TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Test by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 52]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! This was inspired by many things. All of which I can't remember. *sweat drop* But well it is just going to be short and funny. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“Sasuke! Stop it! God damn freaking bastard.”

“Oh come on, Naru-chan. You know I can’t stop once I get started”

“Well you better start learning!”

Bam!

“So mean, Naru-chan…”

“It is what you deserve, bastard.”

This kind of conversation was getting more and more common between the two rivals. Sasuke would try to molest the poor dobe and the blond would struggle to get away and end up using more brutal tactics.

Yes, Sasuke wasn’t even bothering to hide it anymore. Sure, before he might have “accidentally” knocked into Sakura, making her knock into Naru-chan and then the blond lading right into Sasuke’s lap, or maybe Sasuke would pay some random kid he had met in the street the day before the big day at the academy to push Naru-chan into him whenever he could. Nope, now Sasuke was just letting it all out in the open.

Sadly, Naruto didn’t exactly like his openness.

For years the poor blond had thought he was straight and even after his “accidental” first kiss with a guy he had still tried to keep his thoughts straight. Asking Sakura out millions of times was one of these ways in his denial path. He always knew she would say no again and again so it was perfectly safe even though he didn’t really like her, it kept him with a nice straight feeling.

But now that Sasuke was being so open with his feelings towards the in denial dobe, Naruto was finding that nice straight feeling and those nice, pure straight thoughts slowly leaving and being replaced by Sasuke pulling him into his lap, Sasuke’s hot breath in his ear, Sasuke’s hand trailing up his shirt.

These not so pure thoughts left him very confused and very hot and sticky. You don’t even want to know.

And Naruto was sick of it! Sick of it!

And this last try was it. He was going to get himself back on the nice straight path and the only way to do so was to convince Sasuke that he didn’t like him. Or at least convince the horny raven haired bastard that he should molest someone more willing.

“Sasuke? Do you really like me?” Naruto questioned sternly, looking directly into those perverted and very deep onyx eyes.

“No, I just randomly try stripping people I hate, dobe.” Sasuke replied smugly, smirking with a smirk he seemed to use more and more lately. You know the one. The one that said, “I’m going to drag somewhere dark and bang you into the nearest wall” smirk. Oh, so you haven’t ever seen this smirk? Well believe me, if you are like Naruto you don’t want to.

“Wipe that look off your face, bastard!” Naruto shouted, pouting. He immediately stopped doing that when he saw that other look in the bastard’s dark eyes. The one he got when he was about to do something to the idiot because Naruto was apparently doing something cute. Blue eyes glared into perverted onyx before he continued to talk.

“Okay Sasuke, I have a deal to make with you.” Naruto said, hands folded over his chest.

“A deal, dobe?” Sasuke asked, thin eyebrow raised in a questioning look.

“Yes a deal. I will agree to date you, let you touch me, and anything else you want to do-Ack!” At this point Naruto had to stop talking as he was tackled to the ground, his jacket gone before he even hit the ground, shirt being raised over his chest in a matter of minutes.

“I knew you would see my way of thinking sooner or later, dobe.” Sasuke whispered huskily into his ear. Naruto growled and shoved Sasuke roughly off him, pulling down his shirt, and grabbed his jacket, pulling it on and holding it tight around him.

“Damn, let me finish you freaking perverted bastard!” Naruto shouted, standing up and glaring at the youngest Uchiha. Sasuke frowned on the ground before standing up and pouted at the angry blond.

“As I was saying, I will agree to date you and whatever, IF you pass the test I give you.” Naruto said triumphantly, smiling in a proud of himself way, his arms once again crossed over his chest.


“A test? What kind of test?” Sasuke asked curiously. What had his idiot thought of now? He mentally shrugged, whatever it was he was an Uchiha, more so he was Sasuke Uchiha, and if there was a way to get whatever he desired he would do anything to get it or achieve it. Ask Itachi.

“I will give you three things that you must do. If you do all three things correctly, well I guess I’m all yours.” Naruto said shrugging, but inside he was grinning ear to ear. He knew exactly what he would make the stoic teen do, but his evil plans would have to be revealed later.

Sasuke was mentally grinning ear to ear as well. Three things and then he would have his dobe? Sounded good to him. He could do anything after all. He was Sasuke Uchiha, avenger and number one fanboy of Naruto Uzumaki.

“Fine, I agree to take your little test, dobe. You better keep up your part of the deal.” Sasuke said and held out his hand. Naruto grinned and took it, shaking it quickly.

“Have I ever gone back on my word before? Tomorrow I will give you your first task. Meet me here at noon, bastard! Bye!” Naruto then ran off towards his apartment, his open jacket flapping with him.

Sasuke smirked, watching his dobe leave happily. Tomorrow he would finally get his reluctant blond. All too easy. But that was the way he liked it. Sasuke turned around and started to head towards his mansion, or the Uchiha compound.

If only he knew what hell Naruto had planned for him.