TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Some stuff about me as if any off you care. by narutoartlover

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Here is the first chapter of my biography type thing.

My name: Martin
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
My emails: narutoartlover@ yahoo hotmail or gmail.
Birthday: feb 12
Height about 5'6
Look: short hair sometimes buzz cut. clothes jeans shorts nothing special shirts are balck or white usually.
Favorite foods: spagetti, pizza, hot dogs with mayonaise and ketchup, and my homemade choclate chip cookies.
Favorite sports: soccor football and wall ball.
Loyal to: friends, family, my girlfriend, anyone that hasn't flamed me on this site, and people that are loyal to me.
Personality: Happy pretty much. I can laugh at myself. I can laugh at other that are bigger or faster or stronger and don't care.In real life I am shy introverted and very queit. I am annoyed easily and spek my mind when I'm like that. i have many differant personas one for each differant heck on earth called school classes. I am a hopeless romantic also for people who are undoubtydly going to ask yes I am straight. Regardless of my writing of romance. It'd surprise my friedns on how many people have asked me that.
Weaknesses: overreacting over people that annoy me. Example, populars that flaunt their money and buy popularity instead of working for it. also i hate to let people down and try to make thing good for others before myself.
Quotes of the moment: Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. Which one are you?
Weapons: my words my wit and my strength
Abilates: I cook, do lanudry, clean, i like to think i can sing, i write and draw.
Likes:making people laugh, making people think and writing romance.
Dislikes: stupid people, snobs and people who think that they know eveything.
Dreams: grow up, become braver and get a good looking woman to marry and have kids.
Naruto characters i am like: Shikamaru Hinata and Naruto. Shika because im smart but lazy hinata because if i like someone i cant tell them and naruto because if someone likes me i am oblivious.
Past: six years ago i started being harrased by people at school. it ended this year and i dont want to talk about it to everyone. i dont want pity. All I'm gonna say is that i was driven to the point of contemplating suicide and taking a knife from my kitchen. Thats all I'm willing to say.
Recomended to check. Check out my site, its called, http://www.freewebs.com/fanficspro/ its a site devoted solely to weeding out n00bs in fanfiction. if you are a n00b vist and put a story up and i have a beta that will work with me to do the editing and point out pitfalls and flaws in the story, if there is any.
Theme Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams By Green Day.