TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Battle of the OC's!!! by prettypup

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here are my OC's. Hope you like 'em
Sheigra
Age:Unknown
Height:7ft
Weight:Who care's
Summary: The Shiegra was a chakra-eating demon. It wasn't evil, in fact is was more like a guardian to the lightning village. One day it was attacked and began to mindlessly rampage around the village, destroying everything in it's path. After consuming her parents souls and chakra, the Sheigra began to feed off a young girl. Thinking fast, the girl did a reversal jutsu. Unfortunately she ended up with, not only ALL the demons chakra, but also it's soul.
Soshi
Age:12
Height:4ft 9in
Weight:83lbs
Summary: At the age of 7 her parents were killed trying to protect her from the Sheigra demon. Getting revenge for her parents, she preformed a risky reversal jutsu. Soon finding out that Soshi now possesed the Sheigra, the village (or what was left of it) decided that she had to be "disposed of". Soshi ran away and met the boy who would soon become one of her best friends.
Ken
Age:13
Height:5ft
Weight:85lbs
Summary: Ken was mistreated all his life. He hated himself, and his village.(The hidden rain village) At the age of 8, (Hated by HIS OWN PARENTS) he ran away, planning to kill himself.(Crazy, right?) He then met Soshi, who talked some sense into him, and brought him traveling. They next ended up in the sand village.
Sandy
Age:12
Height:4ft 3in (she's really short)
Weight:77lbs
Summary: Sandy was a sweet little girl. She was also the only person who dared to talk to Gaara. She was Gaara's only friend, and Gaara was her only friend. One awful night, her father found out she was seeing Gaara (the demon) and foolishly drunk himself silly. He came home and got into an argument with Sandy's mother. It got to the point where Sandy got involved, and he started to get physical. It was only a matter of time till he grabbed the knife. As Sandy and her mother tried to flee, Sandy tripped. She and her mother were sure that all was lost when Gaara came to the rescue. Sandy's mothter quickly pulled Sandy from her fathers grasp. They ran for their lives, and bumped into Soshi and Ken.
Amika
Age:32
Height:5ft 4in
Weight:116lbs
Summary: Amika (Sandy's mom) bought lunch for Soshi and Ken, and after a long talk, they became a team. Soshi was the squad leader and Amika was their sensei. They also decided where they would all live... In Konaha.