TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blasting Off Again! by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: No we aren't on crack god damnit >.> People want some Akatsuki humor fics right? Well, here we go!

I do not own Naruto or Pokemon
"FIX THE FUCKING TV!"

"WHY DON'T YOU?!"

"I'LL MAKE IT GO OUT WITH A BANG!"

A purple and black haired female twitched slightly at the three arguing, "SASO-KUN, DEI-CHAN, HIDAN-BAKA! Chill...just watch this...what is this show?!"

A blue haired man in the corner blinked, "...It says pokemon...what is a pokemon?"

"OH! THEY LOOK CUDDLY!" came a squeel as red haired woman jumped in front of the screen in attempt to hug them.

Suddenly, the whole hideout went completely black. "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" came a child's voice.

"Uchu-chan?! Are you okay?" came an unknown male voice, as the scenery finally brightened up.

"TORA-KUN!" the child cried, her long black hair flowing behind her as she ran to the silver haired man.

Tou looked around, "WHERE'S MY KATANA, PAINT BRUSH, AND RIBBONS?!" she cried.

Each member of the group looked for their weapons that had disappeared, only to be replaced with strange red and white balls.

"Yuki-kun? Where are you?" Tora yelled, passing right by a large tiger looking creature.

"I'M RIGHT HERE! I'm an Arcanine apparently...let whatever is in those pokeballs out!' he snapped.

Everyone stared at Yuki, "Damn...I really wonder where we are...." muttered a raven haired woman, twitching slightly as she remember that her katana was gone.

Tora was the first to open the five strange balls to reveal a yellow rat like thing with red cheeks, a pink lizard, a yellow and red fox like creature, a blueish purple dragon snake, and a small brown bear with a crecent moon on it's head.

Tora's blue eyes lit up, "KAWAII! OH! Yuki-kun tell me what they are!!!"

Yuki sighed and asked the five creatures, then looked at Tora, "A pikachu, lickitung, flareon, dratini, and teddiursa..."

"KYA!" Tora squealed as he glomped all of the pokemon.

Tou was the next to throw her pokeballs into the air, each of the pokemon being released.

"Butterfree, Smeargle, Altaria, Espeon, Luvdisc, and Frosslass...." Yuki muttered.

"Why do I have a fucking butterfly?" Tou muttered, glaring daggers into the butterfree, that she could have sworn was glaring back.

Kimi pelted all the balls at the ground in rage, huffing, that katana had been her inheritance.

Yuki rolled his eyes before naming each creature, "Guardevoir, Absol, Umbreon, Glalie, Houndoom, and...."

"I'M KIYOSHI! Duh!" the Mightyena huffed, glaring at Yuki.

Kimi blinked and started poking at Kiyoshi, "What the fuck happened to you?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Kiyoshi snapped, making Kimi whack him.

"Anyways...next?" Yuki muttered.

"OH! OH! ME!" Satou yelled, jumping up and down, before opening all of her pokeballs.

"Eevee, Skitty, Vulpix, Kirlia, Wigglytuff, and Buneary...."

"OH MY GOD! THEY"RE ALL SO CUTE!" she squealed, tackling the Skitty who bit her and wagged it's tail playfully.

"NEXT PLEASE!" Yuki screamed.

Uchujin ran up and threw her pokeballs into the air, "They better be good since I don't have me scythe!" she pouted.

"Clefairy, Scyther, Spinda, Ditto, Grumpig, Castform...AND STOP POUTING!"

Uchujin's eyes lit up as she ran and hugged the clefairy, and then turned her attention the the scyther, staring in awe at it's scythe like hands.

"I guess it's our turn, ne?" said one side of Zetsu.

"Yes," and with that Zetsu threw his pokeballs and they all opened.

"Victreebell, Carnivine, Leafia, Venasaur, Meganium, Vileplume..." Yuki muttered nervously as he stared at the Victreebell who pounced on Zetsu in attempt to eat his head, "MOVING ON!"

Deidara pelted his pokeballs as if they were bombs, each hitting Yuki and opening.

"OW!"Yuki growled, "Electrode, Pidgeot, Typhlosion, Delibird, Jolteon, Minun..."

"They look lame..." Deidara muttered, before the Delibird pelted a bomb at Deidara.

Deidara rolled out of the way, and laughed, "I LIKE YOU!"

"Next please...."

"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! TOBI WANTS TO GO!" Tobi exclaimed releasing each pokemon.

"Rattata, Chimecho, Aipom, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Plusle..." Yuki mumbled, getting annoying with the introducing.

Tobi picked the Ratatta up by the paws and swung it around...with imaginary flowers circiling him as if this was a fantasy...uh, ya...moving on...

"ITACHI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND LET'S DO THIS!" Yuki yelled, twitching.

Itachi slowly made his way over and released the pokemon...one by one.

"Furret, Linoone, Hypno, Zangoose, Crobat, Charizard! NEXT!"

Itachi looked at the furret, "You lack strength, foolish little weasel..."

The furret obviously did not appreciate this and started biting the Uchiha. You know what, I think we shall call this Furret Sasuke....