TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Caught By The Wings by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 63]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! I really like this fic, I have the plot all set up and it is going to be cool. I promise you that, it will be cool. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“What was that?” a tall raven haired youth asked from a small outside café near the edge of the city. It was raining and he and his date had been thankfully leaving. The date hadn’t been going so well. The girl had been asking him out for years and yesterday he had finally and let me repeat that, finally said yes.

Sure she was a nice enough girl, but he had always felt like she didn’t ask him out for him being him, but more for his looks and his parents who owned a huge company and made billions every year.

And even if it wasn’t for that reason. Even if he could over look that detail and maybe get it to work out. He wouldn’t be able to go through with it. All through his life he had felt that something was missing. That something wasn’t there and that he had to find it. And if he didn’t he could never be truly happy.

And that was why he cringed at the voice of his date.

“What was what, Sasuke-kun?” she had said, latching onto his arm, her very pretty pink dress looking strange and abnormal against his tight, slightly dirty black jeans. He hadn’t really dressed up for the occasion, but she didn’t seem to mind.

“That over there, it was like a streak of lightening going straight down to the ground. But it was…brighter.” He was saying more than he had through the whole date, his usually calm and collected face was gone, replaced by a look of pure amazement and his eyes showed the same look one did when they had looked all day for something and had finally found it in the weirdest of places. He looked very strange, gawking into the rain at something that wasn’t there. And before Sakura could stop him, he had shaken her off his arm and taken a step into the rain just to get closer. She only pulled him back to her.

“It was just lightening, Sasuke-kun. Come on, now. Will you walk me home?” she asked, batting her eyelashes that were coated in make up. He didn’t even glance at her, his eyes glued to that one place, so far away, yet to him it couldn’t have been closer.

“What? Uh, no, I’m sorry I just remembered I have to be somewhere right now. I’ll see you later, okay?” he replied in a very not Sasuke like manner and started to run towards that spot, rain pouring onto him as he didn’t even try to get on his jacket, the black leather material flapping after him as he ran and ran into the darkness.

Sakura watched him till he couldn’t, pouting, her hands on her hips as she huffed away.