TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hidden Pain by Shoroi Kasaya

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Same as the prologue, ladies and gentlemen. Yes, Itachi didn't go crazy in this one.
~Two years later~

"NARUTO!!" shouted two jounin and three chunnin as a young Naruto smirked evilly and taunted gauntly, "Come and get me, slow pokes!" Naruto's smirk grew bigger as the shinobi gave chase after him. His laughter rung through the village as two visitors with a small package in the smaller one's arms step through Konoha's village gates. The two guards grunted in disapproval at the sounds of taunting and yelling and muttered underneath his breath, "Damn bakemono..." The visitors heard the guard's comment and ignored as they walk into the village. Before they knew it, a young boy quickly hid behind the taller of the two and motions them to be quiet about his whereabouts. Suddenly the two visitors were halted by a small group of shinobi as the leader, a jounin, asked, "Have you seen a young boy around here?" The young woman with raven black hair that was unevenly cut wearing a miko's uniform asked with amusement clearly in her tone, "You know there are a lot of little boys around here... can you even tell us a description of the kid... that would be helpful." Before the jounin could retort back, a loud wailing sound came the smaller frame female as she begun to tend to the needs of the small baby in her arms. The taller woman growled in annoyance with an irate eyebrow raise, "Can you please leave us alone... now." It sounded more like a demand than a question, but the group didn't dwell on it or cause any problems, so the group disappeared in a swirls of leaves.

"So what did you do to have a group of shinobi after you, kid?" asked the taller female to the young blond that used her as a shield. The young blond just chuckle and answered in a cocky tone, "Paint the Hokage Monument." The taller woman just chuckles as the smaller one continue to nurture the needs of the small baby in her arms.

"Boka wa Kei and this is Akina and the little baby is Kohana. Who are you, gaki?" Kei asked with a cocky smirk on her face. The boy pointed out his chest proudly and replied, "Boka wa Uzamaki Naruto..."

"Do you have parents, Naruto-kun?" asked Akina softly as both of them spotted a sadden gleam in his eyes that quickly disappeared as it came. Kohana cooed quietly as she yawn loudly.

"Nice to see you two again... and you two seem to have found Naruto and brought a new addition." a sagely voice stated as the three of them look up seeing the Sandaime standing in front of them with a small smile on his face. The two women looked at him in shock while Naruto just snickers quietly.

"Sandaime-sama, we were just coming to see you and then, we met the most interesting boy here..." Kei explain while she let out a breath that she had been holding. Sandaime just smiled at the two and replied, "Come, we have much to discuss." An hour passed as Naruto was playing with Kohana, who was laughing happily; Kei, Akina and the Sandaime were in his office talking.

"This village hasn't changed one bit... first, the both of us excommunicated from our clans and the villagers blaming an innocent child for something that wasn't even his fault." Kei growled angrily. "Now you know why I left with Akina."

"Hyuuga Kei and Uchiha Akina, drop the henge..." Sandaime ordered in a calming manner as both females made their signature dispel hand signs. Kei's hair was still the same, but with Hyuuga eyes focus on the two children while Akina's hair was longer with red eyes decorated with white tomoes around the iris. Sandaime examine Akina's eyes and recieved a nod for his unspoken question.

"We would like to adopt Uzamaki Naruto, Sandaime." Kei said with seriousness in her tone. Naruto and Kohana were silent as the Sandaime appeared to be thoughtful. Sandaime took a seat behind his desk as he commented, "You know about the attack on Konoha by Kyuubi no Kitsune." Both of the women nodded their heads in understanding as Akina whispered quietly, "So Naruto-kun... is the container of the Kyuubi..." The Sandaime nodded as the three of them continued to watch Naruto play with the small child who was enjoying being thrown up and down and being caught. Before Akina could asked even one question, the doors slammed open revealing a very pissed off man glaring at the two women talking with Sandaime.

Kei stood in front of Akina, her pale lilac eyes narrowed in anger at the man that was standing in front of them. "What the hell do you want, Uchiha?" Before the Uchiha continue answer, Akina's Sharingan activated revealing white kaleidoscope around the iris of her eyes as she commented in a cold tone, "Why are you here, Fugaku-sama?" Even though he had excommunicated her from the clan... they were still blood, much to her displeasure.

"I am here to see why you riff-raff are here in Konoha..." Fugaku commented gruffly. A young man walked in carrying a small bundle in his arms, handing it to Akina. He commented in a calm tone, "She's been good the whole time and kaasan gives her regards."

"Thank you Itachi... the one with little Naruto is Kohana, and Sandaime, this is Kira." The Sandaime just chuckled as the young one in Akina's arms tried to go for his beard. Fugaku muttered something that no one understood and left the office, grumbling angrily.

"So about the adoption..." Sandaime inquired while Kei just nodded her head at the Sandaime.

"By the end of this week, it should be finalize... so where are the both of you staying?"

"Well, Hiashi-sama offered us a place to stay if we were permanently staying in Konoha." Kei responded nonchalantly to the Sandaime.

"So he had gotten past the fact... you two are together." Sandaime inquired even though it did sound like a statement.

"After three years..." Akina stated who was currently carrying both Konoha and Kira while Naruto huffed angrily due to him losing a playmate.

Sandaime turned his attention towards Naruto and asked in calm tone, "So Naruto, would you like these two ladies to adopt you?"

"But who would be the daddy?" Naruto inquired while Akina blushed in embarrassment while Kei just laugh and commented while laughing, "I like this gaki."