TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Worlds Gone Insane by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: i do not own any naruto characters. i only own mine and my friends' oc's. there is only 1 spoiler. it is Sasuke Uchiha is with Oroichimaru. But its a neccesity!
Kaito skateboarded down the hall and to her bff's locker. She saw Yuki in sight and yelled "hi Yu-Yu!" and Yuki waved to her with a smile. But as Kaito came closer Yuki opened her locker door and Kaito crashed into it.
"oww...." she said twitching then getting up slightly. "ugh. did you have to do that?!" she slightly yelled at her.
"yes. yes i did To-to." Yuki said with a smirk. Kaito eye started to twitch at how Yuki was always so happy about the pain she inflicted on her.
All of a sudden Hikari came up and pounced on Kaito's back.
"Hika! what the frickin heck?!" Kaito yelled at her.
"you guys will never believe it!" she yelled getting off of her.
"what?" Yuki said closing her locker and standing besides Kaito.j
"theres going to be a Naruto Special where they'll have 5 winners who will become new characters in the series! isnt that cool?!" Hikari chirpped jumping up and down.
"thats the thing you entered us for?! thats awsome!"
"oh my god! you guys are anime freaks. but i said i would come over to To-to's house today. so fine." Yuki hit her forehead. She wasn't that fond of anime.
All of a sudden Yuki felt someone else pounce on her back. It was Oto. Haruka was right behind her.
"did you guys hear?!" Oto((for now on reffered to as Tori exepet by Kaito. she will call her Oto-chan)) yelled.
"yeah. its awsome." the three of them said.
"now get off!" Yuki screamed at her.
"well...lets get to class. i seriously dont want to be late." Haruka said and they all walked to English.
~later that night~
"well it was a great idea i came over to your guys house for this! yeah for us Narutards!" Tori said.
Haruka sighed and Hikari started to sing the Narutards them song.
"after this episode we will annouce the winners of our character contest. so please sit back and enjoy!" the annoucer on the tv said.
At the end of the episode the TV went haywire for a minute and went back to normal but it changed to a completely different scene.
"huh? this isnt the episode we were watching..." Haruka said suspectingly.
"it doesnt matter. besides it looks just as good." Hikari commented.
The titled page of the episode and it was titled 'the arrival'
"never heard of that episode...." Tori said strangly.
Oroichimaru was on the screen talking.
"we will be recccieving our newesssst memberssss...Uchiha! be ready..." he said with his snake like accent.
Oroichimaru faced the audience and put a hand forth and said "come to me my followerssss!"
Snakes like ropes suddenly sprung from the tv and grabbed the 3 girls.
"huh?! what?! whats going on?!" they all wondered and started screaming and the 3 were all pulled into the tv. They landed with a 'thump' on the ground of grass. they looked around and saw sound nin, Oroichimaru, Sasuke Uchiha, and 2 girls running is circles around eachother screaming: "where are we?! we look all animaish! OMG! its Oroichimaru!"
"oh god. Yuki and Kaito!" Tori yelled at them.
"hey. look at us...." Haruka said.
The other 2 looked and saw that their pjs and normal clothes had been replaced by flexibly pants, shirts, and ninja sadles with wepons and all.
"w-w-were in..." Hikari started..
"were in the ninja world of Naruto!" Kaito screamed at them.

((hehe. kinda a cliff hanger. but either way can anyone guess which character is mine? if you can i'll give you a cookie!^.^ *holds cookie out*))