TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Safe by Challa

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I know this is extremely short. I didn't know how to put things. Next chapter will hopefully get a little longer. Thank you all who reviewed the previous chapter.
Chapter one;


Her feet dangled freely over one of his arms as he carried her. Her head was tilted towards one of his shoulders. She kept her hands to herself - sometimes drying her cheeks from the tears she fell, other times fiddling with the soft fabric of the cloak. It was black from what she could see, and very, very soft.

She heard a silent thump coming from her side and seconds later a creaking noise. She was too tired to look, but understood it was a door.


He dragged his feet slowly over the dust filled floor as he made his way over to the worn out couch. He glanced down at the girl in his arms, biting his lip as pictures from the crime-scene flickered by in front of his eyes. She'd gotten raped, used and thrown away like nothing but trash. He'd wanted to help her but something inside of him kept him from it. Sure, he was a brutal murderer and a heartless bastard. But re-living one of the memories that forced him to become what he was today... He couldn't let it happen again.

He placed her down on the dusty couch before turning around to face the other man.

"What?" He asked and ran one of his hands through his long black hair.

"Who is she?" The other male asked while resting his body against one of the walls.

"Does it matter?" The black-haired man replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

The other man shifted on his feet - making his sword scrape against the wall. "We came here to gather information, not screw girls," He started but got cut off by the other male.

"We're leaving tomorrow, get some rest."

"You've changed, Itachi. You've been emotional since we got here,"

Itachi glared at his companion. His wet hair fell into his face. The other man continued; "I know about your past. I know you couldn't save her, but this is only slowing down the mission."

Itachi closed his eyes hard - trying to block out the images while the other guy continued.

"I knew we should have taken Sand instead, but no, you insisted on going back here."

Sharingan eyes stared at the guy - daring him to continue the lesson.

"You got your revenge. What more do you want?"

"Touch her and I'll kill you," Itachi sneered and sank down on the floor. "We're leaving tomorrow. Get some rest, Kisame." He demanded.

"Fine," Kisame replied grumpily and made his way towards the couch where the girl lay. "I don't see what's so special with her anyway," he added before sinking down on the floor as well.

"Touch... Kill..." Itachi mumbled warningly and kept his gaze on his blue friend who returned the gaze with just as much hatred.


Moments passed and Kisame eventually let sleep take over. Itachi kept his eyes open. He knew what would happen if he didn't stay sharp. His gaze travelled to the girl on the couch. Her breathing had finally gotten somewhat normal. He moved closer to her and reached one hand out to touch her porcelain face. She winched by the touch - causing him to draw his hand back. He sighed and leaned his head onto the arm-rest and listened to the rain pour down outside. It had been a long and hard day and tomorrow was probably gonna get worse.