TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


KyuubiXNaruto by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, hopefully i did a good job, i'm not that great at writting in first person so I hope i did a good job and i hope you like it KyuubiXNarutoRULES.
Disclaimer: Naruto and it's characters aren't mine, trust me it's a good thing too.
*words* = Naruto’s thoughts
#Words# = past
// words// = Kyuubi speaking to Naruto
‘Words’ = Naruto speaking to Kyuubi
“Words” = someone’s talking



*Hmm… damn my head kills! Fuck! Man, come on eyes open up, come on…* my eyes finally open and the light kills! *What the hell happened?* That’s about all I can think right now, I’m try my hardest just to remember what the heck had happened earlier but it’s hard to remember…well duh that should be a given, come on Naruto, come on narrate properly… Um… anyways what happened yesterday, I couldn’t have been out for a whole day. It’s coming back, yep coming back…


#// Naru-kun, those women are annoying, not suitable mates, // great he’s lecturing me on who I should screw and date, great! He’s been doing this since I turned 15 and a little bit before that “magical” day… I sigh.

‘I don’t give a crap Kyuubi; I really don’t, so just shut up…’ He’s been going on about this for a couple days now saying all the women aren’t suitable to be my mate, he hasn’t said anything else to justify why they aren’t so I just ignore him.

// Don’t make me say why, // he acts like it’s going to hurt me, for the love of my sanity it won’t!

‘What, you don’t want to make up your reasons? Is that what’s stopping you?’ I yawn he kept me up last night when he was mumbling in his sleep. I didn’t catch much but I know he was saying my name, but it was hard for me to tell how he was saying it. He probably was dreaming of catching me like a rabbit and eating me. I sigh just waiting for him to get on with whatever it is he wants to say. I mean he’s interrupting my training. Ero-senin is gone to do his “research” and left me to learn this jutsu he wants me to learn. I’m not doing a good job at it though, and Kyuubi keeps bothering me.

// When they find out about you will they stay by your side? I know they will accept it, but will they stay and help take the pain and burden of what you carry?// *Would they, would they?* I can’t remember falling down to ground but there I was sitting there hunched over shaking. Kyuubi was right it didn’t matter if they loved me, after a few days of being shunned they’d leave… // Naru-kun I’m sorry but you have to realize that. You need a mate who is strong and is used to this shunning, someone who they’re afraid of…// I thought I heard a smile in his voice, oh well… Now who does that sound like…oh Kyuubi can’t be serious!

‘Uchiha Itachi?!?! EW! Gross!’ I think I heard Kyuubi fall down, but he’s always lying in the cage so he couldn’t have…but there was a thud, oh well. It’s best to be ignorant to some things.

// NO!// okay that’s weird he’s mad…um…

‘Then who? I can only think of the Akatsuki and other nuke-nins’ did he just growl at me?! ‘Kyuubi! That’s not nice!’

// Idiot…// huh? Did he just…that bastard! What happened to the Naru-kun this and Naru-kun that?!

‘Hey!’

// Oblivious idiot…// man he’s irritated, and I’ve done nothing! Jerk!

‘Hey!’

// Someone who loves you, and will till their dying day. Someone who will protect you and never mean to hurt you, unless you’re being an oblivious idiot… Someone who will not listen to others, someone like m…// OW! Fuck that hurt! Damn it Kyuubi! The bastard distracted me and I, fuck! *I have to get out of here…*

“You can’t run from us Blondie!” some fucking nuke-nins came out of nowhere and sent a freaking big fire ball at me! I do not need this! I’m running with a burned and bleeding arm, great! I jump into a tree and go through familiar hand seals, yep that’s right kage bunshin here we go! I make about thirty and one helps me prepare my rasengan. About twenty distract the two below and the others are with me and throwing shuriken and kunai at them. With the rasengan done I charge those bastards and surprisingly I hit them with out even one of them trying to stop me! Hahahaha….ha…huh?! What the fuck!?

The bastard wasn’t even hurt he must have absorbed the chakra and now, oh shit! *ARGH! Damn it! Get up! Get up! Come on body move it!* I get up and start racing off. The bastard who absorbed the attack grabbed my arm and judging from how it hurts and is hanging limply; the jerk broke it or dislocated it it’s more likely to be the former.

I had a few more scuffles with those guys and always ended up running, I don’t know why I wasn’t fighting, but that may be because I’ve been practicing that one jutsu most of the day… I feel like my chakra’s being drained just being in their presence, they must not be your normal nuke-nins. I can’t run anymore, it’s after sunset and they attacked a bit after noon. I’m starving, bleeding, and exhausted. I smell them coming and I tap into Kyuubi’s chakra. I’m going to try that jutsu I’m learning…*please work…please…* I go through the hand signs and see one of the bastards doing some weird hand signs. I pull the jutsu off saving the accomplishment for later, but now I’m dizzy…really dizzy… *What the hell?* Everything’s going black, but my head is pounding and my stomach is burning!#



So that’s what happened, huh? *Well I guess I best face the light from hell sooner or later…* I open my eyes a little and I see something blocking the light. A silhouette against the bright light, and I eventually open my eyes fully. I’m attempting to sit but my head hurts so much I don’t think I can… The silhouette makes a sound I think it’s a laugh. The nerve! I think I’m groaning, I mean my head feels like it’s going to explode! The person helps me sit and I’m about to glare at the person, but I think I’m blushing now. Yep, my face is burning up. The guy is…is hot! I mean unbelievable hot, sexy even! His red hair frames his face well, and his red eyes just are piercing. His face is perfect, like it was sculpted by…by a god! *Fuck he’s hot*! The man looks concerned and leans in toward me. I think my blush just got a lot worse, and I’m stumbling back away from him.

“Naru-kun, are you alright?” he smirks and I have to say that smirk could cause an orgasm! I feel a hand on my back and I know he’s pulling me toward him. He seems so familiar but I can’t place where I’ve seen him before. “Naru-kun, you’re acting like that pathetic girl Hinata,” the man growled out her name and that’s when it hit me.

“GAH! K-Kyuubi!?!” I try to get away from him, probably looking very vulnerable and I know I’m probably even redder than before. He’s nodding and I feel woozy… *How the hell?*

“Naru-kun…” his voice is so…it sends shivers up my spine; I have to hear him speak again. I feel warm breath on my neck and another shiver goes through me. Did I faint? “Naru-kun…” *Why is he out of the seal?!?!* “Naru-kun…that jutsu you used with my chakra?” I think he’s seeing if I remember and I do. I think I nodded my mind is a bit jumbled up, and I can’t really see that straight. “Well one of those nuke-nins used an odd jutsu that did something; I’m not quite sure what exactly but it ended with me being partly free from you. Most of my power is still in you but I can still control that, but I’m stuck looking like some human…though I can’t say I complain…” he’s smirking again and I know it’s affecting me now, I’m groaning and not necessarily because of my head. I’m blushing, yep blushing, and he’s laughing!

He’s pressing his face into my neck and another shiver goes through me. I feel warm and I feel him smirk against me. “Do you like that Naru-kun?” of course I do, but I don’t think I can speak properly right now. “You do, don’t you?” he pulled away from me and a sound like a whimper leaves my throat. I’m blushing even brighter and that smirk of his!

“Naru-kun, may I kiss you?” what the hell kind of question is that, of course he can! I think I nodded my head but I can’t remember, though I’m pretty sure I did. He lens in toward me and kisses me. His lips feel great, he’s so warm, and he tastes so…so good, so interesting! One of his hands is rubbing my side the other is cupping my face. I feel so safe and warm. I don’t want him to stop kissing me. A sound tears from my throat as he runs his tongue between my lips. He moves the hand on my cheek to the back of my neck and tilts my head back a little. I think I’ve forgotten how to breathe, but it feels so good. His arms are so strong and he’s so warm!

I’m assuming I’m lying on the ground considering that one, I must have fainted awhile back and two, I can feel something soft below me. He’s crawled on top of me to kiss me better and I know he’s straddling me. I don’t think I’ve taken a breath in awhile and I’m getting light headed, though why should I complain? Kyuubi retreats his tongue and I’ve remembered how to breathe. Taking advantage of this break I gasp in all the air I can though Kyuubi takes that away from me as he bites my bottom lips and began to suck my lip. More shivers go through my body and I can’t seem to get enough air. I’m burning up but this feels so good.

Kyuubi’s kissing me again and all I can do his make sounds and try to match his kissing expertise. I warp my arms around his neck, which also supports my guess that I’m lying down consider my arms are up in the air, and I gasp as I feel his hand under my shirt and jacket. My back arches off the ground as his hand brushes over my chest, oh man, I can barely think! I feel my arms being pulled over my head and my shirt being tugged off – I’m assuming Kyuubi healed my arm. I gasp at the cool air that hits my sweating torso and I feel his lips on my jaw. Oh man it feels so good. Both of his hands are rubbing my sides and teasing my nipples. I know I’m flushed and I feel vulnerable as he kisses my jaw and neck. I’ve never experienced anything like this, and I’ve never imagine anything like this.

Kyuubi is sucking and biting on my neck now. I think I’m speaking though I doubt it makes any sense. I feel one of his hands go down to my pants rubbing my erection through my pants and gasp bucking up glad that he’s finally paid attention to that. I don’t know what I’ve just said but I can feel him smirking against my neck and I feel him kissing his way down to my chest. I’m arching into his touches and I think both of his hands have gone southward. I’m panting like I’ve ran a mile in a minute when I gasp from a rush of cold air that hits my member.

His hands are on my shaft and he’s doing great things that make me respond is such away. I’m trying to find something to hold on to as these feelings surge through my body. I think I’m scratching Kyuubi up but damn it! My back arches up even more I keep bucking up into his hands loving the contact. My whole body tightens and I can’t see anything as I cum. I can’t see anything and my heart is racing like, well I think I should be dead because of how fast it’s beating. I’m tired but I can’t sleep with Kyuubi smiling or smirking at me. I know he is I can just feel it. I’m still panting as Kyuubi plants a kiss on my lips. I feel something brush against my thigh and I blush. I can tell he’s…um… *Fuck…he’s huge…* I’m already feeling excited again, and I blame my hormones for that.

“Naru…” I’m blushing as he gives kisses along my jaw and neck ending up at my lips. I’m relishing his warmth and the feel of his skin *…Skin?! Skin…?* I ignore this as he kisses me on the lips, though I quickly frown when he pulls away.

“K-Kyuu…” I’m amazed I can speak, “I want to help…” I grind up into him and I hear him groan.

“You don’t have to Naru-chan,” *Chan?!* I attempt to growl and he laughs, I feel another shiver go through me and I continue to grind up into him moaning at the contact. I feel him kiss my neck and I’m not sure what sound I made but it sounded satisfied that he wasn’t pulling away. He smirks into my neck and I smile. “If you want to my Naru-chan…” I growl at the ‘chan’ again and he ‘hmm’s into my neck making more tremors go through out my body. He’s grinding down while I ground my hips up and we (well more like I) moan at the feeling. A thought comes to me and I know I have to say it.

“Not yours till you clam me…” I’m a little breathless but he knows I’m serious and he pauses his movements. I give a triumphant smirk savoring this little victory; after all it should be a feat to make Kyuubi stop in his tracks. He smiles, this time, into my neck and starts to move his hand down my body. They’re slick and a little sticky which causes me to blush.

“If you’re positive, Naru-chan…” one of his hands revives my erection fully as the other goes between my legs. I’m panting and blushing madly. He has to pause everything, and I’m assuming he’s looking at me. I closed my eyes and now I force them open. He’s looking at me with serious yet concerned eyes that somehow seem to make him sexier. “You are uncomfortable so we won’t…” I glare at him and buck up into his hand. He gives me this smile that warms my whole body up and makes my chest constrict. He gives me a kiss on the lips that’s so sweet I completely forget everything bad that’s happened to me. He pulls away and his hand continues to feel move along my shaft.

The hand between my legs touches something that made me jump. He kisses my jaw and feels whatever that was a few times before he pushes something inside of me. I wince at the pain and take a deep breath. He looks at me again and kisses my lips. “You need to relax Naru-chan…” I’m starting to get use to that, oddly enough, ‘Naru-chan’ it a new pet name from him…I think I nod, after all he didn’t stop touching my erection. He pushes that something deeper in me and I try my hardest to relax. It’s such an odd feeling. I can’t even describe it right now, though it hurts. I’m still blushing and hard which must mean something good, right? He keeps kissing my neck and every now and then kissing my jaw and lips. I’m assuming he’s preparing me for what’s next to come and that thought makes me blush even more!

I don’t know how long he’s been doing this but I’m starting to become use to it. I don’t know but I’m rocking back and he’s growling approvingly. I cry out as this wonderful feeling sweeps over me and he growls happily. What ever was in me, which I’m assuming were his fingers, has now left me and despite how I tried to stop the whimper from escaping my lips it does. “Don’t worry Naru-chan…that will be replaced soon,” I’m blushing even more when I realize what that meant. He flips me onto my stomach and after putting an arm underneath me he gets me on my hands and knees. I can’t help but blush, actually I can’t stop blushing! My heart is racing and my nerves are on end. He enters me and it hurts! He keeps his one hand around my waist to hold me up and his other hand snakes around to give my member some attention. I feel his warm skin slick from sweat against mine and I feel his lips on the back of my neck.

“Naru-chan, tell me to stop if…” I growl at him again, when will he understand!? I don’t care if it hurts I want him to know he has me; I want him to know that I want him to have me! It seems to take forever till I’m used to him, but it’s really hard to be used to having something in you. I’m surprised I’ve held out so long and now things are starting to feel really good. I’m trying to rock back into him but it’s awkward and I’m not really sure if I’m doing anything right. I know I’m saying or more like crying things out, but I’m not sure what I’m saying; though it must be driving Kyuubi on or at least turning him on even more. He’s grunting in-between the kisses he gives to my neck.

I think I’m getting used to this, I know the pace we’re going at, but I’m still not sure what to do. My arms feel weak and it seems like with every thrust Kyuubi does this immense pleasurable feeling goes throughout my body. I know I won’t be able to hold out much longer and I can already feel my climax coming. I’m panting, sweating, and my heartbeat his racing out of control. I can feel my body tensing and that wonderful feeling of release washes over my aching and tired body. Kyuubi gave a groan at this but he’s still thrusting into me. As I’m starting to come back to earth I feel something fill my insides up and I feel Kyuubi pull out of me. It feels weird but I’m too tired to care.

I fall down and I hear Kyuubi fall down next to me. I feel his warms strong warm arms wrap around me and pull me into his chest. I feel his soft lips on my neck as he gives me small kisses. I don’t think I’ll stay conscious much longer and my mind is muddled but there are several things that bother me. *When did Kyuubi take his clothes off, was he even wearing clothes?! Where did those bastards go? When Kyuubi was talking about a person for me, was he going to suggest himself?* I feel Kyuubi smirk into my neck and breathe in my scent.

“Something’s are best not to know, though I killed those ‘bastards’,” I tense and he chuckles. I relax knowing I won’t be awake for much longer and knowing I won’t be able to fight with Kyuubi about that, though he didn’t answer my last thought which apparently I had said while thinking it. My eyes start to drift closed and I’m welcoming the warm darkness of sleep when I hear Kyuubi whisper in my ears, “I’m that someone for you Naru-chan…”