TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 25] LikedPrinter


Summary: What happens when the person you hate most becomes the one you most desire when you fall asleep?



And when real life starts turning into your worst nightmare, would you choose to face the horrors of reality or would you seek comfort from your dreams?
[SasuNaru]




Rating: 15
Category: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Gaara and Neji, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto
Characters: Shino Aburame, Deidara, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Anko Mitarashi, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Temari, Tsunade, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Iruka Umino, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: No
Words: 13740 Read: 7419
Published: 24/04/07 Updated: 30/08/07



1. Prologue by BelovedComplex [Reviews - 4] Liked (698 words)
Hey this is my first attempt at Naruto fanficiton so I hope it's okay... Oh well, enjoy.


Disclaimer: Don't own anything...

2. Chapter 1: Friends by BelovedComplex [Reviews - 2] Liked (2826 words)

Warning: Yaoi, and possible OOC

I'm so sorry that this is so late, I had to place hyperlink thingys EVERYWHERE which took me forever...that was hell. Hopefully I'll get the next chapter out faster

Disclaimer: Not mine.
3. Chapter 2: Realization by BelovedComplex [Reviews - 5] Liked (1734 words)

A/N: Hey there! I’m really sorry that I haven’t updated but I was busy with school. Well I’m back so please enjoy! Sorry that it’s short, I thought that it was an appropriate place to stop.

Disclaimer: Not mine... except Gaara, he belongs to me.

Warning: Yaoi, possible OCC-ness, and clueless Naruto


4. Chapter 3: Don't Kill The Messanger by BelovedComplex [Reviews - 0] (3869 words)

I’m really sorry that I took so long to get this out, I was really busy with school and finals. I feel really bad because I have had this chapter on my computer for a while but I haven’t posted it up because I didn’t have time to format it (stupid hyper link things).

Unfortunately I have some bad news concerning my ability to update in the near future. After going to various doctors that waste my time by repeating the same thing over and over again, I found out that I have to have surgery within the next month to remove that the doctors are concerned about. Basically it’s going to be a huge pain in the ass and is going to keep me from updating.

I’m already half way done with the next chapter so I’m positive that I can post that before I have to have surgery.


On a lighter note, here’s a long chapter to make up for my lack of updates, though I still have to edit it.

I hate this chapter with a passion, the fight scene sucks, both Naruto's and Sasuke's dialogue need to be edited along with other things that I need to fix. So if I end up changing the chapter to much I'll announce the changes in a later chapter or on my profile...if I ever get around to putting one up.

Important: Because of the very enthusiastic response both here and on Fanfic.net to Ino locking Neji and Gaara in a closet (I’m amazed at how many people said they liked this idea), I was thinking of writing a side fic about how the they got together (and how they ended up in the closet) depending on the responses I get I’ll consider writing the story (Gaara: You will consider writing it? You’ve already written down some ideas/outlines for it. BC: ...right). Please know that if I did write a side fic there would be plot development for this story.

Warning: Yaoi, possible OOC-ness, and Language (I mean this, there is a lot of cursing)

Disclaimer: Don’t own anything…except Gaara

Anyway, thank you so much for the reviews!!

Enjoy!

5. Chapter 4: Words of Wisdom by BelovedComplex [Reviews - 4] Liked (4613 words)

I’m back!! Here’s the complete version of chapter 4, I hope you like it. I changed the name of the chapter and some of the content of the original post so it makes more sense. I’m sorry for the wait, but I’m back and ready to write!

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Not mine, if it was I would have the real Gaara and not his plushie look-a-like

Warnings: Yaoi, possible OCC-ness, nice Gaara, evil hyperlink mistakes (does anyone know an easier way to do this?!)

Note: This chapter is 3rd person but most of it will be Sasuke's thought's and opinions, so all of the intro's that are featured in this chapter contain Sasuke's opinion's of the person.