TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blasting Off Again! by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *giggles* I swear... Nikki and I are waiting for the day one of you guys all the institution on us or soemthing >< Enjoy! *ebil giggles*
The once tiger turned Arcanine rolled his eyes boredly. “Next damn it,” he muttered truly getting tired of this. These were S-class criminals… and Pokémon. Was he the only one seeing something wrong there?

The next to release his Pokémon from the contraptions was Kisame. He glared at the spot his Samahada was supposed to be before pelting the red and white balls at the ground, a very blue group was released from them.

Yuki spoke with the Pokémon in a language the others found to be a bunch of growls and squeaks. “Sharpedo, Tentacruel, Dewgong, Swampert, Vaporeon, and Blastoise.”

Kisame looked at his Pokémon…two of which flopped around like fish out of…never mind. He poked the shark like one who sent a glare at the shark man… and the battle was on.

Kisame joined the others and their lines of Pokémon and the living rag doll of the group came forth. Kakuzu pulled out his pokeballs and flicked them to the ground to watch them reveal themselves.

By this point Yuki was no longer interested in the other Pokémon, he kept glaring at a certain wolf creature in an argument with its summuner… trainer… master let’s stick with that. The damn wolf could lend a hand… paw. Yuki spoke to the new arrivals before speaking again, “Persian, Duskull, Wynaut, Magikarp, Misdreavus, and Nidoking.”

Kakuzu poked the flopping fish before looking at the regal cat like creature that had wound itself around his leg. He pet the creature that purred softly before he snorted and turned to join the others only to be replaced by his loud mouth partner.

“-and without my fucking scythe how the hell am I supposed to sacrifice to Jashin-sama?!” he was going on about, completely ignoring the now raging six foot tall creature. Yuki scowled before going to roar at the man, only to have it come out as a stream of fire to set the immortal alight.

The surrounding nin leapt aside, no one daring question the creature of his power, not like they ever watched the show. Hidan stood in the line of fire directly, his clothes charred, some parts falling apart completely. He blinked before raising his hand to point and scream until Kakuzu sighed on the sidelines, “Get on with it Hidan!”

The pale eyed man scowled before he took out the pokeballs and pelted hem rapid fire at the creature who seemed a hell of a lot happier now… happy moment gone on impact. Yuki snarled but spoke to the Pokémon, all small in size but one. “Abra, Whismur, Weavile, Kecleon, Sableye, and Nidoqueen. Nex-“

“Hold on one damn minute!” Hidan growled as the Arcanine glared at him. “Why in Jashin’s name is my Pokémon the female form of one of Kakuzu’s?! This is an outrage! Out-fucking-rage! Definitely against my religion!”
The blue creature looked towards its master and stomped over on heavy paws. The creature picked up its head with angry eyes and rammed its fisted hand into Hidan’s stomach doubling the man over. Hidan coughed and glanced up, blood lust in his eyes.

“That thing is Jashin’s next sacrifice!” he growled. The creature ignored him and stormed off with the others to the side, the priest followed at a safe distance, ignoring the snickers the other criminals were pointing towards him.

Yuki had buried his muzzle under a giant paw an continued to howl in laughter, his master in no better condition as the silver haired man leaned on the Arcanine and pounded his fist in the fur with every laugh.

The next figure to approach Yuki with his Pokémon was their shadowy and mysterious leader, Leader. He flicked the pokeballs out in front of them and watched as the light from the balls became the form of his Pokémon.

Yuki spoke with the Pokémon and growled a few times at them, figures Leader’s Pokémon would be stuck up pricks. “Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Golduck, Entei, Unknown, and Ninetails,” the Arcanine winced at the last Pokémon expecting some kind of remark from their leader.

Leader looked at the pale golden coated fox with nine flowing tails. “Hn,” and he turned away expecting to be followed. On the inside he was cursing to whatever being sent them here and for giving him Ninetails… a fucking reminder of the bijuu that eluded them countless times.

The last member to approach Yuki was their wooden member. Sasori held the pokeballs in his hands and stared at two of them in particular, he knew what two puppets had been used to make them and it really pissed him off. He released the balls in the air and awaited his report. Yuki spoke with them briefly, “Kabuto, Porygon, Mr. Mime, Shuppet, Lucario, and Arbok.”

Sasori looked at the first shelled Pokémon, perfect an ex puppet was haunting him. Then he looked at the Arbok, it reminded him so much of his ex partner and it made him furious, damn snake. He looked at the giant snake before noticing there was something stuck on the back of its hood.

He made his way over to the snake and made an attempt to grab it, failed once and nearly got bit but succeeded the second time after kicking the snake. It was a piece of paper with writing Sasori dreaded.

“What’s it say, un?” Deidara asked as he paid half attention, the other half focused on his explosive loving bird.

“Fucking Orochimaru.”

The small voice of the group piped up, “Donna said a bad word!”
Tou sweat dropped at the child. She heard Hidan cursing a river minutes ago, and said nothing. Sasori curses and she’s all over him. Was she deaf to anything Hidan said? …Tou would have to get the seven year old to teach her that trick.

Sasori ignored Uchujin and went on to reading the note the snake sannin had left for them. He scowled and growled before reading it out loud, the fist by his side clenching and unclenching with each word.

“My dear Akatsuki,
It seems that your hunt for those silly bijuu have left you unaware of your enemies moves. Due to a certain Uchiha present at my manor I know quite well what kind of torture I am putting you through. Keep in mind there is only one way to exit this world, becoming the Pokémon Master *insert hissing chuckle here*. I will not allow any of you to go about murdering your way to the top, weapons… have been replaced and jutsus do not exist here. So good luck my friends, may I never see you again.
-Orochimaru
…and in scribbles your dumb brother wrote his name too, Uchiha,” Sasori snarled as he crumpled he letter and glared at the snake. “I will murder you,” he snarled.

The snaked hissed and flared its hood as it joined the other Pokémon on the side, which now was the whole clearing once again.

Leader looked around, “Any suggestions?” he looked from the newly dubbed trainers to the Pokémon that spoke for whatever odd reason.

“Duh! We have to find out our Pokémon’s status, their levels, and their abilities. We also have to find the nearest town and stick up on potions and things.”

The entire group in one movement turned to look at the young raven girl. “Uchu-chan… you know what’s going on?” Itachi asked softly yet sternly to the girl.

She nodded and bobbed her head her pigtails bouncing along with her movements. “Of course, Ita-nee!”

The group hit their heads and looked at her again. “U-chan…why didn’t you say anything earlier, un?”

Uchujin shrugged and hugged the pink Pokémon to her chest, “I dunno, I didn’t think about it..is everyone mad at me?” she sniffled as little tears welled up in her eyes.

There was a group no, no one needed a crying seven year old on their hands now. Uchujin giggled in her mind, fake tears worked every time. “Then follow me! I know the way!”

The group, asides from Tobi and Tora and Satou who followed right behind the girl with their Pokémon tucked in pokeballs, looked at each other with growing dread. Were they really trusting Uchujin to save them? …Yup they were doomed.