TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


From April to June by Dirtyangel

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

From April to June

Chapter 1

He had once been told that in this world, there would be many things he would come to know, but never fully understand. As a child, he had the gift of ignorance. Ignorance was a true bliss as well as something man could not keep. Those had been the words of old man Hokage.

In his short life (being barely past the age of five), he had attained the meaning behind those words. Ignorance was a bliss and held freedom. However, he had lost that refuge since his earlier years in the village. It had left with the first sting of physical pain from unprovoked beatings and social abandonment. The assaults had been stopped by decree and wrath of the Third Hokage. None of that mattered, because the seed had already been sown.

There would be numerous lessons he would learn in life, the Hokage had said. Hurt had been one of his first.