TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Telekinesis by Blurble

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: So I found out about OCs and thought I could try my hand at my own. I've never done this before, usually I would just write about Hinata or Ino. But everything's worth a try, right?
And yes, I did do my research.
My favorites are:
Ryuu from AkiraHatesYou
Cho from A Vampires Butterfly
Xena from XenaAdamana
And it really stinks that I can't find AkiraHatesYou anymore and that XenaAdamana left...
*Picture is on it's way!*

^Blurble^
Age: 15 (comes in during Shippuuden)
Birthday: June 9
Sign: Gemini
Rank: ANBU, from ROOT (Like Sai)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Lavendar
Eyes: Black/Purple (Scroll down to find out why)
Race: Psychic
Clan: ???
Teacher: Not known, but she's pretty friendly with Kurenai...
Teammates: N/A
Squad #: 4

Jutsu:
Although she's a ninja, she really has no ninjutsu. Instead, she has odd psychic abilities that are invoked if she is in great danger or stress. Otherwise, she can only send off weak telepathic blasts and pick up small objects.

Her taijutsu is on average, not great, but not bad either. She uses a London style fighting in which only your legs are used.

Genjutsu is one of her strong points, being able to control another's mind.

She also works with poison as a weapon, most of her weapons are coated with a deadly poison known by no other than her.

Friends: Shikamaru, Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, and Tenten
Her Crush: Kakashi/Tenten
Favorite Color: Midnight blue
Favorite Food: Ramen under Naruto's influence
Least Favorite Food: Anything that's odd in color
Theme Song: Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne

Background
Her family was quite normal, but she wasn't. Highly influenced by her grandmother, a powerful psychic, she learned to become solitary and quiet. After a while her parents began to fear for her mind, which had began to show odd symptoms of telekinesis. Not wanting another one, they killed her grandmother in an attempt to free her. Instead, it only made it worse and the young girl ran away to escape from the madness and pressure of her powers.

Personality
Very quiet and intelligent. She rarely speaks to anyone, but her actions normally tell her moods. Most of the time she is calm and gentle, but when a friend or someone dear to her is in danger, it turns dark and dangerous. When she does speak, it often has a sarcastic edge when speaking to Naruto or someone who doesn't understand her, otherwise it's often a deadly tone. When speaking to friends, a lighter tone creeps into her voice and she seems more kind hearted. She could care less what people think about her - it only matters what she thinks of herself. Most other shinobi avoid her, and she's fine with that.

Fears
She fears darkness, intentional murder, and the fear of failure.

Shapeshifting
Shizuka has the weird ability to shapeshift into her surroundings - but only into the form of animals. Apparently, it ran through her father's side of the family and somehow made it cleanly to her.

Hobbies
She plays the acoustic guitar whenever something troubles her. It helps her get her feelings out through song. In addition, she enjoys meditating and activities of the sort.

Unbeatable Opponents
Gaara
Kankurou
Lee
Neji
Itachi
Sasuke
Kiba
Shikamaru
Ino
Naruto

Beatable Opponents
Sakura
Tenten
Chouji
Hinata
Shino