TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Oh No, Orochimaru! by prettypup

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first fanfic but give it a try I think its pretty good! And also, I will probably add on to this fanfic over time so keep checking it for updates. I don't have time to write the whole thing at one time!
Orochimaru was extremely frustrated. "I'm a shinobi, and a Sannin, so why hadn't I thought this out before!!!", he said to himself. He had been all around Japan for weeks, even months to find the perfect, most unique minions. He had a brilliant plan to raise his minions from children so that they would have as much training as possible and trust him more than anything, but his plan had a glitch.
Orochimaru had forgotten that children needed love, attention, food, and all that other stuff that they couldn't get for themselves! After all they're just kids. As all these thoughts of regret were swimming through the snake-like Sannin's head the red-headed girl who was about 6 years old walked up to Orochimaru and glared at him. He had chosen her as one of his minions because of her brutallity and will to kill, strenght in Orochimaru's eyes. But she was still just a child.
"What do you want Tahuna...?" Orochimaru asked. The girl's eyes suddenly blazed with fury and she kicked Orochimaru in the shin. "MY NAME ISN"T TAHUNA ! IT"S TAYUYA! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU $#&%@&# OLD WEIRDO!" she screamed and she ran off fuming. "Ugh..." Orochimaru sighed. Although these children were annoying and frustrating, Orochimaru couldn't give them up. They would each grow up to be powerful and valuable shinobi and he needed them. Just then, One or um...two of the little boys from his group of young ninja also strided up to Orochimaru. Those were the siamese twins with the good techniques that I picked up... thought Orochimau. When he had first saw them they had seemed like worthy warriors, but now they just looked like a kid with two heads staring at Orochimaru helpless and defenselessly. "Um..uh...my tummy hurts..." one of the twins said. He could recognize by the small pale boys voice that this twin must be Sakon.
"So your tummy hurts, huh?" Orochimaru said. His voice had worn out from yelling at those girls (Kin, and that other one...Tahuna) for turning his evil snake lair into a pretty pretty princess tea party house.
"Yeah...my tummy really hurts real bad, like I got butterflys in it..." continued the little boy. Suddenly, Sakon's face turned kind off puffy and a bright sickening green color. He was definitely going to throw up...
"Quick turn around! Don't vomit on me!" shouted Orochimaru and he quickly grabbed Sakon by the shoulders and twirled him around. Orochimaru found himself staring straight into the face of Sakon's twin Ukon, which was also very green...
"Oh, Geez.." mumbled Orochimaru and the twins threw up, barf spewing from both sides. After the longest, most gruesome 5 seconds of Orochimarus life, Sakon announced in the most innocent voice ever, "The butterflies came out!" .
"Thank you Orochimaru!", stated Ukon in his slightly lower voice and they walked away, around the puddle of vomit. Unfortunately there was only one puddle of vomit, because the full amount of Ukon's was all over Orochimaru "Ugh..." sighed Orochimaru..