TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Uchiha Naruto by liobi

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Uploaded this in Text, sorry if it's confusing
“Speech.”

Thoughts

“Kyuubi Speech.”

Kyuubi Thoughts

“Inner Person”

Start / End of Flashback, Scene change or Time Passing

Start / End of Chapter

Author’s notes.

Sorry I haven’t written lately everyone, I was at camp and then visiting my grandparents halfway across the country. And then I went to Texas. And if that wasn’t enough my computer was taken apart for a while. So, sorry I didn’t upload for a while.

Well, anyways, I hope this chapter lives up to your expectations.

---

P.S. since the names of Naruto’s parents have been revealed, I’ll be using those. Also, I’m using a different format so the upload doesn’t screw up again.

The darkness was overwhelming as it engulfed the young boy. It swirled around him and tried to take him into it. Just as it was about to submerge him in its depths, a light blazed through it and reach out to the blond child. “Naruto,” a voice said through the light, “wake up baka!”

The gentleness of the light gone, the toddler woke up and was faced with doctors, medical instruments, and a pissed-off sister.

“Aaagh!!” Naruto screamed as he saw the expression on his siblings face, “Ukiyo, what are you doing here?” he asked carefully, trying not to get himself injured for longer.

“What am I doing here?” Ukiyo said in a low voice, “The question should be, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?” she screamed. As strange as it was the doctors didn’t seem to notice her odd way of showing concern for the boy. “You wouldn’t have had to be here if you actually paid any attention when I say stay with me, maybe you’ll listen next time spike-head!”

“Yeah, I love you to nee-chan.” Naruto said as he looked around the hospital room once more, “Um, when can I leave anyways?” Ukiyo’s jaw dropped when she heard the words that came out of his mouth.

“Are you crazy!?” she began to yell again, “You were just poisoned yesterday, and that stuff would be enough to take down a large demon, let alone a three-year-old! I’m not even sure how you’re alive right now but I know that you are going to be taking it easy for a long time!”

“Does this mean that I won’t be able to come exploring with you for a while?” he asked innocently. Ukiyo’s jaw dropped as her eye brow started to twitch.

“Of course it does you frickin idiot!!” she screamed at an ear shattering level, “Did you just hear me? You were just poisoned yesterday! Have you even been paying attention to a single thing I’ve been saying!?” she continued ranting at almost a hysteric level.

“No.” he answered honestly. His mind was already in another place thinking back to the darkness and his meeting with Kyuubi, unfortunately he had just admitted something that should have been overlooked. “Wait,” he shouted, realizing what he had just said and was trying franticly to make up for it, “I mean, I was listening, I just wasn’t paying attention. Wait! that’s not what I meant either, I mean-” he was stopped suddenly as Ukiyo cut in with a murderous edge to her voice.

“Naruto, for the sake of your life, I would suggest that you stop talking now.” she said, her voice dripping with malice, “Now listen to me, you are going to stay put in this bed until the doctor says you can go, and judging by the lethalness of the poison, that wont be for a lo-” she was cut off as a nurse walked in with news.

“The doctor says you can go home any time now.” the nurse said obliviously, “And she wants you to let her know if anything else happens and come straight back if it does. You should be thankful that it was Lady Tsunade who treated you, or you might have been a lot worse off.” the nurse began to leave before remembering something and turning back into the room for one last statement, “Oh, and you have visitors.” she finished as she ushered two children, a boy and a girl, into the room before turning to leave.

“Thank you miss Kyoto for showing us in here, I hope Lady Tsunade will consider letting your daughter become her apprentice in the healing arts.” the boy said politely. The nurse just smiled and before walking out the door and into the hall as the door slowly closed behind her.

“Dammit Kishu, you said to much again, how many times do you have to be reminded not to tell someone’s life history to them when you meet them?” the girl said angrily. As the nurse walked down the hall she paused and thought back, Wait a minute, I don’t remember telling them my name. Much less that I asked Lady Tsunade if my daughter could be her attendant, or even that I had a child. She puzzled quietly and a little paranoia came over her as she began to walk down the hall again.

The boy was around three feet tall with pure white hair and instead of the strange assortment of clothes that he was wearing the day before, now had a jacket with many pockets on the front and sides as well as a black T-shirt with a strange looking crimson skull across the front of it(1). In addition, he was also wearing some white cargo shorts that came down to right below his knees. On his feet were some tan flip-flops that suited him perfectly.

The girl, in contrast, was wearing a black skirt and a child sized light blue blouse that came down right below her waste line. She had her snow-white hair pulled into a small pony-tail and a light green jacket over her blouse. She also wore a pair of tan flip-flops that looked like they were comfortable and suitable for travel.

“Sorry,” the one called Kishu apologized, “I’m just not used to not being around people that aren’t from the same clan, or at least not know about my ability.” he finished his statement with a shrug and then turned back to the puzzled looking Uchihas. “Can I at least tell them about it?” the girl turned around to face Kishu and looked at him funny.

“Why are you asking me?” she asked him with a bit of contempt, “You have higher authority then I do in the clan.” it was now his turn to return her stare.

“One. You know that I really don’t care what those old bastards say or think. Two. You are my sister so I value your opinion more highly then the other ones. Three. You have about five times more sense then I do.” he stated it as if it were supposed to be obvious.

“Okay, here are some of my reasons.” she said, sounding a little angry, “One. The old bastards get to say who I marry, or even if I get marry or are just bred by random men in the clan. Two. We’re only half-siblings. Three. It doesn’t really mater if I have more sense than you do, because I have less authority than you do because I was born a girl. Three reasons, happy?” she finished, sounding very annoyed.

Kishu just continued staring at her until she stopped talking before saying, “So, can I tell them or not, Keishi?” he asked, sounding as innocent as possible as it was when he mixed a grin rivaling a demons, and a pity look that would make a cold, starving puppy jealous, together.

Keishi stared at him for a total length of two seconds before bursting out laughing. “Sure, why not? See what I care about what the old bastards think.” she said, trying to inhale with all the laughter spilling out of her mouth.

Kishu turned back to the freaked out Uchiha siblings, “Well, you see, our clan has a very special bloodline limit.” he began to explain in a semi-monotone voice that sounded like it had explained it many times, “It allows us to control the wind to some extent and use it in battle. Me, and Keishi here, have very strong bloodlines so we have a lot more control over it then the rest of the clan, so we have a bit more authority then most people do. It also helps since our dad is the head of the clan. Although, most of the clan can only do breezes or mildly strong winds(2), including our dad, they have developed some very powerful taijutsu styles to make up for that.” he paused from the long explanation to take a breath.

“That would explain the gust of wind that saved Naruto yesterday. Arigato.” Ukiyo said with a thankful tone in her voice.

“Wait,” Naruto spoke up, “that still doesn’t explain the whole ‘not their entire history thing’ that Keishi said something about earlier.” he said with a confused tone in his voice.

“I was just getting to that,” Kishu said, taking another large breath, “we, and others who were strong in the bloodline that came before us, give the Teikiatsu clan its name (3), but I take it a little further by listening to the wind when it tells me things, so I can find out about people just by doing that. it’s a rare ability even by our standards. It’s called makaze akkou.” he finished.

“Wait,” Ukiyo said, “does that mean you can find out about the person that attacked Naruto yesterday?” she asked with a glint in her eye.

“Sure,” said Kishu reluctantly, “can you open the window?” Ukiyo complied with the request, as the breeze fluttered into the room Kishu closed his eyes and began to mutter something intolerable. As if to reply, a gentle wind started to blow his hair around his face as it contorted as if in disgust. A few seconds later he reopened his eyes and began to speak.

“Mishu Hakuta, age 36, his job was a shopkeeper until his family was killed in an attack of some sort three years ago,” Naruto flinched at this, “then became an alcoholic, cleaned himself up later when he heard that a new clan was moving here, was at the ceremony and saw Naruto, was then overcome with hatred, tried to kill him, committed suicide by slit throat after failing.” he finished as he looked into the eyes of Ukiyo and Naruto.

“Although I can’t seem to find out what the attack was, or why he hated Naruto and tried to kill him though, the wind seems to be reluctant to tell me those things.”

Naruto looked uneasy after hearing the news of why the man tried to kill him. Sure, Kyuubi had told him earlier that he had tried to kill Naruto because of the cranky biju, but it was an entirely different thing to know the exact reasons. No wonder he tried to kill me, the three-year-old thought, his whole family was killed by the Kyuubi. he continued to ponder this until a voice interrupted his gloomy thought train.

“Oh, boo hoo. I’m pretty sure that he was one of the more fortunate ones that survived the attack. He also abused his family prior to it.” a pissed voice suddenly spoke up loudly, “And don’t worry kit, they can’t hear me. Only you can, so you can either take it as a blessing or a curse, I can make it whichever one I want to.” Kyuubi finished speaking with some mirth in it’s voice.

Naruto had to stop his automatic reflex to jump out the window screaming bloody murder and sat quietly trying to calm himself. Kyuubi? You can hear my thoughts? he voiced in his mind, feeling a little unease.

“Yes, I believe that was the whole point of me saying something right after you thought that,” Kyuubi said, feeling a little annoyed for having to repeat itself, “by the way, you may like it, but the hospital food here is terrible, don’t forget I was sealed in your stomach so if you eat some I will tear out your entrails and hang them on the gates of this damn city.” Naruto flinched at the mental image given to him and the sharp prod in the gut to prove the point.

“So, Ukiyo. Can we go get some ramen now?” Naruto asked, anxious to get into the clear from Kyuubi’s threat, “Please?”

Later, At Ichiraku’s Ramen

“Yatta!! This is the best food in the universe!” Naruto shouted in pure oblivious bliss, just enjoying the moment and the fact that the fox inside of him seamed content, “Old man, can I get another bowl please?” the shopkeeper smiled and turned to his granddaughter.

“Well, what do you think Ayame?” the kindly old man said with a hint of humor in his voice, “Do you think this young man would be able to eat all that food?”

A girl about seven (4) walked from out of the back of the shop and smiled at her grandfather and then turned to look at the customers “I don’t know tou-san, if he can-” she cut off as she saw who she was addressing, “Uchiha-sans, Teikiatsu-sans. It is an honor to have you here in our humble shop, I hope you will enjoy your stay here.” she said in a rehearsed voice, but that did not disguise the look of hatred she had shot at Naruto before the statement, but Ukiyo and the Teikiatsu siblings seen it. Naruto had been to busy bragging that he could eat all the food in the shop given the opportunity to the old man to see it though.

The old man had caught it as well and asked if he could see his daughter in the back of the shop. She followed him into the back where he asked what the look had been about.

“Tou-san, why are you serving that monster!?” the young child cried out to the quiet man, “You know what the Kyuubi did to my mother and yet you’re letting it eat here! Why? Why are you doing this to me father? You’re dishonoring her memory by doing th-” she was cut off as a slap rang out in the empty kitchen. Ayame brought her hand up to her reddened face in shock and disbelief, “why did you-” she was cut off yet again by her grandfather, but this time, by his words.

“You dare talk about disgracing her memory with me child?” he said, his aged voice barely containing itself with all the anger flowing within it, “Your mother was a very caring person who would give up her life to help others. And it just so happens that she did just that as those of the shinobi force that defended the village. And before she died, she would even take food down to those on death row, saying that everyone deserved to die with at least a little comfort like a full stomach.”

Tears were flowing down the old man’s face as he spoke now, “Your mother would claw her way out of hell if I wasn’t kind to this child, and why shouldn’t I be? He has done nothing to me, his money’s just like everyone else’s, and he has a kind heart.” he remembered the time the leader of the Uchihas showed up at his doorstep because his adopted son had insisted that they take medicine to the ramen shop owner because he had mentioned that his granddaughter was sick.

He wanted to laugh at the memory because Naruto had forgotten what kind off sickness Ayame had come down with so Uchihas had been carrying in carts of medicine all day, it was a good thing to because it had turned out that her illness was much more severe then anticipated so she had needed a stronger medicine and it had just so happened that the medicine had been brought by the Uchihas earlier that day.

“As far as I’m concerned, he is just like any other child, not a demon. And until he proves different, I will treat him as such.” he said, as Ayame began to cry for reasons beyond her, “He will probably have an even harder life than you have, considering that most people see him as a demon and not the innocent child and hero that he is. Now shall we go back out?” he asked, motioning toward the door. She nodded and wiped away her tears as they went back out where three bemused children were watching the blond one’s antics to get more food.

A quiet Ayame walked behind her grandfather until they were near enough to the door that she could go out. As she walked out of the stand the tears which she had dried earlier began to come out again, she walked out to the street and then around to where the seats that held the hungry children were.

As she approached the seat that held the blond child, the others noticed her and tensed visibly, waiting for whatever was about to happen between the two. She had finally gotten close enough to touch the boy, and then before anyone knew what had happened, she had pulled him off the seat and pressed his face to her shoulder, holding him like it was his last moments on earth and apologies spilling out of her mouth for things unknown to everyone but the old man and Naruto.

As the tears spilled down her face, Naruto pushed her away just the slightest and said three very heartfelt words, “I forgive you.” he said without a doubt in his heart that she knew of the kind of pain that he had, even from within his family. She was barely able to smile she was crying so much and just pulled Naruto back into the embrace.

Later

“So, this is the hideout of the infamous Uchiha Naruto and Ukiyo, huh?” Keishi said, sounding mildly impressed, “how’d you guys build this place anyways?” she said, looking at the giant hole in a large tree that was boarded up except for a small opening in the center.

“They didn’t build this,” Kishu said, awe entering his voice, “they found most of it, right?” he asked looking to the other pair of siblings for confirmation to his statement.

“Yup,” Ukiyo said, a felling of accomplishment and pride entering her voice as they showed off their clubhouse, “turns out that most of the trees and roots in this particular forest are hollow as well as connected so we can use most of them for different things because the hollow roots are big enough that we can walk through them like tunnels.”

Kishu whistled as they entered through the small hole in the boards and took in the sight of the hollow tree. There were shelves inside that held the things that Naruto and Ukiyo had found in their raids, there was also a small hole hidden behind a bookcase with more scrolls and books in it.

As Ukiyo began to give a tour of the tunnels, Naruto stayed behind to think on the events of the past chaotic week. He was in the midst of going into the hole when a thought struck him as he realized a question that had not been answered just yet.

“Hey, Kyuubi?” Naruto asked with a bit of confusion in his voice. “Yeah kit?” Kyuubi replied with a hint of annoyance in it’s voice. “Um, I was just wondering…” Naruto paused with a bit of nervousness, “are you a boy or a girl?” Kyuubi’s mouth dropped open at the question, 'Kami, what did I ever do to you to deserve this?' it thought, preparing itself for a long and tiring conversation with a three-year-old about the differences between the sexes. “To answer your question, I’m a girl…” (5)

(1). Think of what the shinigami’s (that Sarutobi summoned) skull would look like.

(2). To clarify, he’s saying that in a comparison to the power that he and Keishi have, the Teikiatsu clan is in no way weak.

(3). Teikiatsu literally means cyclone

(4). I’m guessing Ayame is about 16 when the anime starts.

(5). Kyuubi’s gender is finally revealed! And Naruto gets some of ‘The Talk’ a bit early in life, I’m evil to Kyuubi, aren’t I?
Chapter end notes: Yes, sadly this fic is discontinued. I'm sorry guys, house flooded, killed my computer, and then all my notes (and 3 or so odd finished chapters that needed editing before i update) died. Waited to long to start up again, and now the story is dead. If anyone wants to adopt the story, be my guest, just PM me and (if you have a FF.net account) tell me your pen name so I can change the summary and tell people where to go. I honestly wanted to see where this story went.