway of their soon to be deserted school. She spotted her target, and pounced. Her target was her friend, Celest, who in moments would be finding herself toppling towards the sneaker-scuffed floor.
"Celest! It summer vacation!" Chrys yelled into Celest's ear after se had jumped onto her victim, sending Celest into Sabbi, and knocking her over too.
"Yes," Celest started while she pushed the new-comer off of herself," I'm quite aware that it is summer, Chrys."

Lory had been walking towards them when Chrys had set off the falling, and hurried forwards to help the dazed Sabbi up.
"Oh no. Its a Popular." Celest said, with menace in her voice.

The said 'popular', walked by them, slowing when she got near and sneered at the four girls. When she was gone, they looked at each other. They were all dirty from the floor, except for Lory. They headed towards the school parking lot, cracking up.
"Crap." Chrys said, pointing towards Celest's van.

Leaning against the side of the white van, was Sean, who looked mad.
"Where. Have. You. Been." Sean muttered through her clenched teeth.
Lory started to explain, when Celest saw another Popular coming. She herded them all quickly into the scuffed-up van, and rushed to the drivers side door, got in, and started the old car. Thankfully, they got out of the parking lot before they had another encounter with a Popular.

Sabbi was sitting in the passengers seat, like always, and Chrys, Sean, and Lory were laughing in the middle row of the old twelve-seater. They went through a stop light right before it turned red, and Celest kissed her fingers then pressed them to the ceiling of the van. She had the weird knack of doing that. The old thing had transported the five throughout their high school lives. Weather it be sports practices, rides home, school functions, whatever it was, the van was where they were half of the time. And so it wasn't unfair to Celest, they split the gas money, even though the van had great gas mileage.

They made it to Celest's house, and piled out of the car, each racing towards the front door, whooping and chanting "Summer time is here!"

They ran, giggling like seventh graders, into the house, and grabbed the sleeping bags from the closet and threw them down onto Celests bedroom floor. As soon as that was done, everyone except for Celest, ran and jumped onto her bedspread.
"I LOOOOVE your comforter Celest!" Lory stated, while snuggling into one of the pillows Celest didn't use.
"Agreed." Chrys said.
"Agreed." Sabbi said.
"And agreed." Sean finished.

They did that every time they went over to their friends' home, and were able to go onto her bed. There was always a compitition on who would start the chain. Celest rolled her eyes, and jumped onto the bed, too, just missing Sabbi's hand.
"Oops." Celest said, noticing her folly.

This just grew until a pillow fight emerged and throughout the rest of the night they did sleepover stuff. The important stuff would be saved for last, after the pillow fights, the ooey, gooey snack foods, and the fights that broke out regularly but never lasted more than five minutes. And that all important thing was, of course, gossiping and rating boys from the previous school year from one to ten. Most of the boys said were usually gross ones that got somewhere around negative ten. Sometimes ten thosand.

But then, after they exhausted the things to talk about, and had gone through last years yearbook, labeling people as, 'popular and annoying', 'popular, but nice', 'hot jocks', and anything from 'geek' to 'goddess'; came the winding down. An awkward silence would ensue, and someone would be brave enough to voice the dreaded thought that had entered each of their minds by then: going to sleep.

Going to sleep meaning the end of the best part of the sleepover. The non-sleeping bit. When you go to sleep, you have maybe one hour, possibly two after waking up, before the parents come to pick their kid up, and the group is narrowed down slowly, but surely, by the parents who seek to ruin their lives.

"Why don't we go to bed now?" Sean asked sadly.
A murmured collectiong of 'okays' and grumbled responses filled the room like dead weight, bringing the sleep into each of their eyes.

They wandered towards their sleeping bags, except for Sabbi, who was drawn to the window.
"Guys, come look at this." Sabbi said, then yawned.

They all scrambled up and walked over to the window. The image that met their eyes, was a beautiful cresent moon, with a insanely bright star right by the upper part of it.
"No way! Look over there!" Chrys whispered, stunned, pointing towards the night sky above them.

Coming across the sky, was a shooting star.
"Make a wish." Lory said quietly.
The five girl closed their eyes, and each made there wish.
'I wish that i can always protect my friends...' Chrys wished sliently.
'I wish that the Populars were gone, and with them gone i can realise my true strength.' Celest whispered, no sound coming out.
'I wish that i will become a doctor or nurse some day, and cure people.' Sabbi urged in her head.
'I wish i wasn't so shy.' Lory thought, longingly.
'I wish i was smarter, and the five of us could stay together.' Sean said in her head.


Umbekownst the to girls the shooting star was pashingright across the bottom of the moon it seemed, right when they were wishing. It stopped for a brief fifteen seconds. Anyone else who might have been watching the shooting star would have just rubbed thir eyes, and blamed it on tiredness since it was one o'clock in the morning.

The girls opened their eyes in unison, and watched the shooting star make its dazaling exit.
"Well, thats that." Chrys said sleepily.
"Lets go to sleep." Sean said, mimicing Sabbi and yawned.

The other girls nodded and the collapsed on their sleeping bags, and all fell asleep immediately.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Chrys felt herself waking up, and the world around her slightly coming into focus. The world she saw was definitly NOT Celest's bedroom. She rubbed her eyes furiously, hoping when she opened them again, Celests room would be back. I'll just tell you one thing.

It wasn't.

The world around her was green. But not the lime green of Celests walls, but a dark green. The ground was abundant with moss, and the clearing they were in, surrounded by an army of huge willow and oak trees. Their sleeping bags were gone.

Chrys started hyperventiling. She was glad that no-one else was awake yet. She held herself, and felt her body fall to the side, and herself curling up into an egg-type shape.

Sean started to stir beside her, and came to her own realisation, and ended up on the ground, not only hyperventilating, but sobbing and saying incoherent words.

Eventually, Chrys got up, a solemn look on her face. She kicked the others in the side, waking them up.

She had gotten her wish. She had to protect her friend now.

Chrys's eyes widened in fear when she thought about how there was something wrong with Celest. Those weren't blanket covering her. They were giant, ugly bat wings.

And those weren't comfort clothes that Lory was wearing. Those were skimpy clothes that Chrys had only seen on men-seducers.

And it wasn't just her eyes. Sean was flickering between a transparent look and her solid form.

Sabbi looked like a princess in her dress, and crown. And the sparkles that seemed just like another part of her skin.

While the other four were becoming aware to their new forms, Chrys looked down, afraid to see what had happened to her. She looked normal, except for the black baggy clothes she wore. A white strap tied around her abdomen and waist. She was what was in her shows. She was a ninja.

And tatooed on the back of her right hand, a symbol of sorts? A cresent moon, with a star near it's upper part. And a shooting star going through the moon on the bottom half. These symbols were somewhere different on each of them.

For Sean, it was on her left ankle, on the outside.

For Sabbi, it was where her usual trendy necklace gem was, right below her neck, on the middle upper part of her chest.

For Lory, it was on her lower back, above the top of her shorts.

And for Celest, who was freaking out because of her large ears, sharpened teeth, and bat-like wings, it was on the back of her left hand. Just the opposite of Chrys.

The only good part of this situation was that their wishes on the shooting star were granted. These oppotunities would present themselves.

Chrys was to lead the group.

Celest was to protect the group with her newly found brute strength.

Sabbi would be their healer.

Lory would get the information.

And Sean had the worlds knowledge and could change into a ghost, to infiltrate the enemy camps.

They each had there own purposes, and would have to fill these purposes, or the group would fall, and they would most certainly die.