TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Okay, We're All Screwed by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 63]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay... I forgot where this idea came from, but oh well. Hope you like it! And yes, you can add yourself to the chaos if you want. I don't mind. The more the merrier!

It was about ten thirty when I noticed there was something outside of the window. My eyes glared down at the computer screen, then at the open window, then back at the little bit of smut I was forcing myself to write. Honestly, I didn't see anything out the window, then again I didn't have my glasses on and it was dark out there. But I had a feeling in my gut that there was some-THING out there...

"Oh my fucking God!" I gasped, slamming my fist down on my bed after taking a glance at the open MSN convo I was having with a few friends, they know who they are. I clicked over to the convo, as giddy as a pervert trapped in an adult bookstore and started to type in my two cents.

That's when it happened. I saw the something I hadn't seen before jump through my window and pounce on me. I let out a loud scream as I tried to get away from whatever the hell had pounced on me, grab my laptop and get the fuck out of there. Unfortunately, I'm good at thinking of fight scenes right on the spot.

"Time out!"

Okay... So maybe that wasn't the brightest thing to do. But it was the only thing I could think of. It didn't do anything either, I ended up being bound and gagged, then dragged out of my apartment. Hn. All I have to say is that I hope to hell this is someone I know and like... And they better be trying to do something kinky, damn it! Err... That might have been a little too much info, sorry.

Anyway, it was about an hour later when my attacker was reveled to me. And boy was I pissed. I tried to yell out all the curse words in every language I knew, but the gag in my mouth prevented them from being said correctly.

"Oh shut up." Sasuke snapped as he pulled out a roll of duct tape.

"Oooh... Siny."

Okay, so I like shiny things, bite me. Anyway, the duckbutt taped my mouth shut to prevent me from saying anything else. Which just sucks and I hate him for it even more now.

"You're probably wondering why I've brought you here." He said in his usual teme tone. And being the smartass I am, who can't talk back, I shook my head no. Sasuke took a second and shook his head. "Err... I brought you here because of those little fan-fictions you and your friends have been writing. Though they can be a little amusing... The rest of the cast and I have decided that it would be for the best to eliminate you all before you can do any more damage to our reputations and sanity."

Pfft. Like they were good before we got a hold of them! Anyway, after duckbutt was done with his sad excuse for a monologue, I looked around and noticed that I was in the middle of a large warehouse. Why? Sasuke just told me. But I don't believe him I mean... I haven't pissed off the entire cast of Naruto... Right? Konohamaru still had my back... And if he doesn't, I'm writing a NaruKono when I get back to my laptop, just to piss him off. Heh. That'll teach him.

As I plotted out the new fic idea in my head, the door to the room I was locked in swung open. In came Itachi, Deidara and Hidan. All of them carrying a tied up author. Shit. They got Nikki, Rachael and Oni. Great, so now who's supposed to rescue us from being smited by the angry cast of an anime?