TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


NarutoXShino by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just so everyone knows this isn’t completely to the timeline, there will be a bit more time before Naruto goes off to rescue Gaara; I’ll try to keep it close to it. Hope you like this Saku and hope it’s what you’re looking for. P.S. I hope it’s fluffy enough, certain parts were a little too fluffy for my taste, almost sickening to write, well not really, just very corny. I think I’m going to hell for how corny it is…crap…
Disclaimer: don’t own Naruto, never will and thank goodness for that. I guess spoilers if you haven’t read the um…(word escapes me) new arc…(right?) um… the chapters after the time skip (there!). Oh! I’m sorry for the OOC-ness, it’s just Shino’s hard to write as…well he’s just hard to write okay! *runs off into a corner hoping no one gets pissed off and come at the writer with pitch forks.*
‘He’s become stronger I can already tell, though he looks happy, I heard that the news of the Kazekage’s abduction may have been a little rough for him…’ a brunette continued to hide in a tree while looking at the blonde practice before he went on the rescue Kazekage mission. Shino’s team wasn’t supposed to be back yet, but with all the missions they have they worked hard to finish it early. In a couple hours they’d go onto their next mission from the long list of missions they had. ‘I doubt I can beat him anymore, he seems so strong now… I wonder if he listens to directions now…he seemed to have some control issues or something… I wonder if he still gets pissed off easy, oh well one way to check…’ the brunette jumped down from the tree and walked towards the blonde. His jacket collar covers most of his face, but he wears a hood and more covering sunglasses anyway.

“It’s been a long time… Naruto,” ‘he’s gotten taller, and he looks good, though he’s still wearing that orange, but it still looks good on him…wait what did I just think!?!’

“Who the hell are you?!” ‘Idiot, he doesn’t remember me… Well he still gets pissed off easy…’

“It’s me,” ‘please Naruto remember it hurts if you don’t…’ It looks like the blonde doesn’t know who the brunette was, but slowly the blonde smiles or was it a smirk?

“Hey Shino, how’s it been?” the brunette inwardly sighed in relief that the blonde remembered him, for some reason it made him happy, though outwardly shrugging in response and nodding to the blonde in greeting. “You know it’s hard to recognize people when they try to stay as covered as you do…” the brunette smiled and shrugged again.

“Do you want to eat?” as if on cue the blonde’s stomach growled and Shino smiled, though it was hidden by his jacket collar. He gestured with his head that the blonde should follow him. The blonde continued to smile and caught up with Shino who was already heading out of the clearing.

“So where are we going?”

“Where ever” Sino didn’t mind where they ate, he just felt like eating with the blonde before he ran off on a most likely highly dangerous mission. He had just come back from the three year training, and Shino felt like congratulating him on his return. The blonde smiled at his friend’s answer.

“Really, well then I think we know where we’re eating!” he grabbed Shino’s hand and started to run off towards his favorite ramen shop. Shino laughed softly as he was dragged by the seemingly over zealous blonde. The brunette caught the sad looks the blonde had between his smiles. ‘Is the Kazekage’s kidnapping concerning him? Gaara-san and him are friends? Closer?’ Shino succeeded in keeping that thought from pissing him off outwardly.

“Ramen, ramen!” the blonde chanted as they came into the ramen shop. The old man looked up and smiled at his favorite customer. Naruto returned the smile and Shino caught the sad look in the blonde’s eyes.

“Naruto!” the blonde smiled at the old man and took a seat beside Shino. They ate in companionable silence but Naruto would catch the glances Shino would give him behind his sunglasses. Naruto smiled as he finished his sixth bowl and decided he shouldn’t over stuff himself. He looked over at his friend who had just finished his first bowl.

“I’ll pay,” the two teens stated at the same time. Shino blushed while Naruto laughed nervously.

“How about we split the bill?” Naruto offered with a charming smiling causing Sino to blush lightly and nod. After paying for their meals they aimlessly wandered around town talking about this and that. Every now and then they’d come to serious topics such as the Gaara being taken by some very bad people. Shino made a point to make sure Naruto realized he could feel down around him and he could talk with the brunette. After about an hour of talking they reached Shino’s house and the two teens smiled at each other. Shino felt relieved that the blonde only felt friendship for the red haired Kage and that he felt it was wrong he was taken. Shino didn’t pry into that and let Naruto leave what he said at that, though it made Shino curious ‘What about Gaara-san makes him and Naruto similar, can’t simply be that he wants to be a Kage too; both of them have something in common, something…is…is it how the villagers treat Naruto, did the villagers in Sand treat Gaara the same as Naruto?’ Shino was so deep in thought so he didn’t notice that Naruto was very close to him.

“Thanks for the meal and the talk, Shino” the blonde gave another charming smile and leaned in toward the brunette. He kissed the brunette quickly on the cheek causing said brunette to blush beet red and put a hand to the side of his face where he had been kissed. “It’s only best I pay you back for three years ago,” the blonde winked and fled from the house before someone started to scream at him. Shino hid his face inside his hands (though most of his face is already hidden…) and slowly entered his home.

‘I can’t believe he remembers that…’ Shino mentally whined. It was before Naruto left with Jiraiya for his long training mission. Hinata is incredibly shy but wanted to kiss Naruto goodbye. Shino being slightly out of it and being a good friend decided to give Naruto a kiss on the cheek saying it was from Hinata (that and Kiba came up with the idea but made them do rock paper scissors and Shino lost). Well after the quick embarrassing peck on the cheek, Jiraiya started to say a bunch of perverted things and every time (literally) Shino tired to tell Naruto it was from Hinata, the perverted man would speak! He and everyone else completely spaced the whole incident off, except Naruto…



“Hey Shino!” the brunette blushed slightly knowing who’s voice it was, but he still turned around and nodded at the seemingly always enthusiastic blonde. They had been ‘hanging out’, and Shino loved the blonde’s company. They may be opposites but the brunette couldn’t help but love the other’s company. He was beginning to think ‘odd’ things about his blonde haired blue eyed friend.

Shino couldn’t help the smile that formed on his lips seeing his friend bounding up towards him smiling from ear to ear. Naruto had recently come home from the Kazekage rescue mission. He met up with Shino’s team and they talked, but the blonde seemed to seek Shino out everyday, though the brunette didn’t mind he enjoyed having Naruto come see him. He blushed remembering his most recent dream of the blonde and looked at the ground.

“Um…Shino? Is there some rare bug or something?” it took awhile for Shino to register that his friend was trying to figure out why he found the ground so interesting at the moment. He shook his head and smiled at his friend who had his head cocked. “Are you ill? You’re all red,” the blonde leaned forward towards Shino who had been blushing from his friend’s previous question. His blush increased; apparently the blonde could see the blush despite the collar top, hood, and glasses. Naruto moved in closer to Shino who only blushed more and started to back away from the blonde. Naruto, who has been keeping a worried look, knew Shino would back away and had brought one hand to the small of the other’s back and kept him from backing away. Naruto turned his face to the side and felt Shino’s forehead –after moving the hood- with his cheek and had to bite his lip to keep from smiling.

Once Naruto had gained control of his facial expressions he lingered there for a moment longer then pulled his face away and looked worriedly at his friend. “You must be having a fever, you are very warm,” Shino’s stained cheeks reddened even more at this and the fact that Naruto hadn’t moved his hand away from his back. “Maybe you should be home in bed…” Shino fervently shook his head and gave another hidden smile.

“I’m fine,” a shiver went through Shino when he felt his friends hand move up his back and rub his upper back.

“If you’re sure, I just don’t want you to be sick and hurt yourself,” Naruto gave a soft smile and quickly kissed Shino on the forehead. “Okay…” he breathed this and moved both his hands to Shino’s shoulders. Shino knew his blush was very evident and tried to look away from Naruto, but another tremor went through him as Naruto moved his hands along Shino’s arms to hold the teen’s hands.

“Um…I think I’m supposed to meet my father soon,” Naruto nodded which almost caused Shino to sigh in relief. Naruto looked at Shino with calculating eyes that held worry in them. Shino felt like fidgeting under the stare but the blonde sighed and turned away from the brunette. He turned back to Shino with a smile and nodded a good bye leaving the worried brunette to go off and see if his father needed any help. His team didn’t have anymore missions for a while, which was why he and the blonde had been hanging out.


‘I’m not oblivious…I’ve never been…’ Naruto was staring up at his ceiling. Chiyo-baasama had told him many things, things he may have known and things he may not have. ‘Does Shino know already, if he didn’t would he accept me? We’re all treated the same, called Jinchūriki’ the blonde sighed. ‘Will Shino accept me, still like me…’ the blonde smiled. Yeah he likes the brunette who tries to hide as much of his face as possible behind sunglasses, a hood, and a big jacket collar… It looked good on him though, and only made the blonde want to see what was underneath those clothes even more than he had three years ago. He was glad he could trust Shino with his worry about Gaara, and he was happy. When Shino first came to him he couldn’t recognize him at first but then he just knew, he knew, and smirked when he was correct. He was driven crazy from the little peck the brunette had given him before he left. ‘It was probably “from” Hinata and he gave pity on her and kissed me for her, but man his lips were soft when he kissed me, so it wasn’t on the lips, but seriously it’s been driving me crazy for these three years! I have to say though; his skin is just as soft as his lips. I wonder if his mouth tastes as nice as his skin…” the blonde blushed as he saw where his thoughts went and continued to go to. ‘Oh well, I know he likes me, but I have to know for sure…’ Naruto sighed once he had his thoughts in order and groaned into his pillow.

Shino sighed once he had his thoughts in order and groaned into his pillow. ‘Naruto must be trying to torture me! I mean he keeps kissing me! Why can’t he just kiss me on the lips sometime, because this is seriously annoying! His lips feel nice…oh crap no, bad thoughts!’ the brunette groaned again, there went his nicely in order thoughts. ‘Man! I like our friendship, I don’t think he feels the same, so…he’ll be pissed off at me, or think I’m gross for liking him. I mean he loves Sakura-san after all…man…’ the teen groaned into his pillow one more time before hitting himself in the head with the soft object. “I’m doomed” he moaned into his pillow despite himself.


“H-Hey Shino!” the brunette turned around to see the blonde nervously smiling at him. “U-um…let’s walk…” he quickly grabbed Shino’s hand and started to drag him into the forest.

“H-hey N-Naruto!” the brunette was blushing and strangled out his words. He winced noticing how he sounded and began to work on correcting that. “Naruto! What’s the problem? It’s not very appropriate to just drag someone away from what they were doing and not tell them where you’re taking…” the teen sighed giving up on his attempts to chastise the blonde. He quickly noticed how he wasn’t getting pissed off and looked worriedly at his friend. The blonde’s brow was furrowed and his serious attitude made his features stony. The brunette gave and involuntary shiver at the look, ‘shit! What’s wrong?’

The blonde stopped pulling his friend, crush, and looked at him with a worried look. He sighed shaking his head of meaningless thoughts and smiled at Shino; “Um…if you want to sit down you can…” the blonde gestured to the soft grass of the clearing he had stopped in, it was far enough from the town that no one would bother them. The brunette looked worriedly at his crush and bit his lip. He sat down looking up at the blonde waiting to hear what was troubling him. Naruto sighed again and sat down next to his friend but far enough away so he could talk off if the brunette rejected or tried to hurt him. “Well remember when I was worried about Gaara?” he waited for Shino’s nod and continued, “Well I’m assuming you were wondering why I was so…so pissed about that… Gaara and I have something big in common, actually we have a lot in common…except that he didn’t have anyone when he was growing up…” the blonde tensed and took a deep breath to keep his rage from showing. Shino nodded moving closer to comfort the blonde who didn’t seem to notice his eyes were fixated with grass by him. “W-Well…He…he was a…a vessel for a demon, and I bare the Kyuubi…” Naruto tensed ready for something negative to happen. ‘How was it so easy to tell Sakura-chan but so hard to tell Shino-kun?’ the blonde inwardly wailed while he continued to wait for a blow or something.

Shino sat still his thoughts racing and after a few minutes he looked over at the blonde and frowned. He moved closer and hugged him resting his head on Naruto’s shoulder. “It doesn’t matter…You don’t seem any different you’re the same Naruto, and you’re even more of an idiot than you seem if you thought I was going to be mad at you. But this does explain a lot, my bugs did see something…though really Naruto, it doesn’t matter…” Shino smiled into the blonde’s chest and blushed when Naruto wrapped his arms around him pulled the brunette into his arms. “U-uh…N-Naruto!?!?” the blonde was rubbing his face into Shino’s neck making some kind of sound…what was it.

“Thanks Shino…” Naruto pulled back and looked at Shino with a soft smile which caused the brunette to feel dizzy. The blonde leaned in towards the brunette and kissed him chastely on the lips and was slightly surprised when the brunette pressed back. He pulled away smiling at the blushing mostly hidden face in front of him. Some how he had managed to pull down the collar, and he continued to smile at the teen.

“N-Naruto…” the brunette was trembling with relief and Naruto smiled.

“I’m not oblivious…I know Hinata likes me, I just pretend I don’t know…I don’t want to hurt her feelings,” the blonde kissed the stunned bug lover on the cheek and began to rub his back.

“W-Why?” words seemed to be a challenge for him at the moment and Naruto chuckled like this practically speechless Shino.

“Well, I’ve been very interested in someone, but she can never come to par with the person who’s caught my attention,” the blonde smiled kissing the brunette on the nose, his nose touching Shino’s sunglasses.

“D-do I-I-I need t-to ask…?” the blonde shook his head giving a small laugh.

“It’s you, Shino, and I know no one’s as interesting as you,” Naruto tackled the brunette who blushed at being pinned and being so close to the blonde. “So this means we can be boyfriends, right?” Shino dumbly nodded, and Naruto gave a fox like smile, “Good, I was sick of being friends…” Shino blushed, though smiled up at his friend…no boyfriend.


The new young couple kept close to one another every moment they could be with each other, and were often seen walking down the streets together; Naruto would wrap his arm around Shino’s waist while Shino would blush at whatever Naruto would whisper into his ear. They ignored all the stares, glares, and hateful words; and once in privacy they’d comfort one another sitting and hugging. Everything was blissfully simple, kissing here and there, blushing at the slightest touches, and whispering sweet words to one another.

“Hey Shino?” the blonde mumbled into the brunette’s neck as they lay next to each other.

“Mmm…?” the teen was half asleep, for he stayed with his boyfriend as said boyfriend’s arm was healing.

“Were you mad at me for using Fūton Rasenshuriken?” the blonde bit his lip looking at his boyfriend.

“A little, you hurt yourself…” Shino turned around to meet Naruto’s nervous blue eyes. “Kyuubi can’t heal your arm as well as it usually can, I agree with Tsunade-sama, it’s a last resort attack…I-I don’t want you to keep doing this to yourself…” the blonde gave a soft smile and leaned in towards Shino. He loves seeing Shino without his big jacket, glasses, hood…he is so…he is Naruto’s…

Naruto kissed the brunette on the lips, and pulled back to smile at his handsome boyfriend. “Thank you…” he kissed him again, and again, and again. Naruto rolled on top of Shino and brought his good arm to the back of Shino’s neck. He tilted the brunette’s head back as he ran his tongue between the other’s lips. Shino opened his mouth in surprise though welcomed Naruto’s tongue into his mouth and enjoyed the deepened kiss. Their lips slide against each other, gasping in air when the opportunity arises, feeling the hot puffs of air against their skin. Shino was blushing and panting slightly for air when Naruto broke the kiss to nibble along the other’s neck and jaw. Shino gulped, whimpering in delight when Naruto continued to nibble and lick his neck.

“N-Naru!” he felt the blonde smile against his skin and his blush deepened. “S-s-stop! You need rest…” he saw Naruto’s shoulders drop and when the teen pulled away he was pouting. Naruto’s one arm was wrapped up while the other was by his side as he looked down at his Shino.

“Fine…but you’re no fun!” Naruto continued to pout and rolled off of the chuckling teen.

“Naruto, you’re so cute when you pout!” the teen continued to laugh as he saw the blonde glare at him while pouting.

“Hmph! Well you’re cuter! You have really nice eyes, and you look so good…why do you try to hide yourself?” the blonde smirked as he saw his boyfriend blush and glare at him for the ‘cuter’ comment. “Oh don’t try to deny it! You are so adorable Shino-chan!” Naruto chuckled as his boyfriend continued to glare at him.

“If you weren’t hurt…” he left the threat hanging, but alas Naruto didn’t seem to get it.

“I’ll still kick your butt, and kiss the living daylights out of you…” Shino blushed which caused Naruto to chuckle again.

“I’m sorry for the ‘chan’ comment…I love you Shino…” after a long pause he said this, and looked at the brunette with his beautiful blue eyes and his charming smile.

“Yeah…I love you too…” Shino smiled and begrudgingly forgave the blonde for the ‘chan’ comment. The brunette snuggled into the blonde’s chest mumbling ‘good night’ which the blonde returned and the two fell asleep in the blonde’s apartment.

“Come on Naruto…wake up…” the blonde groaned as his boyfriend shook him slightly to wake him up but not enough to hurt his arm.

“Fine! I’m up!” the blonde glowered but slowly got out of bed and stared at his boyfriend smirking.

“W-what…N-N-Naru-Naruto…” the brunette was backing away from the smirking blonde who moved toward him.

“Hmm…?” Shino walked into the table and was trapped by the blonde who continued to move closer. Shino’s legs felt weak as Naruto wrapped his good arm around Shino’s waist, and moved so his lips where only centimeters from the bug lover. Shino swallowed audibly and started to shake in anticipation for the possible kiss that was to come. Naruto moved his hand up and down his boyfriend’s back causing shivers to run through the other’s body. The blonde continued to smirk, loving the control he had over the brunette. “I love your bed head…” Naruto chuckled and ducked the punch that would have given him a nice lump on his head.

“Naruto!” Shino was beet red and glared at his chuckling boyfriend, “I-I thought…” the teen cringed as he saw his “sadistic” boyfriend smirk and raise and eyebrow.

“Hmm…? You thought what?” Naruto’s eyes shined knowing he caught the embarrassed teen in a nice little trap.

“I-I thought….we were…going to eat breakfast, not joke around,” Naruto gave a disbelieving look, but sat down at the table as Shino finished making the ramen. “Here Naruto…” the brunette smiled and set down the steaming container of instant ramen. “You know you should get more food, ramen is bad for you if you eat too much of it…” Naruto shrugged and stared down at his cup of ramen and looked expectantly at the brunette. Shino laughed and sat down next to Naruto attempting to help the blonde eat since his arm was banged up.

After a few minutes Naruto started to frown and gave his boyfriend a mock glare. “Why aren’t you eating?”

“I’m not a fan of ramen…” the blonde gasped and made look that screamed ‘how is that f’ing possible!?’ but he let if be and continued to eat until a brilliant idea crossed his mind. Shino didn’t notice how the blonde was smirking and continued to messily feed the blonde, well at least until he was tackled to the ground and forced to swallow some ramen. Shino’s face was bright red as he saw the blonde smirking above him licking his lips.

“Umm…that tasted really good,” Shino squeaked as his lips were attacked yet again by the devious blonde above him. The brunette was blown away by the kisses he received from the blonde that once said blonde got off of him he continued to lay on his back on the floor of the apartment he had stayed the night in. He shakily sat up staring at a fully clothed and showered blonde who was smirking at him. “So I’m that good of a kisser…?” the brunette blushed and looked around in embarrassment, “Good to know,” Shino glared at Naruto and started to let his bugs out which caused Naruto to jump up onto his bed. “H-Hey, I was just joking!” Shino shook his head and smiled.





“Naruto…” the blonde looked up from the book Kabuto left…*

“Yeah Shino?” Naruto looked up at Shino.

“Stop worrying…everything will turn out right…eventually…” Naruto gave a quick laugh and looked at his boyfriend with a smile.

“Everything’s going so fast…and since when did you become an optimist?” the brunette nodded to his boyfriend’s first words and looked down at one of his bugs.

“Since when was I ever a pessimist?” the bug lover asked back raising an eye brow at the blonde.

“I’m not sure…” the blonde smiled and moved towards his boyfriend. He quickly pinned the brunette to the ground (Naruto’s arm almost fully healed). Naruto kissed Shino deeply who responded immediately. Shino gasped as he felt one of the blonde’s hands under his shirt. It ghosted over his skin leaving it tingling in its wake. He teased the brunette’s chest feeling the teen arch up into his touch, gasping and moaning. Naruto’s other hand tilted Shino’s head so he could have more access as he explored the brunette’s mouth.

“Naruto…” Shino gasped as Naruto broke the kiss to nibble and suck along Shino’s neck, and once finding that sweet spot on Shino’s neck he started to ground his hips down into the others. The brunette moaned and thrashed his head to one side to allow the blonde more access to his neck. Shino desperately sought for a place to put his hands and clung to the blonde’s shoulders digging his fingers in as Naruto continued to rock his hips against Shino’s. “Naruto…” the brunette began to grind up wanting to feel the contact between him and his boyfriend. The blonde smirked against Shino’s neck continuing to grind down against the brunette, and tease the brunette’s nipples.

Naruto enjoyed the quiet moans and gasps the teen was making, how Shino breathed his name at every especially wonderful sensation. Every sound made his member twitch, how he loved the feel of the teen’s skin. His taste was wonderful and…oh how Naruto wanted more… The blonde brought his hands to Shino’s shirt starting to undo the buttons. Shino writhed under the blonde barely noticing that his clothes were being taken off, at least until he gasped at the cold air that hit his heated body and engorged member.

“N-Naruto!” Shino was panting and started to feel uncomfortable. He opened his eyes after he realized Naruto wasn’t moving and looked up into the face of a gorgeous blush blonde blue eyed fox. Shino started to squirm under the stare feeling slightly self-conscious. He turned away from the gaze and noticed that his clothes and the blonde’s clothes were a pile on the ground.

“Y-You…look amazing Shino…” Shino blushed, though it was hard to tell since his face was already flushed. “Y-You look…so…” the brunette felt a hand cupping his face and the hand directed him to look at the owners face. Naruto moved in toward Shino kissing him sweetly on lips, a kiss that sent shivers through the brunette and made him arch his back. After maybe a decade the sweet kiss ended (only lasted a few seconds) Naruto began to kiss him again and again each time the kiss was deeper but held just as much love as the first**.

As their kisses deepened the two sought out friction, sought out skin to skin contact. They continued to grind against each other moaning against each other’s mouths. Naruto reached in-between them and fisted their members both seeking some kind of release. Naruto left Shino’s mouth to make more lovely marks along the teen’s neck and shoulder. The two became more frantic as their end came nearer and nearer. Shino thrashing his head from side to side as Naruto had begun to mark his chest. “Naruto!” Shino couldn’t stand it anymore and came to his blissful climax with Naruto. The two continued to lay there panting, their bodies lax, and Naruto rolled off of Shino and pulled the teen close to his naked body.

They both slowly came down from their high and heard a familiar voice chuckle. “Kakashi…” the two groaned, though quickly blushed realizing that one the man had heard their activities and two could smell it. The two quickly dressed and left their little hidden space to glare death at the sliver haired man.

“Had fun boys?” the two sat down looking up at Kakashi considering Shino made his bugs hold him upside down while Naruto began to make a noose. “Uh…Ehheheheh…um…Naruto, where’s Hinata, and Yamato? What happened to searching for Sasuke, and the whole plan?”

“Could ask you the same question…” Shino continued to glare at the perverted man, and then glared at his boyfriend.

“I missed Shino…” this caused the brunette to blush and hit his boyfriend over the head. “What…?” the brunette and the silver haired man shook their heads.

“I’m assuming it was all his idea?” the bug lover nodded, and Kakashi shook his head again, “Jiraiya made you very perverted didn’t he…” Shino dropped Kakashi who easily flipped around instead of playing along with them like he had before.

“I’m going to continue my search, Naruto, please don’t bother me until we’re done…It’s not the best to distract someone,” Shino coolly walked away and noticed that his companions Kakashi summoned were laughing. “It’s his fault…”

“Of course, of course,” on of them said and the three started off again leaving a glaring blonde and smiling Kakashi.

“They won’t tell anyone will they; Shino will kill me if they do…” the sliver haired man shrugged.

“Hard to say, but Kiba will notice, and you never know what he’ll say…” Kakashi smiled and quickly ran away as Naruto started to run back to his respective group mumbling ‘fuck’ all the way there.



A/N:
* Okay from this point on, know that I have no idea what’s going to happen, I mean all we’ve gotten to see is the fight between D and S I don’t know if Naru has done anything else, just know right now that everything past this point is made up since I won’t know what’ll happen till the next chapter is up, and you never no the fight might not be over (don’t see how that would happen)
** Okay at this point I’m cracking up! I mean how corny was that…? Omgosh…I’m sorry but I make some seriously corny crap up when it comes to fluffy stuff… Now on a serious note…I’m sorry of this little lemon isn’t that good, the fluffy-ness kind of got me out of the um…well it’s just hard to write a lemon right now, that and this is long.

I'll try to finish it soon, it's just so long, and i dont' think it's really that much of a one shot sorry...i hope you liked it Saku