TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Promise by Zoey Sohma

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto. This doesn't get too graphic ( i think) as far as the deaths go, but just be carefull.
There is no moon in the sky as I labor in the corner of this room. It’s a dark, defiled, bloodstained room. I can hear my baby brother in the other side of the room, shivering and whimpering. I don’t want him to cry. I don’t him to be scared like this, always wondering what will happen if Daddy gets bored with me. I don’t want him to be like me, an empty shell that can feel nothing. I can’t feel the floor beneath me. I can’t feel the blood run down my legs or the body of my child force its way out of me.

I’m silent as I breathe deep and push my baby out. I can’t let Daddy hear me or he might get angry. So I have to keep quiet until my child is born. A few moments pass and my child is born into the world. I begin to relax until someone forcefully opens the door.

“What the fuck is this, you little bitch?” Hello, Daddy. You came into the room and picked up my child. Without hesitation, you threw my baby against the wall. I could have sworn I heard my brother scream. My baby hit the wall with a sickening crack and fell to the floor with a soft thud. Daddy, why do you have that kunai knife? Are you going to “love” me again? Daddy, you just stabbed my child through the heart with that kunai knife. I don’t where I am anymore. I don’t what I’m doing. I don’t know what I’m feeling. I’m gone.

-Iruka’s POV-
I’m so scared. Daddy’s back and he just killed Sissy’s baby. I can see its blood creeping across the floor in the light coming from the hallway. I’m screaming, but I don’t think Sissy can hear me. She’s tired, and weak. Daddy starts to hit her like he does all the time, and he’s yelling at her.

“How dare you give me a son, you worthless piece of shit!” Daddy screams as he kicks Sissy in her stomach. Poor Sissy is coughing up blood. “You’re no better than your fucking mother!” I want to make him be quiet. Mama was good. Sissy told me. Mama was good, just like Sissy. The only difference between them is that Sissy won’t die, no matter how much Daddy hurts her. She has a demon to protect her.

Sissy is quiet as she bleeds over the floor. I can see the wounds on her twelve year-old body through my watery eyes. Why won’t you cry, Sissy? Why won’t you scream, Sissy? Why are you always so happy? Why do you always smile? Why do you stand between me and Daddy when he wants to hurt me? Why did you just let Kakashi walk away from you when you told him you were pregnant? Why didn’t you tell anyone the truth about Mama? Why didn’t you ever tell anyone about Daddy hurting you? Why are you going through so much pain alone? Why, Sissy? Why am I not strong enough to protect you?

Daddy threw you at the wall and you don’t move from where you land in a heap on the floor in the blood of your baby. Daddy moves around you as you start to get up to your knees. His blonde hair gleams in the light as do his ghostly blue eyes. Sissy, don’t move. You’re hurt! You look at your baby with your chocolate eyes. Those eyes scare me, Sissy, because you’re not there. You are gone, empty, lifeless, and numb. I can’t tell whose blood is dripping from your face. Is it yours or your baby’s? Daddy is about to strike you again. I see you reach out for the kunai knife embedded in the body of your dead child. Now I see you, on your feet, no soul mirrored in your eyes, and the kunai knife now in Daddy’s heart.

Daddy’s blood and the baby’s blood mingle. Daddy’s eyes glaze over and Sissy lets him fall to the ground. No, not Sissy. She isn’t there. Her body is moving on it’s one. There is no soul to drive it. She has broken and she has nothing left for the first time since I was born. For the first time in ten years since Mama was murdered. The empty shell picks the dead baby and turns to look at me. Those chocolate eyes are glazed over, just like Daddy’s. Where are we going, Sissy’s empty shell? Where are you taking me and the child?

Sissy’s body brought me to the demon. The nine-tailed fox demon sees the empty shell with the dead baby in her arms. I didn’t know demons could cry. The fox demon howls in a very sad way. He sounds like he’s in pain. He looks at the empty husk and licks it tenderly. Large tears form in his eyes. He runs off and I never see him again. I only follow Sissy’s body as it begins to walk away towards the village. When will I see you again, Sissy? Are you going to stay like this forever? What will you do with your child? Is this the end of your lies, your smiles, your outstanding achievements, your laughs, and your songs? Are you going to see Mama at last? Are you going to go to that bright place with Mama and your baby? I hope you do. I hate the demon for keeping you alive. He made you suffer. I hate him. You should have died long ago rather than exist in constant torture for ten years. I promise I will become stronger, Sissy. As your body leads me through the village, I swear to you that I will make sure that you no longer have to endure pain for me. I’ll become so strong that I can shoulder my own pain, and even a bit of yours. I am never going to let you suffer again, Sissy. On the grave of Mama and your baby, I make that vow.

We’re at the home of the Hokage. I wonder why Sissy’s body brought me here. I don’t pay much attention to where I’m going or what people are saying as they swarm around us. I’m just too tired. I see the Hokage stand over me before I pass out and I whisper quietly to my Sissy before I black out, “I promise.”.