TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Two Grey Eyes by 4erenangel

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there.This is my first story so I'll be very happy if you like it.Please leave a review to express your opinion.
I promise to update new chapters every Sunday and Friday.
ENJOY!

Title: Two grey eyes
Author: 4erenangel

Chapter 1:
You deserve it!

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. Konoha high school's yard was overcrowded by children and teenagers that were enjoying themselves. Some of them were smoking behind the school, others were chatting and some like Sasuke were sitting and watching the clear sky. Slight wind was blowing and gently touching the raven-dark hair of the seventeen-years-old Sasuke. His face was serious; he had expression which said "Why are they so happy?" While he was standing at the stairs in front of the school's door a group of girls whose leader was Sakura were watching him with the biggest eyes you can imagine.

Suddenly someone opened the door. It was Naruto. His ocean-blue eyes were reflecting the sun light like a mirror, his hair resembled the sun and you could say that he looked like an angel.

"Hey, Sasuke. What's up?" Naruto said cheerfully and sat next to the black-haired guy.

Naruto was looking at him. Sasuke paid no attention to the cheerful greet of his friend. After a minute of silence he said coldly.

"Nothing baka. Leave me alone."

"I see. Someone is in a bad mood. Oh I know! You forgot your mirror and now you can't do these stupid narcissistic things." Naruto was roaring with laughter.

Sasuke faced the blond with the most angry expression you can imagine. His eyebrow was twitching, his fists were trembling. Sasuke stood up slowly ready to punch Naruto's joyful face, but Naruto moved his body for a second and the black-eyed teen missed his target. Sasuke looked up and said very slowly.

"I'll kill you."

"Hahahar.Just try mister Barbie." Naruto was smiling while he was opening the front door.

He entered the school and started running. Sasuke took a deep breath and entered the school slowly. As soon as he closed the door, he started tracking the baka. While Naruto was running upstairs his head suddenly hit something. Before closing his sky-blue eyes he saw two deep grey eyes. The most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

'How beautiful they are. Like the moon.' Naruto was thinking before he fell on the floor.

A minute later Sasuke saw Naruto who was lying on the floor. The raven-haired boy came up to him. He checked the blond's condition and decided to bring him to the doctor's office in the school. While Sasuke was chasing Naruto his fan club (the same girls from the school's yard) followed him and their leader saw this scene she squeaked.

"Ohhh! Sasuke-kun, you are so strong, so beautiful so helpful!!! Let's follow him girls." Sakura yelled.

"Ok boss!" nearly twenty girls answered simultaneously.

Poor Sasuke! While he was walking through the school this crazy girls were tracing him. As he came to the door of the schools doctor's cabinet he knocked twice. He opened it slowly.

"Miss Tsunade-sama may I come in?"

"Oh Sasuke come in. Is everything alright with you?" Tsunade asked.

"I'm ok but I'm bringing someone who needs your help."

"Yes, I know. Naruto I suppose. Bring him in."

In order to open the door he had placed Naruto next to it. Sakura's sex symbol picked up Naruto and entered the room.

"Put him over there." Tsunade was pointing the bed it the right corner of the doctor's cabinet.

"I have been telling you thousands of times but you never hear me. Why are you doing these stupid things?" Tsunade was shouting to Sasuke, while she was checking Naruto's condition. She was standing close the ocean-blue eyed boy. Naruto's eyes opened slowly.

"Oh my God. I'm in heaven and who is this big breasted chick?" Naruto said with half opened eyes. When Tsunade heard these words she looked so angry and for one second she boxed Naruto's ears nearly hundred times. Naruto's face was absolutely red.

"You, old hag Tsunade!" Naruto yelled.

"You pervert.I'll kick your ass."

"Sasuke help me!" Naruto was shouting. His hands were trying to get rid of Tsunade's, which were holding his neck. I may say that she wasn't joking.

"You deserve it Naruto." Sasuke said in cool voice. He went out of the room leaving the blond in the hands of Tsunade. But when he opened the door.

"Sasuke-kun you're our hero." Twenty girls were shouting. Sasuke was scared. They pushed him up to the door. There wasn't other choice instead of turning back to the doctor's cabinet. The girls were squealing and knocking at the door.

With half opened eyes Naruto said.

"You deserve it."

"Shut up or I willr."

"Leave this to me Sasuke." Tsunade interrupted Sasuke's words.

"No, nor. Helpr.!" The only thing I can say here is: let God save Naruto. Suddenly Tsunade let him go and opened the door.

"Both of you, out of my cabinet. And you girls if you don't stop shouting you will see who Tsunade is."

The girls disappeared in a flash.

"Thanks old hag." Naruto and Sasuke said while they were running up stairs. Two minutes later someone else was waiting in front of Tsunade's office. A person with deep grey eyes.