TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Realization by Zoey Sohma

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto! There! I said it!
I’m amazed that I didn’t see it before. All this time he was right in front of me, and I couldn’t see how beautiful he was. While dating his sister I never paid much attention to him, but I finally realized that his voice, his eyes, his body, hot and perspiring beneath me turned me on. It was the fuel to my passionate fire and it drove me to continue my actions.
He never looked anything like his sister, save for the dark chocolate eyes. I always supposed he took more after his mother, although I never met the woman. She died before I ever knew either of the siblings, but their father was fair skinned and light-haired so my logical guess was that is tan skin and dark hair came from the second parent. I leaned over to lick his burning cheek and I felt his body shudder as he whispered my name in my ear.
“Kakashi…” he breathed, putting a hand on my chest as if to put up some barrier between us. “Kakashi, you don’t want this.” How could he say that? Why would I be there if I didn’t want this? I suppose it was just the shock since all of this was so strange to him, so for the time being I overlooked his unease and reluctance.
“I want to make love to you.” I replied, reaching between his legs to tease his sex, which was warm with blood and already quite erect. “I will make love to you, and you will submit to me.” He felt so hard in my hand, so big. I stole a glance downward and grinned to myself, pleased to see his size with my own two eyes. I wanted to relieve him, but first I wanted to slake my own lust. I was going to drink him in until there was nothing left.
I suddenly wasn’t sure I loved him anymore for some strange reason. I didn’t feel like it was a deep real love, like the Saika and Gaara loved each other. I just wanted to feel him around me. I wanted to hear him scream for me and I wanted to make him beg.
“Roll over.” I commanded. I removed myself from my position on top of his body. I noticed the anxiety and questioning in those charming chocolate eyes, but I decided to ignore it. I had stared to fee doubt and regret looking at those eyes and I had gone too far to be done in by those teddy-bear eyes.
I crawled across the bed looking for the silk scarf I nicked from Saika’s bedroom. I had previously placed it carefully on the nightstand so it wouldn’t get lost in the clutter, and there it was still where I left it. The digital clock read 10:41 pm and I vaguely thought to myself that Saika and Gaara would be home soon. It was only a passing thought though. I was too preoccupied trying his hands to the middle of the bed frame to pay the time any heed. The intricate design of the head board made it exceedingly simple to position his body and keep it in a submissive position.
There he was, he hands bound, his head elevated to watch me fearfully, his back curved low and then rising where his knees supported his lower body. How could anyone resist getting turned on at a sight like that? I couldn’t resist him at all. He was so beautiful, so innocent and all mine. I picked up a leather whip (something else I stole from Saika) and gently teased his back with it. He shuddered and gave a sigh of pleasure that I knew all too well he later regretted. I continued to tease him sweetly, easing him into a state of comfort as I listened to him moan, watching him writhe at my touch and beg before me for relief. My mouth curled itself into a mischievous grin of its own accord and I guess the sight of his unblemished back, his unscarred skin peaked my inner demon. In a single swift movement of my arm a loud crack shot through the atmosphere followed by his sweet cry of agony.
“Kakashi…” he whimpered my name and I got even harder than I thought I could. I wanted to hear him say my name again, so I cracked the whip a second time. Fierce red welts crossed on his bronzed skin, but I wanted more that. It wasn’t enough to see those angry lines across his body, or to hear him say my name. I yearned for more, and I was going to get what I wanted, no matter what it took.
“Kakashi, stop!” he whined in a sickeningly childish voice. “Please stop! It hurts.”
“Get used to it.” I hissed, cracking the whip a third time my lovers body. “I’m going make you suffer.” I didn’t pay much notice at first, but after a few slow second passed, the most precious substance surfaced on his skin. Blood, rich, red and warm, welled up from the latest wound I created on my lover’s body. I never knew that the smell of the substance would stimulate me so much. So much I could hardly understand it. I carefully set the whip down and leaned in closer to that crimson fluid. It called to me in a strange way and I felt compelled to consume it.
I placed my hands on his hips to hold him still as I closed in to taste my first victory of the night. I stretched out my tongue and closed my eyes as I felt the warmth of skin draw nearer to my face. Then I felt; that sensuous touch of heat. I tasted it; that metallic pang against my taste buds. His blood tasted so sweet, just like his sister. It shocked me how much more he resembled his sister as the night progressed. His blood, his blood, his body heat, his moans of pain reminded me so much of my ex-girlfriend although I never knew her sexually. I suppose she would have been similar.
“Just be patient, my darling.” I whisper as I kissed away the perspiration and pain. “You only have to endure a little more.” This was, of course, a blatant lie. With that statement I implied that he wouldn’t have to suffer much at all. In truth, I wanted him to undergo more pain and pleasure than he ever thought he could endure. I took up the whip again and cracked it a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and seventh time. With each crack that bounced off the four wall, another laceration appeared across his back. He cried out with every lash driving me mad. He moaned in need, his fingers clawed at the headboard and he was moving his body in strange ways. He was desperate to touch himself and relieve some of the tension in his manhood. I felt no sympathy for him though, no guilt. Only irritation and aggravation. I wanted him stay still so I could continue.
I grasped his hips and firmly held him steady. Blood was trickling down his bronze skin in thick red rivers. I leaned in again to lap the fluid again. The flavor flooded into my mouth and I moaned as the taste pulled me in. I gripped his firm ass in my greedy hands and massaged his cheeks in my twitching fingers, which were burning to hold more than his ass. I longed to grasp his cock in my hands and pump him dry.
I was growing more and more covetous as I finished cleaning his wounds. I couldn’t wait any longer to take him. I was going to finish this. My cock was painfully hard by now and a creamy fluid was dripping from the tip. Without a second thought, I pulled my lover up so his ass was level with my hips. I positioned myself at his entrance, readying myself.
“Kakashi, what are you doing?” he asked, his voice high and anxious. Just hearing his voice was a trigger enough. I trust myself into his warm body and somewhere between my lover’s scream, the shock of pleasure through my groin and the loud moan that escaped my lips, I felt a miniscule touch of love.
I went in him as far as I could go. I was so near release just from feeling how tight his virgin ass was around my erection. When I had gone in as far as I possibly could, I drew myself back out. He gasped beneath me and his fingers gripped the headboard until his knuckles turned white. It was arousing to see him in pain, so I pushed myself into him again.
“Kakashi, please! Oh Kakashi!” The sound of him moaning my name was heavenly as I dug my nails into his hips forcing myself in and out of him. It felt so good even though I knew it was wrong. He was the younger brother of my ex-girlfriend and here I was, fucking him in the room right next to her and her boyfriend’s bedroom. None of that mattered though. We were both living in that moment. We were there together, our bodies pressing against each other, our backs curving into each other perfectly, and the sounds of out moaning and panting filling the otherwise quiet night.
As I felt myself reach my limit, my hands slipped downwards to touch his burning sex. He cried out as I pumped him in rhythm with my thrusts. He was moving his body awkwardly, trying to go backwards to meet my thrusts and forward into my hand at the same time. Our movements steadily grew faster, more excited. I was soon able to time him perfectly as I studied his quickening movements, his passionate cries of agony, his feverish body. He came right on cue, screaming my name as he spilt his seed over the bed sheets. I could hardly bear the sound of my name being screamed and reverberating off the four walls of the room. I followed him closely with my own cry.
“Iruka!” An exploding sensation coursed through my groin followed by a great release of tension. My body went limp and I found it difficult to stay up on my knees. I heard my love panting under me and I reached out to untie his hands. The poor darling leaned to the left and collapsed, panting and letting his body rest. As I lay down beside him he looked angelic as he recovered from our moment of passion
“Kakashi…” he whispered my name, but I touched my finger to his lips to silence him.
“Rest now.” I whispered back, snuggling into his chest and drawing the comforter up over our naked bodies. “Good night, my love.” I knew that he was already fast asleep, and I soon joined him in blissful slumber.
-15 minutes later-
Saika and Gaara returned from their date a few minutes past 11 pm. Both of them were clearly exhausted from the night’s activities, yet they seeming in high enough spirits.
“That was a hell of a time, Saika.” Gaara complimented his girlfriend as he locked the door behind them.
“Thank you.” Saika said cheerfully as she planted a short, sweet kiss on her boyfriends lips. The young woman removed her jacket and threw it onto the table by the front door lazily before heading through the kitchen, into the living room, up the flight of stairs to the right and straight on to the guest room.
“Iruka, darling. We’re home.” Saika called out, knocking on the door. Of course there was no answer. “Iruka? Are you asleep already?” Saika slowly eased the bedroom door open.
She gasped as she saw who was in her guest room. Her ex-boyfriend and her younger brother were sleeping with each other, naked. The room was hot and humid and both men were snoozing so peacefully as if nothing in the world could rouse them. Once she had recovered from the shock, Saika’s lips curled up into a broad, loving smile.
“Saika, what is it?” Gaara asked from behind his girlfriend. He had somehow managed to come upstairs without being detected by the young mother’s keen senses and he gave Saika quite a start when he spoke so suddenly. “What’s going on?” he asked again. The young mother smiled and pointed into the guestroom at the sleeping men.
Needless to say, Gaara was slightly disturbed by the sight of two naked men sleeping in the room right next to his own. His green eyes widened, his jaw dropped and Saika giggled quietly.
“Come on, baby.” she coaxed the sand ninja quietly, closing his jaw and kissing his cheek. “Let’s get to sleep.” Saika pointed Gaara towards their bedroom and pushed him gently out of the hallway. Once certain her boyfriend was safely in their room Saika turned to smile at her brother and his new lover.
“Goodnight boys.” she whispered, quietly closing the door.