TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


homecoming by AntigoneHatake

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: in this chapter,i'm not the original author.i'm just someone who's contributing to the round robin.

so read on,and review.
Tsunade was watching the girl silently.with a worried shizune in the corner."so" she started."why are you here? and who are you exactly?" the girl sat up in her seat."i told you i'm naruto's aunt.kyoko uzumaki."

"so you're telling me that naruto-san's....mom had a sister.....and your....her?" "yep" "you do know how naruto will feel when he gets here don't you?" "not exactly,why would he be mad?" "of course he would.he always gets mad when he finds out something i never told him about already."

Shizune gulped as she looked out the window.hoping that sakura doesn't return with naruto too soon.she stood there trembling and started to think to herself.'ooh no,when naruto-kun finds out about this,he'll blow his top!'

Tsunade looked over at the shaky shizune."shizune-chan? are you alright? you're trembling." "oh me? i-i'm fine! it's just um a-a little cold in here that's all!" tsunade already knew what she was thinking about."i know how you feel shizune-chan.i too fear what's soon to come for us."

The guest sat there wondering what they were referring to.then momentarily,there was a knock at the office door.shizune shook like she had seen a ghost.she then walked slowly to the door.as she opened it,her sight was revealed to a puzzled kotetsu who was carrying important documents.

"hey shizune-chan,i got the papers that hokage-sama wanted." "oh? y-yeah just set them by her desk." "are you okay? you seem frightened.wait let me guess,tsunade lost another game of poker so she's having one of her fits again right?" "n-no not really,let's just say we have trouble coming our way.kotetsu knew what she meant.'....naruto' he thought.

He stepped inside the office and set the papers down and left as soon as possible.kyoko looked back at the scared man."why is everyone so scared today? am i that dangerous?" tsunade blinked at the woman."no,it's just that you don't really know the boy like we do when he's mad.that's all" "who do you mean?"

Tsunade and shizune gulped at saying his name in unison."naruto" and at that word,there was a loud bang at the door.

Destruction has arrived