TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An unexpected guest by kibas girl 1013

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: First: Do not own Naruto
Second: This isn't a chapter. Just showing you peeps who my characters are.
Third: These pics aren't mine. I got them from photo bucket. They look like my characters but i didn't draw them or create these pics! Okay I finally figured out my picture problem! All thanks to Oshiyama! Thank you so much and now I reward you with an actual chapter!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




NAME: Ami (Meaning friend)


AGE: 15


PERSONALITY: Takes almost everything seriously. Has a hard time trusting people, except her friend Temari. Gets annoyed easily. Loves kids and is sweet towards them. Has a quick and bad temper and she goes off on anyone who upsets her.



FAMILY/FRIENDS: Her little brother, Taro. Temari, has known her since they were little kids.



PAST: Temari and Ami grew up with each other, that is for 2 years. Even though they only knew each other for two years they became great friends. Sadly, Ami and her parents moved around the time Kankurou was born so she has not met Kankurou or Gaara. Temari and Ami haven’t had contact in four years.



RANK/ABILITIES: Ami is a chuunin. She specializes in weapons, like fans, and duel swords, kunai. Although she’s not a sound ninja, when she sings certain tones or songs she can kill her opponent or leave them deaf. She has an ability that develops later on. It is like an alter ego or defense mechanism. When ever she sees things that remind her of her past and upset her, her eyes turn blue and a ton of chakra releases from her and leaves her enemies defenseless.


WEAKNESS: When her friends and family are hurt. When she is very upset she acts with out thinking and usually gets into more trouble that way.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





NAME: Taro



AGE: 8

PERSONALITY: Very quiet. He clings to his sister (Ami), and looks up to her for pretty much everything. He doesn’t get mad too often but when he does he throw a huge temper tantrum.



FAMILY/FRIENDS: His sister, Ami. She’s the only one who he has an actual relationship with. He’s friends with Temari but he doesn’t really talk in front of her to much. He hasn’t met Kankurou or Gaara either.


PAST: Is the same as Ami’s except he isn’t as close to Temari as Ami is.



RANK/ABILITIES: He’s just a simple kid. He’s not a ninja, and he doesn’t do anything special. He just hides behind his sister.