TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


This Celluloid Dream by featherededge

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story is meant as an accompaniment to my other fanfic "Finally Foment" & is best read before chapter 1 of it but also can stand as a single fic just fine. [heh heh, song fic! accompaniment! get it, get it?! I'm so punny!]...
Ahem, the song's by AFI and of course called 'This Celluloid Dream'
Bleedformeee is the koolest beta ever!
Prayer to the gods of rock: Don't smite me for using this most awesome of songs in my crummy fic! *unworthy*

In a state where time had no logical meaning, Sasuke's mind and body lay dormant. Unaware of even his own being, he was lost deep in the depths of unconsciousness. He could feel nothing, until a light sensation tugged at him as if trying to rip him from slumber. He became aware of a pleasant warmth encircling him. Following this, a torrent of other stimulants leaked through his nervous system, and a microscopic fraction of a second later his mind supplied him with thoughts.

He noted that the strange warmth was accompanied by light pressure on his bare skin and a very faint scent that tickled his nostrils.

His mind told his body to get more information on the unknown presence that caused all these sensations. Opening his eyes slowly, Sasuke's vision was painted with thousands of different shades of the colors, red, white, pink, tan, yellow, and blue.

Adjusting into focus, his eyes showed him the colors formed a picture of a smiling face that was mere centimeters from his own. His brain finally kicked into working order, and his memory bank supplied him with identification. It was Naruto who was smiling down at him.

In response to surprise, Sasuke's lungs drew in a sharp breath. What was Naruto doing looming over him on his elbows and knees? And why was one of his rival's hands running gentle fingers up and down his left shoulder?!

Blue eyes sparkled merrily, and the boy on top chuckled softly. "Mmm, Sasuke," he said. Though a certain quality of the tone he used made the small phrase sound like it was purred rather than spoken. "You look really good without any clothes on," he stated bluntly with not even a hint of shame in his voice. Sasuke felt his face heat up to red as he found that he was indeed without any clothing. He roughly grabbed the other by the shoulders and sat upright, putting the pair in a position where Naruto rested on Sasuke's lap. Noticing for the first time that the blond was naked, just as he was, his heart rate rocketed to an all time high.

Any chance to ask what the heck was going on was then stolen away along with his breath. Moist lips touching his had him held like a prisoner, and as much as he felt that he should naturally want to escape, the thought of actually trying to didn't even cross the genius’ mind. His vision held a blurred mess of colors due to Naruto's extremely close proximity, but his eyes could only stay wide open in shock.

Naruto pulled back from the little peck, and Sasuke breathed in a large quantity of air. The breath shuddered through his frame, making him shake while opposing emotions coursed through him.

His brain was muddled. As if a dense fog had settled in, it was impossible to see anything for what it truly was through the thick haze. He knew his rival would never touch him, but here he was, right where Sasuke had wanted him during many lonely nights. It felt very wrong, but so good at the same time.

Naruto must have lost his mind, though Sasuke must have as well, because he didn't even question the blond clone where his obnoxious loudness, his foxy grin, and his bad attitude had gone to. The midnight companion sat atop his lap quiet and not very Naruto-like. But, with those sky blue eyes and sun colored spikes, he looked just like him. Sasuke doubtfully ran his fingers lightly over the black whisker markings. They felt smooth, as if not even there, only being able to exist by sight and not touch. Nevertheless, the skin beneath the sensitive pads of his fingers felt solid and warm.

The presence of his friend felt real, but the moment did not. Something was really off center, and Sasuke found he couldn't wrap his mind around the matter. Even if he’d wanted to try, he didn't feel as if he were in control of even his own thoughts, because all he could think of was how badly he wanted the beautiful vision before him. Sitting warm in his lap, Naruto radiated heat that seemed to melt the Uchiha's brilliant mind to useless mush. All the heir, of one the most prestigious ninja clans, could think was that he wanted the blond to kiss him again. But his heart still beat with a strange tempo that wouldn't match the rhythm of the blood pounding in his ears. He couldn't shake the feeling that everything wasn't what it seemed.

Strong hands trailed around Sasuke's shoulders to meet behind his back as Naruto drew himself closer to the confused teen. He rested a cheek painted with whisker shaped markings against a pale skinned neck. Naruto's spine was bowed forward so that his chin could rest on a sharply defined collarbone. His fingers worked lightly at the tense muscle between Sasuke's shoulder blades, and the way his finger nails scratched gently at pale skin made a wave of tiny shivers roll through the bewildered young man.

Feeling extremely overheated, Sasuke knew that he was slipping. The few thoughts in his mind, that didn't involve doing X-rated things with his teammate, were becoming less and less logical with each breath that he could feel puffed out against his sensitive skin. Sasuke slowly brought his arms up to wrap them limply around the other's trim waist. He pressed his fingertips against the tan skin lightly as he did so, and felt the presence of sinewy muscle beneath the skin covered in soft tiny hairs.

As if in quicksand, he was being drawn down. The longer he stayed the farther he would become stuck. And he was sinking fast.

Shifting a slight amount so that his pink lips pressed against the lobe of Sasuke's ear, Naruto whispered something. "I love you, Sasuke."

And just like that, he was lost. If somehow following along with this extraordinary and wonderful situation would kill him, Sasuke didn't care. His eyes drifted closed as his emotions finally gained equilibrium.

Tightening his hold on the one in his lap, he squeezed tightly and pulled him even closer at the same time. "I love you too," he whispered back easily, not even having to think about it at all. Even if he hid it well, he was a true romantic at heart.

Naruto kissed his ear once then worked his wet tongue over the lobe. Spiraling down his spinal chord, an intense current of pleasure forced its way through Sasuke's body to the tips of his toes. Instantly his groin tightened with the hardest erection he'd ever had. He breathed in a shallow gasp, as if there wasn't enough oxygen in the air.

With muscles that quivered in excitement, Sasuke shifted his body closer still to Naruto's heat. The blond then tilted his head to the side, and attached his mouth to Sasuke's fair neck. His fingers still grasped at his partner's back, like a cat trying to tenderize the spot it would lay down to rest on.

Sliding his hips further up creamy thighs, Naruto paused his attention on the pale skin under his tongue. "Touch me, Sasuke," he requested airily. The Uchiha would have liked to respond with actual words, but a low moan was all that came out when he exhaled past his vocal chords. "Please," Naruto said impatiently when Sasuke didn't make a move to fill the request right away. The tone of voice was finally familiar to Sasuke as the one his crush would likely use, even if the chosen polite word was not, and it made him shudder involuntarily. It was the same voice that annoyed the hell out of him, because it always managed to steal his attention no matter what. He moved one hand around to Naruto's front. Forced to be firm and without hesitation, even if a bit unsteady, by the want to please his love, Sasuke trailed his fingers down the twitching tanned belly. Naruto's breath hitched loudly when he rubbed his long fingers up the impatient teen's erect member.

"Sasuke!" He groaned loudly. The dark haired avenger felt an intoxicating surge of power as he realized the influence he held over Naruto at this moment, must be able to match the one his rival held over him. He boldly curled his fingers around the shaft and squeezed firmly, though not too roughly. Lifting his head off Sasuke's shoulder, Naruto quickly kissed his way up his partner's jaw, and then crushed their lips together. Feeling fire through his lips, Sasuke became even more excited. This was more like the energetic loudmouth he knew and loved.

Kissing back feverishly, Sasuke closed his eyes. He blindly stroked Naruto's hard flesh that was fisted in his hand faster and with pressure stronger than before. The lively, currently near panting boy, licked messily at the other's mouth while he took everything Sasuke was giving with enthusiasm. Naruto's hands had both come up to grip at dark hair, and he held Sasuke's lips to his by pushing his head forward.

Suddenly, Naruto released his grip on the black locks, but still continued to meet Sasuke's tongue with his own. He began to trail his hands expertly down Sasuke's torso. Reacting from the tingling trails those fingers left as they pinched and rubbed their way down his chest, Sasuke's skin burned with pleasure. He had to pull his lips away in order to take a deep calming breath, and release Naruto's hard-on in order to regain a bit of control over himself.

Seemingly annoyed by this, the other boy’s eyebrows knitted and he applied a firm push to Sasuke's upper stomach with both hands. The young man underneath him fell back into his original position. A foxy grin pulled at reddened lips as the sly blond followed downwards. Resuming his interrupted path down Sasuke's front, Naruto hummed with satisfaction at the reactions he pulled from the one beneath him. Sasuke could feel his body mold to the other's touch. He would arch up towards the warm touch whenever he felt an increase in pleasure from a random flick of the blonde's fingers.

Sasuke began to move his hands again, but this time he placed them against Naruto's backside and pushed down so that their hips came together. While he nuzzled into the side of his friend's face, Naruto moaned and ground his crotch against Sasuke's in return. An abnormal sounding noise squeaked out of Sasuke's throat as he felt pressure and friction against his cock for the first time since the suspiciously strange circumstance had come into being.

Happening at the most inopportune of times, Sasuke's previous doubts bubbled back to the surface of his mind.

Something in the back of his mind screamed at him. Everything seemed strange again as his brain started to ask things that questioned the reality of the moment. Naruto's touch was perfect when he followed that scorching path down his abdomen with those fingertips. It was like he followed a map inked onto the pale, flawless skin by memories of a thousand past experiences just like this one. It was perfect, like a movie, rehearsed so that not a mistake could be made.

Sasuke desperately tried to think back, but he couldn't think of any time spent with Naruto like this; nothing like this at all. He tried to grasp at anything that would make sense, but there were only empty gray voids where he searched. Sasuke felt as if he had an important answer, but had long forgotten the question.

Something curious was definitely amidst. Naruto wasn't himself, and not even Sasuke felt he was acting like himself. The only thing that felt more than ethereal was the pleasure that burned through him at Naruto's touch. Part of Sasuke urged him to call a time out, so that he could have a moment to think. But another part of him forced him to keep his mouth shut, unless he needed it for something other then talking. Again the focus of everything became the delicious friction from their movements, and the inebriating smell of Naruto's skin.

Soft lips descended on his once again as Naruto leaned down. Black eyes drifted shut as the extra stimulant of friction and warmth on his mouth forced him to block out lush colors from his senses as a sacrifice before it all became too much. He could feel the moment breaking up, and he didn't want to let it go.

On the edge of lucidness, Sasuke could feel something was about to happen. Something important that would bring about understanding. But he had a bad feeling. A feeling that told him he didn't want to understand.

"Look at me, Sasuke," Naruto's voice called to him, but it was thick and muffled as if wrapped in gauze. Obeying the request, Sasuke forced open his eyes.

And he saw only darkness. Sasuke shut his eyes again tightly in confusion. Again he let his lids go up, though slowly this time. Still, the darkness was all he saw. Soft warm hands still rested against his stomach. But he quickly realized they belonged to him, not his love.

With his dark eyes, Sasuke picked out the familiar gray shadows of his dark bedroom, and realized he was lying alone in bed.

He should have known all along. It had been a dream.

Calling tears from deep inside,
oh, you're so exquisite.
And in the mirror,
all midnight eyes.
Oh, if I could remain,
but it's just a visit.
All midnight eyes read "vacancy".
Twisted, Twisting.
To the lovely dancing lights, I begged,
"may I cut in?"
but they never stopped playing "their song."
Of a joyous song they sing,
I've heard whispers.
On a freezing note, I resonate.
Just like romantic verses,
just like a joyous end,
just like a memory, it twists me.
You land as lightly as the new snow,
cinematic,
onto the melting boy,
and melt away.
You light as gently,
You're so
cinematic.
Bathed in your radiance,
I melt.
In the glitter,
in the dark,
sunk into velvet
praying this will never end.
In the shadow of a star,
in static pallor,
I realized I never began.
All the colors, upon leaving, will turn to grey.


End