TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Teh Oz Fic by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok the title is wierd but I like it and there is no actual yaoi Im afraid, just mentions that cause giggles.
Thank my drunk and bored muse for this along with my spazztic friend, Jess ^^
"Naruto-kun," a voice called out into the small country side street. At the call a small orange fox with nine fluffy tails came running into the arms of its master. The boy held the fox and pet him behind the ear.

As the raven haired boy held his fox an angry voice called from the direction the creature had come. "Itachi!"

The boy looked up and held the fox close to his chest, "What is it Kisame-san?" Itachi asked calmly.

"That damn fox of yours has been playing sushi with my pond fish," the man said angrily as he stormed over to the young teen and his fox.

"Just because your fish are disappearing does not mean Naruto-kun is the culprit. There are plenty of street cats in the country you know," the raven tried to reason with the man.

The man scowled as he looked at the fair skinned boy in comparison to his own pale and blue toned skin. "Listen boy, I'll prove it's your fox's doing."

"You will turn up empty handed with no evidence, Kisame-san."

"You watch me," Kisame hissed before turning back towards his home. "I'll get you my pretty, and your little uke too!"

Naruto's ears perked and his eyes widened as he spun in Itachi's arms, "Nani?" the fox squeaked. "I am not his uke!"

"Says you," Kisame and Itachi said at the same time before glaring at each other and walking to their own homes. Naruto whimpered and tried to hide himself under his tails, no one was surprised by the sudden speech of a fox... with nine tails.

Itachi returned to the farm his adopted family owned on the small southern Japanese island. He walked past the rice fields and saw the gardener asleep, his face hidden under a book. "Hatake-san," he called.

The man raised the book off his face and stared sleepy eyed at the teen, "What is it Itachi?"

"Don't you have work?"

"Yes. And I love it so very much that I am saving it for tomorrow," the silver haired help said before returning to his sleep.

Itachi shook his head and continued on his way to the house. As he walked he noticed the animals his family owned were being rushed past him towards the barn they were kept in by a brunette boy. Said boy nearly ran into Itachi as he herded the animals with his white puppy trailing behind yipping.

"Oh! Sorry Itachi," the boy apologized scratching a red painted cheek.

Itachi nodded as he placed Naruto on his shoulder, all nine tails steadying the creature. "It's alright, Inuzaka-san," the raven said. The brunette smiled and went back to his work of herding the animals into the barn.

The teen and his fox continued into the house his family owned. "Dei-chan, Saso-kun, I found Naruto," he called as he kicked his shoes off by the door.

A long haired blonde man and a red haired man stood in the kitchen and nodded. "That's great, yeah," the blonde said smiling with a faint blush at the raven. The red haired man just 'hn'ed and waved a hand at the boy to leave.

Itachi mumbled something about perfect guardians not existing and headed to his room with Naruto. The fox snickered, "If anyone in this house is a uke it's Deidara." Itachi nodded and pet the fox behind his ears.

"Sometimes I think my brother was better off going to our uncle's home, even if the man is a snake," Itachi sighed when he heard something crash in the kitchen. The fox put his paws over his pointed ears and hid under the bed in Itachi's room. Itachi sighed and fell on top of his bed, burying his head under his pillow he fell asleep.

As Itachi slept in blissful unawareness, the other members of the household noticed the dark gray clouds above in the sky. The clouds, dark and dreary, gave off an air of expected waiting and danger. And when the winds picked up and the clouds stretched down and together, they all knew what was coming.

"A twister!" Deidara scoffed. "There are no twisters in Japan, un," he told Kiba who was dragging Kakashi and the farm owners with him to the basement.

"It is! I swear!" he said as his eyes darted around nervously, his dog hiding in his sweatshirt.

"If that is true, shouldn't we warn Itachi?" Kakashi asked as he was pushed down the stairs, followed by Kiba who shut the seller door.

"I say we let the brat find out on his own," Sasori said bitterly as he sat down in the corner of his seller. "He owes Deidara and I a lot anyway, we have no reason to risk our necks."

Deidara blushed nervously as he played with his hair and the help looked at the two before coming to their own conclusions and looking away. "Yeah he's a smart boy."

"Yeah.. I'm sure he'll find out on his own."

Meanwhile Itachi was just waking up as the harsh winds picked up and rattled his windows. "Naruto-kun.. get the door," he groaned.

Naruto leapt up on the teen's chest and began to scratch his paws furiously. "Wake up you imbecile!" the fox growled lashing his tails in anger.

Itachi blinked his onyx eyes up at the fox before reaching up and picking him up by the scruff of his fiery pelt. "What is it?" he ground out as sleep left his voice and eyes.

"It's not the door it's the bloody wind outside!"

"The wind isn't that strong, Naruto-kun," Itachi said with a yawn.

"There's a twister coming you idiot!" Naruto growled before pausing to giggle to himself, "Never thought this fox would be calling the great Itachi an idiot."

"Naruto-kun, we're in Japan," he let his eyes wander to the window, "there are no twisters... Shit! There's a twister!" Itachi screamed and brought Naruto to his chest before hiding under his desk.

Itachi watched as the tornado approached his home, unknown to him his adopted family was safe underneath his feet. The gusting winds made contact with the wall and when Itachi thought his wall should have disappeared to be replaced with possibly a cow or some rice, he felt, and saw, the house itself being lifted.

The house spun round and round, and Naruto waddled into the corner to have motion sickness, before the two companions felt their home touch ground again.

Itachi picked Naruto up held him close to his chest as he made his way to the main entrance of the country home. The lights were dark and the house was dimly lit as the fair skinned boy and his fox slowly opened the door.

The sight they were met with was bright and unexpected. Candy and giant flowers and small houses of bright and vibrant colors were what made up the scenery of where the house had landed.

Itachi looked down at the fox in his arms with a worried look, "Naruto-kun... I don't think we're in Japan any more."

The fox looked up with bright blue eyes, "No shit, Sherlock."