TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


stars, crescent moons, and shooting stars by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: now up is... Sean!

Disclaimer: I Do not own naruto
Chrys awoke on the hard ground. Apparently, Sean who was in the leaf pile, aka 'bed', next to her own, had kicked Chrys off of her own 'bed'. After she had made sure it was vacated, Sean had spread her feet out onto it.

Chrys scrunched her face up into a pout very similar to the pout of a certain 'fox' that Chrys had liked writing about, as well as watching. Not even thinking abot it, she thrust her hand upwards, then threw it downwards.

Sean hadn't woken up before her leaf pile was cut cleanly down middle, causing Sean to fall onto her bottom, onto the same ground that she had subconsciencously kicked Chrys onto.

Sean shot upwards, and automatically looked towards the slumbering Celest. She scratched her head the was slowly going out and into focus. Then a thought must have occured to her. She turned her head slowly, as though the murdering doll in a horror movie, towards the exact place where Chrys was sitting, with an exageratted look of innocence set onto her face. Sean was about to say something, but cringed over where she was sitting, holding her head and let out a loud cry of pain, that awoke Celest, Sabbi, and Lory.

Chrys shot upwards, and ran the few steps to Sean, afraid that it was her fault.
It was when Sean was surrounded, she said something.
"My... Head...!" She managed to squeeze out though her tightly clenched teeth. Then she shot back up, looking fine.
"Friend. Noun. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: examples: Chrys, Lory, and Sabbi."

While Sean was shooting off more definitions, Celest was scratching her head, wondering why her name was not metioned. She shrugged the thought away, smiling a little.
"Can you give us the definition of beast?" Celest inquired, seriously.
Sean nodded curtly.
"Beast. Noun. Any nonhuman animal, especially a large, four-footed mammal. example: Celest." Sean said, a distant look in her eyes.

Celest's eyes widened, then closed a little.
"Uh, I think im going to pack up the hut. We shouldn't stay in one place for too long. For now how about all of you leave, and go talk or something in the clearing. I won't be too long." Celest said, trying to conceal the hurt behind a smile.

Chrys picked up Sean, who was spitting out other 'b' words that come after Beast in the dictionary. Sabbi looked like she was going to stay, and talk to Celest, but Chrys just tugged on her arm and shook her head. Someone classified as 'friend' trying to cheer her up wouldn't make Celest feel any better. Lory was already out of the hut, sitting on the grass like twenty feet away, thinking.

Chrys led the blabbing Sean outside by the arm, Sabbi following a few steps behind.

They reached Lory, and Chrys slapped Sean across the mouth, like they did in western movies to shut someone up. Sean turned her head, as though waking up, and looked around, confused.
"What happened? One moment my head hurts, then I blacked out." Sean said, slowing down when she saw the looks of confusion on the other three faces.
"Why did you say that?" Sabbi said, who looked like she was on the verge of crying.

"What did I say? Where is Celest? What the hell happened!?" Sean say getting more impatient with every word she said.

Sabbi looked up from the ground where she had fixated her eyes. They looked coldly confused, like she couldn't decide to be mad, or sympathetic for the lost memory.

Chrys couldn't take the looks Sabbi was giving her best friend anymore.
"Stop looking at her as though she is the devil!" Chrys said, looking with her dagger eyes at Sabbi.
"Well, she just called my best friend a beast! How else am I supposed to look at her. Like an angel!?" Sabbi said, her face flushing in anger.

But after Sabbi said that, Sean just turned to look at her with the most horrified face.
"I said that outloud...?" She said, eyes wide, mouth hanging open, and looked horrible.
"W-what, else... did i say??" Sean said, desperation in her voice. She got up and grabbed the collar of Chrys's robes, and asked again, practically yelling.
"What Else Did I Say!?!"
"You put out the definition of 'friend' and listed all of us...." Chrys didn't have the courage to finish the sentence.
"...Except for Celest." Lory finished for Chrys, speaking for the first time that day.

Sean turned towards the hut that was being taken down. Celest was flying around it, being able to discard the leaves that made up the roof, onto the ground. Sean turned back to the group.
"At least i didn't say anything else, huh?" She whispered to Chrys, regret filling her voice. Chrys nodded solemnly.

A weird shadow appeared over their heads, and they looked up they saw Celest. She smiled weakly in the direction of Chrys. Then she landed onto the ground, and spoke to Sabbi and Sean.
"Sabbi, Sean. I was wondering, do you think we should keep the wood from the hut? Or just cut down more trees when we come to the next clearing?" Celest said, obviously asking Sean because of the newly aquired knowledge that she had.

Sean thought for maybe a couple of seconds.
"We should probably save these, so those people who tried to take you, Celest, won't know where we were. We might even be able to return here." Sean said matter-of-factly.

Celest nodded, gave a quick smile, and flew back into the air, disembling the hut.

Sean watched Celest for a few more moments, and turned to the others. Sabbi was already gone, off the help Celest. Lory had fallen backwards, humming "It's not Over" by Daughtry quietly. Chrys was playing with a stick she found on the ground, teasing an ant. She looked back to Celest and Sabbi, and saw Sabbi throwing mud playfully at Celest, who picked Sabbi up and threw her into a leaf pile, laughing hard.

I'm sorry, Celest. I didn't mean those things I said. Sean thought, very hard and hoping very much that the thought would reach Celest.

To Sean's large surprise, Celest looked up, and tilted her head to the side, looking at Sean. She looked as though she were hard in thought, and suddenly a thought that wasn't her own entered Sean's head.
I want to forgive you Sean, but I know what you said, you held true. I can't just forgive you on a whim.

And Sean was surprised. Usually Celest was so understanding. Sean started to finger her lip in anticipation. She really and truly was sorry, but no matter how hard she tried to believe she had changed, she still saw Celest as a Beast. Then she resolved in her head, that she would try to she Celest as a friend again, and nodded, smiling at the person she was trying to see as a friend. She waved lightly, and turned, running towards Chrys, picking up a stick in the process, challenging her to a fake sword fight.

Sean really and truly believed everything would be alright now.

__________________________________________________________
just out of sheer whim, I would like to know who your favorite character is. If you do decide to review just throw in a name or something. Thanks!
~oto-chan