TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Unwanted by Evelyn627

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto.
I opened my eyes slowly and groaned. Today school started, I was going into eight grade. This summer hadn't been very good. My dad lost his job and we had to move so that he could get a new one. We were now living in Jacksonville, Flordia. I don't know why we couldn't have stayed in Boynton Beach (also in FL) it was alot better then here. My little brother Danny like it here, so did my parents, I didn't. I don't know why though. Something about this place creeped me out. It was probably the fact that I didn't make friends easily, I was anti-social, quiet and as kids in my old school said weird.

'I like to read and watch Naruto... What's weird about that? I mean really there's nothing wrong with that... Right?' I asked myself again.

"Gabriela L. Mason! Get down here right now!" my mother called.

'I guess she called me before.' I thought. 'Oh, well. I haven't listened to her since they dragged me here.'

I sighed and got up. "Comming." I muttered, knowing she couldn't hear me.

"GABRIELA!" my father yelled.

I smirked. "Comming!" I said louder.

I slowly walked out of my room, down the hall, down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

My mother looked over me. "Why aren't you dressed yet?" she asked annoyed.

I looked at her with a sleepy gaze. "I just got out of bed." I yawned.

She glared at me. 'I'm such a good actor.' I thought. 'She acctually believes me.'

"You have five minutes to get ready. Understand?" She asked, her voice dangerously low.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I muttered.

I turned on my heel and walked up the stairs.

I walked down twenty minutes later. I was dressed in black pants that had red clouds on embrodiered into it, and a black shirt that the Uchiha clan symbol on the back and Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan on the front. I was wearing black shoes that were opened toe and heel. (you know the ones that ninjas wear)

My mother glared at me. "Can't you wear something more... normal?" she asked.

I smiled sweetly. "Can't you find a job?"

"Mommy, Gabby will you please stop?" Danny asked.

I smirked. "Foolish little brother." I said turning to him. "Don't get between us. You don't know the grounds that your trying to walk on."

Danny frowned. "Why do you keep qouting Naruto characters? That show is for losers."

I rolled my eyes. "You a loser, why don't you watch it? I mean you watch..."

I ducked. Something clattered behind me. I turned and saw a plate. I smirked looking at Danny. "You should control your temper. I could have gotten hurt if that had hit me." I said frowning.

Danny glared at me. "You were walking on unknown grounds." He said.

"I knew what I was saying and that you would get mad." I said smugly.

My mother came downstairs when she heard the plate break. "Will you two knock it off? I need to get ready for work!" She said angrily.

"Oh, but Mother, Danny and I were just getting started!" I said giving her a cheerful smile.

Mother glared at me and went upstairs.

Danny stared after her. "Why can't you just get along?" he asked. There was saddness in his voice and a hint of anger.

I put my arm around him. "Because that would be boring." I said. "Now what's for breakfast?"

Danny looked at me. "I don't know, why don't you cook?" He asked.

"Hmm... how about we go to McDonald's?" I asked.

Danny looked at me oddly. "I thought you were on a diet."

"So? That doesn't mean I can't eat greasy food once in a while. Anyways it would be a nice way to start off the first day of school." I told him.

Danny shrugged and went upstairs to get his backpack.

I sighed and followed him.

My backpack was black with the Konoha symbol on it. I picked it up, then went over to my desk to get my wallet. I checked to make sure I had enough money, then put it in my pocket and attached the chain to my belt loop.

I got my contacts and put them in. I looked to make sure that my hazel iris's were covered by the red contacts. I then put on a pair of sunglasses. 'Mom would kill me if she found out I had these.' I thought walking down the stairs.

Danny was waiting by the door. He was dressed 'normal', as my mother would say. Navy pants and a t-shirt that said, Summer's Over... For Now! We had no clue what that meant, he had asked me to sew it into his shirt and I had.

"MOM! We're leaving!" I called up to my mom.

"WHAT!" She yelled.

I could hear her racing to the door, so I quickly walked outside dragging Danny behind me.

Less then a minute later my cellphone rang. I looked at the screen. Mom it said. I sighed an fliped open my phone. "Oi, mom!" I said.

"Where are you!?" came the angry reply.

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you. I'm taking Danny to McDonald's. There's one by the school." I said, looking down to see Danny staring at me.

My mom was speechless. "Next time tell me!" she said, then hung up.
"Thanks for hanging up on me Mom!" I said rather loudly.

A few passerbys stared at me. Danny looked to the ground blushing. "Come on Danny." I said grabbing his hand.

Ten minutes later we were at McDonald's. Danny ordered a sasuge mcgriddle meal with coke and I ordered a Egg Mcmuffin meal with coffee.

I paid and told Danny to find a table. A few minutes later I sat down across from him with our food.

I took off my sunglasses and put them in a case. Danny stared at my red eyes. "You're not aloud to wear those!" he said.

"I'm also not supposed to drink coffee. I don't care though. Mom would go crazy if she knew half the things I've worn." I said happily.

Danny shook his head. "Your weird." he muttered.

"Yeah, well I try. Now eat." I said.

I looked around. There were some cute guys here. I couldn't flirt with them since my little brother's a snich, the coffee and contacts he wouldn't tell on me for, but flirting...

I looked at my watch (whoever guesses what symbol is on it gets a cookie. lol) it was 9:00. School started in half an hour, but the bell was going to ring in 15 minutes. 'Amazing how it's the same as my school.' I thought.

"Come on Danny, finish up." I said as I went to throw my garbage away. Danny got up and followed me. He slurped up the last of his soda and threw it away.

We left. I estimated that it would take us about 10 minutes to get to the school.

We got there and Danny went to introduce himself to a group of boys. I rolled my eyes. 'Predictable.' I thought.

I looked around and saw a lot of people were looking at me. I ignored them. When the bell rang, everyone started walking towards the doors. I rolled my eyes. As if I'd actually go to school.

I had started cutting school in the middle of sixth grade when my friend died. I got home first so when the school board called saying that I had missed one or more classes, it was only me who knew.

I forged my parents handwriting so that I could turn in excuses and I wouldn't get in trouble. I left and stared walking around. Soon I came across a park and decided to explore. Past the park was a forest. I loved forests so I went in. Anna and I used to explore forests to no end. We found secret hiding places and everything. When we left I took everything from our hideouts. I walked deep into the forest until I came upon a clearing. In the middle was a rock. I walked up to it. I ran my hand over it, it was so smooth.

There was a flash of light, I wasn't in the clearing anymore. 'What the hell...' I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you liked Chapter 1, I'll write more later. Probably tomorrow. Plz review.

Thx,

Evelyn