TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Foreign lands by Alice Nine

[Reviews - 27]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OMG I love this chapter, I actaully wrote a better chapter length. An it has so many cute momments that I just adore, please comment and tell me what you think about it!
I added less Japanese this time, because i know how that would get annoying and confusing
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Chapter three: Learning a new language

Dinner time was the hardest part, the Uchiha family sat in silence, filling there plates with very small portions. This is what Japan was like, lord it was so hard for Naruto.

Naruto gave out a small moan as he looked down at his tiny plate, he pouted at Sasuke when he received one of the dark angels famous glares. Well if this was how it was going to be, bring it onnnnn.

Naruto held his chopsticks squarely reaching towards the large seafood platter that was before them. He wasn’t a fan of Sashimi, Sushi, Tempura, hmm he wasn’t a fan of a lot. He only liked Ramen, but Uchiha Sama wouldn’t allow him to only eat this delicious noodle dish, reminding him that he would start to hate it.. But Naruto new for a fact that what she said was completely opposite to the truth, completely.

Laying some raw salmon down on his bed of rice, he looked towards the sauces, there would have to be something to hide the mushy bland taste that constantly made him want to gag. He picked up a small white tube; to Naruto it almost reminded him of toothpaste. He observed the label, being stumped by more unknown kanji, he proceeded to coat the green substance over his fish.

Naruto then stupidly tried to hold his chopsticks right, “hashi o kaemasen,” Naruto nodded as he daringly tried to look smart by saying in Japanese that he couldn’t use chopsticks.

Sasuke cooked a sly smile, looking up at the smiling blonde, “hashi… ‘ga’ kaemasen,” Naruto’s lips turned down as Sasuke grabbed some rice up with perfect grace and lay it in his mouth, “Dobe,” Sasuke, it seems was the only living person on this earth that could efficiently make Naruto go quiet.

Naruto looked away, he couldn’t stare at him, in fear of hot flushes invading his body, he grumbled under his breath before finally picking the fish up and gliding it towards his mouth.

Naruto stopped as Sasuke gave out a low laugh, he diverted his eyes back to Sasuke giving him the *what the fuck* look. Sasuke just smiled, hand signalling Naruto to continue eating. Ohhhh, so Sasuke thought Naruto was having trouble with these chopsticks, he wasn’t that bad, Naruto just glared at Sasuke as he stuffed the whole lot into his mouth closing his mouth around it he smiled at the dark menace, seriously he wasn’t that much of an idiot.

That was before the fire started, fire yes, that’s the only way that Wasabi can be explained, it was like an explosion going off in his mouth, damn the Uchiha, damn him, just sitting there smiling, what a stupid, beautiful smile, stupid, sexy, fucking smile.

Naruto put his hands up to his mouth, he was going to throw up, he had to spit it out, but, but the smile, dam it, he couldn’t just spit the food out, the whole family were sitting there. Sasuke’s eyes squarely on him alone, at least Sasuke was smiling for once right.
Naruto almost gave out a sigh of relief as the fire started to die away, before suddenly it was like another bomb had gone off in his mouth, he put his hands up to his blazing face, he had to chew, but he didn’t want to chew. His face was composing in agony, while Sasuke just sat their smirking.

Naruto clumsily grabbed the water in front of him pouring it into his mouth, chewing the fish though the pain, he finally got it down, this was after about five explosions had gone off., and after it kept coming up.

Naruto brang his face to the table, well at least it was over, it didn’t have the over lingering burning as what chilli did. Naruto looked back up to see all four Uchiha’s laughing at him, him. Even Itachi, who seemed to be in his own mind most of the time.

***

After dinner, after the whole embarrassing dinner table happenings, after he had obtained his shower time, and after he had to try ask Sasuke if he could borrow his toothpaste he found himself lying on a tatami mat in Sasuke’s room, sprawled under his batman sleeping bag, listening to the light trickle of Sasuke’s shower in the distance.

Why couldn’t he just get closer to the bloody Uchiha, it was like the dark haired boy always looked down at him, well Pfft after he acted to day, why the hell wouldn’t he.

Naruto heard the sound of Sasuke turning the taps off, hmmm just the thought of a naked wet Sasuke sent chills down Naruto’s back he had to roll himself over to control himself, staying in the room with him was another, ‘one of the hardest things’ that he had to face during his little Japanese vacation. Wait this wasn’t a vacation it was like fat camp except instead of staying away from the temptation of shoving food in his mouth, he was staying away from the temptation of shoving the ignorant bastard into a wall and giving him the once over, and shoving over stuff in his moth… god Naruto stop it, he thought to himself as he looked up to see ‘Sexy Chan’ make his way into the room.

Sasuke walked in, only wearing a pair of red boxers and smelling like imperial leather. His hair was still half wet, looking like he had done a quick job of drying his hair with a towel. Some water dripped down Sasuke’s back, his white skin illuminating in the dark room, Sasuke stepped over Naruto’s supposably sleeping form and hoped into bed, not another sound coming from his direction.

Great no getting his fix tonight, he new Sasuke was a light sleeper….


Naruto walked the school in a haze, his first day so far didn’t leave much to the imagination, it was exactly how he had dreamt it. Everyone speaking in Japanese, and not being able to understand a thing, Not only that but Sasuke had just left him standing in an unknown school, were he couldn’t speak the language.

‘Thanks Sasuke, Thanks,’

Naruto squinted at a badly placed sign, ‘would that say office,’ damn that Uchiha, I guess Naruto was under the impression that he’s Onee San would be a little more helpful.

Well he was anti-social, he wasn’t hospitable and he was the rudest man to stalk the earth, so why had Naruto thought for one second that he ‘HE’ would be helpful.

‘Stupid, sexy, evil, bastard.’

Naruto dropped his bag to the ground, he must have looked like a sad story, just standing there, his posture was all wrong. His hair was a complete mess, and now he and his bag were getting wet, as the rain started to drip.

So from the way things were going, he was going to be late to his first class, he didn’t know how to read anything. He couldn’t even understand a thing anyone was saying, it was like he was standing in the middle of a zoo for all he new. An all Naruto could think was how much of a sexy piece of eye candy, how good he looked, his skin illuminating in the moonlight, arhh Sasuke, that stupid bastard.

“Hey, you’re Naruto right?”

What was this, another evil angle, coming to insult him, what the hell, why would anyone be bothered to stand in the rain asking for him?

“Ok sorry I guess you’re not.”

“No, No, I’m Naruto, I just wasn’t expecting anyone to come looking for me, wait a sec, and you can speak English?”

“I’m Neji, yeah I went over to England last year, so I know how it feels to be the exchange kid,” Neji gave Naruto a kind smile, motioning them to move out of the rain.

“But how do you know about me, or how to find me?” Naruto rambled he was now plastered to the spot; he could feel the rain dripping down his back.

“Come on lets get out of the rain, Sasuke told me to find you,” Neji grabbed Naruto’s bag and started leading him towards some school buildings.

A stupid smile had filled Naruto’s face; Sasuke had told this Neji to find him, he didn’t think that the dark menace had even a little bit of a care for him. Naruto dragged a hand though his cold wet hair.

“Thanks for finding me,” Naruto thought that it was now well and truly time to start acting slightly normal.

“Well I’m just glad I found you before you cached something,” Neji said, gazing down at him. The first thing that Naruto noticed was the strange light colour of Neji’s eyes, but thought it better not to ask.

Neji dragged Naruto into what he called, form assembly, They were a bit late but it seemed the sensei didn’t really care.

“Kakashi Sensei,” Neji said in greeting bowing his head before him, Naruto did the same, it was polite to bow and it showed maturity, Neji must have been pretty damn mature because his bow was stiff and deep. “Naruto San desu,” Neji said waving a hand at Naruto, how slightly waved.

“Hai, Soudesu,” Kakashi looked the new exchange student up and down, “Ohaio gozaimas Naruto San.”

“Ohaio gozaimas Kakashi sensei,” Naruto said bowing again.

“Swatte kudasai,” He said waving his hands towards the chairs.

“He asked us to sit down,” Neji said into Naruto’s ear, pulling him lightly towards a couple of free chairs, Naruto sat down in a daze, so much to learn and not enough knowledge. “Here,” Neji said, making Naruto wake up from his little day dream, Neji had just passed him a small stack of paper. “It’s a map, timetable, all that stuff, Sasuke translated it for you.”

***

Neji had thankfully walked Naruto to Tec, Naruto wasn’t really listening to a word Neji said, or in what direction they were walking in. His eyes were square on his time table, Sasuke’s writing, was like everything else about him, angelic.

*sigh* “Thanks Neji,” Naruto said dragging his eyes away with great difficulty, to smile at the white eyed saint.

“No worries, you can sit with us at lunch, I’ll get you after class,” Neji gave a wave and was off.

Naruto entered the room, it was already filled with all the students, that’s when his eyes drifted to.. no guess who, Sasuke, just sitting there, a red head was beside him. It didn’t take Naruto long to decide were he was going to sit, and it was next to Sasuke, he had to thank him for translating all that stuff for him,

Even though Sasuke made Naruto shut up at the slightest glare, Naruto wasn’t the type to be intimidated, even if that was another of Sasuke’s talents, as well as being unhospitable, rude, arrogant, but maybe there was a part there that was after all helpful.

Naruto strode over to the four person table, but it seemed everyone in the class stayed away from the two that where now staring straight at Naruto’s approaching body.

‘Ok Naruto just smile back.’

He put his bag down and sat himself next to Sasuke, who’s jaw had now partly dropped. Naruto gave a slight wave, “I just wanted to say Sasuke, thanks for translating my stuff,” He said tapping his day planner.

Naruto could of swore he heard a light grown as Sasuke looked back towards the red head rolling his eyes.

Ok maybe Sasuke could be more intimidating then first thought.

The whole class went quiet as the sensei came in they all stood to Naruto’s immediate dismay, Naruto quickly stumbled up as the teacher assembled her stuff on the table infrount of her.

“Minasan Ohaio gozaimas.”

“sensei ohaio gozaimas,”

They all sat in perfect grace, Naruto was the last to be seated. The next ten minutes Naruto didn’t get abit of, as the class listened intently to the teacher.

Naruto looked down at his hand, were the love kanji was engraved, he ran his finger over it. Why did nothing ever work out for him, he had just wanted to make peace with the bastard, but Sasuke had just perfectly threw in back in his face. There wasn’t any point in trying was there.

“Naruto san,” Naruto’s face shot up, he had just then noticed that the whole class had now got up and were chatting and shifting around the room. The teacher was standing there, Sasuke by her side to Naruto’s disbelief, what, had Sasuke told on him.

“Naruto san, I think it good if Sasuke san and you work,” The teacher paused, before pounding her fists agenst each other a few times.

“Together?” Naruto said though his shock.

“hai, hai, together,”

Naruto’s eyes shifted from the teacher to Sasuke and back again, he was sure something strange was going on, then his eyes went back to Sasuke, ok he looked in more of a rotten mood then usual, so everything had to be just dandy!

Yeah Tec would have to be one of those really awful, or worst expiences, as Naruto sat silently beside his ‘onee san,’ it was excruciating, here they were supposed to be planning something to build together and the boy wouldn’t even talk to him.

“Hey this will be good, I mean we can make something for your house like a cabinet?” Naruto smiled, well there was no harm in trying was there, Naruto had always had the talent to warm people up.

Sasuke grabbed a piece of paper and pulled it towards him, grabbing a pen he wrote in perfect script, ‘whatever.’

Naruto laughed, “Come on Sasuke don’t be so childish, this is probably good we will become friends.”

With this Sasuke pushed the paper away, and slowly lifted his head to stare at Naruto, his bangs nearly hiding most of his flawless face, but Naruto could defiantly see Sasuke’s piecing dark eyes staring into his, he thought he was going to have a heart attack.

“Just because I’m partners with you… does not mean we are friends.”

That was the first words that Sasuke had ever said to him in English, not that it was a great thing to say, but wasn’t that a development. Instead of feeling utterly insulted and hurt, Naruto’s heart seemed to be fluttering out of his chest, the Uchiha’s voice was absolutely perfect. He didn’t even have an acssent, he was completely understandable. And If Naruto had been lusting over Sasuke’s voice before it was now ten fold, no twenty.

***

The day seemed to pass really fast, seeing as Naruto’s mind was preoccupied in thinking of ways to make Sasuke speak to him in English again, what was this some sort of obsession. Sure he had, had his fare share of them in the past, umm there was the fan service one, also he did very much so like reading fan fictions. These fictions could be for multiply things, like PS2 games, Final Fantasy, or there was the ones for manga’s or bands he likes, trust him to know there are Alexander the great ones out there.

Naruto could always push the little Uchiha in a swimming pool, that was sure to get a reaction, or ask many questions, or would that shut him up even more. Naruto shock these thoughts out of his mind, it was the end of the day, and he now had to endure a whole car ride with him. Endure the silence.

Naruto walked towards the place that Sasuke’s parents had said that they would pick them up, to see Sasuke and that eerie red head they looked like two perfect models both leaning on a big black Jeep.

Naruto stopped, where were Sasuke’s parents, and why was Sasuke and that stranger staring at him like they had been waiting for him to come.

“Naruto, hayaku,” Sasuke had yelled something out to him, but he didn’t have any idea what he had said, damn him why couldn’t he speak English.

Sasuke waved him to hurry up so Naruto fastened his pace by the time he had got there both teenage boys were in the car, the red head in the drivers seat.

Naruto didn’t know what to do, could this person drive, where is Sasuke’s parents, Naruto looked up his face had despair written all over it. But as he saw Sasuke roll his eyes again, he jumped into the car, he hated being so ignorant to what was going on around him.

Naruto sat aquwardly in the back seat, his bag on his lap he was looking everywhere but at the two boys. They just chatted away in Japanese, Naruto absolutely hated feeling like a baby like this, when he heard Sasuke give out a big laugh he raised his head, almost jumping as he saw the eyes.

The red head was now staring at him though the rear vision mirror, Naruto quickly diverted his eye site looking out the window once more.

Maybe he was just imagining things, Naruto thought to himself, almost daring himself to look up again, there was no harm, so he did to find that the red strangers site had not moved it was squarely on him, Naruto felt his face start to flush as he let his vision fall to the bag in his lap, wishing that they would just get to Sasuke’s quicker.

Naruto almost kissed the roof of the car when they finally got to the Uchiha mansion he pushed the car door open and quickly jumped from the car. The two over boys ignored him continuing to converse about god knows what.

Sasuke opened the front door, Gaara and Sasuke headed for the lounge while Naruto headed to the kitchen, it was where he always went, to study, to stay away from people. Come on the kitchen wasn’t a really exciting place to hang out.

Naruto flipped his Japanese book open, he had got some more homework today and thought it best just to get into it, flipping though the pages, he almost didn’t notice the kitchen door slip open. He raised his head from his work to see yes ‘the red head’ standing there, and yes, staring at him.

Naruto looked back down at his work thinking it better to just ignore then to try ask someone who couldn’t speak English, what the hell they were looking at.

The red head didn’t make it a secreat that he was now coming closer to Naruto, Naruto just kept his face looking at his work, trying to ignore the sound of the boys ever coming closer feet,

Naruto gave out a breath of despair as the boy leaned over him, oh what a great feeling of ‘de ja vu’ Naruto felt himself clamp up, even if this boy was freaking him out he was still amazingly good looking, even put up to Sasuke he still had a great chance.

“So you’re doing homework,” Naruto froze as the boy spoke in perfect English into his ear, he was now only centimetres away from him.

Naruto gulped, the silence that had filled the room had been broken by English words. “ye..yeah.”

Naruto could feel that the boy had smirked, “Do you like my Jeep, she’s not that big, but I think she can fit us both,” Naruto felt like he was going to hyperventilate, now noticing that the boys hands were on his waist and ever dropping to his crouch.

“wha…” Naruto felt like he had suddenly lost his capacity to speak.

“You looked so damn good in my back seat,” Naruto’s back arched as he felt warm wet pressure devour his neck, the boys tongue was now circling the spot his lips had touched.

Naruto didn’t know what to do, this beautify crafted excuse for a human was now kissing at his neck, Naruto nearly groaned out as he felt the boys hands start to rub at his crotch.

“No, no don’t,” Naruto finally got his senses back, as the boys hands were threatening to do more. But he didn’t stop, Naruto tried to push him away but his strength was over powering, The red head had now pinned Naruto to the table. Naruto looked up at the boy, the red heads eyes were glistering with a sort of hunger as his hand slipped into Naruto’s pants.

“GAARA,” Everything stopped, as Sasuke’s voice thundered though the kitchen, it was so strange to hear the boys voice at such a ratio when Naruto hardly heard him speak at all.

The boy was now off Naruto and with a deathly glare to Sasuke he left the room, slamming the door behind him, Naruto looked franticly at Sasuke as he heard him mumble quietly under his breath, ‘teme.’

***

The next day in Tec the Gaara boy was nowhere to be seen, but it left a lot of time for the silence to resume.

Sasuke had done most of the planning and had drawn out a detailed draft of the cabinet, with all the necessary measurements.

All that was left up to Naruto was to use the good old scrawl saw to cut out the correct shapes, so that they could assemble the creation together.

Naruto started to feed the wood into the machine, taking care not to cut himself in the process, his mind kept going back to yesterday, to Gaara, never in his life had he felt so exhilarated or defenceless.

“Ha,” Naruto said, smiling to himself, Sasuke may have been a anti social, unhospitable, rude and incredibly annoying menace. But he was kind and he was helpful. Naruto looked back down at his work, he almost screamed, “Damit!” Naruto had just scrawled into the part of the wood, that was by Sasuke’s plan a un scrawl zone, Naruto shut his eyes in frustration, turning the machine off.

Naruto looked up to see Sasuke glaring at him, what did he expect this was the look be always got, “Dobe” Sasuke said though gritted teeth grabbing the wood from Naruto’s hands.

Naruto just stood there for a few seconds before grabbing the wood back, “teme.” There was silence, Naruto new perfectly well that this was the word that Sasuke had said to Gaara.

After a few seconds Sasuke picked up a saw that was laying beside him, staring dangerously at Naruto.

Oh god, no he wouldn’t, he would not.

Sasuke stepped towards Naruto, Naruto started to look around were was the teacher! People shouldn’t be able to walk around with saws, especially not insane Sasuke’s!

Naruto almost gave out a scream as Sasuke stepped really close to him, but before Naruto could react, Sasuke had grabbed the wood from Naruto’s hands, laying it down on the table in front of them. Sasuke smirked at Naruto, Naruto felt like he could fly being so close to the Uchiha, “Calm down dobe,” Sasuke laughed bitterly before sawing into the wood.

The feeling of Sasuke’s breath on his cheek….

Was defiantly….

One of those hardest things..


XXX was this tooo fluffy for you? What did you like about it? Or dislike? Please comment and tell me how I can improve!?XXX