TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Stained Souls by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well here is another story for you guys...okay so here is what I have to say about it. This is going to have a revolving door of pairings, one with even Itachi. This is obviously after the timeskip, with one little change, Sasuke never left!!

Okay and now for the disclaimer, I don't own Naruto, who ever said that I did..yea they lied to ya!
Stained Soul

Two young brothers,
one with a hatred
that has burned
for so many years.
Caused by what
the older one
had done.

The younger one
had to stand and
watch as each of
his family dropped
one by one
at his feet.
Helpless and weak.

The two things,
that the older saw
that he was.
The older stood
and smiled at
the pool of blood
at his feet.
Proud of what
he had done.

They are two
all the same.
both Stained Souls.
Both weak all the same
One who killed everyone
for a weak desire
such as power,
in turn created
another, who will
always think
"I'm not good enough."




The young boy ran through the streets, in horror of what he had just witnessed. In horror of what his older brother's reasoning was for this horrible event. Why brother, why, even though he already knew he couldn't help to ask those questions in his mind, his fear of death was too much. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going, until he felt himself knock into another soft body, lifting his head up he saw the older one staring down at him.

Fear in his young eyes, he slowly backed away from the older, "please brother don't, I don't want to die." On the verge of crying his eyes out, he couldn't help it.

"Hn...you aren't even worth killing," the older said in his always stoic tone, that he had, with that he was gone.




With a loud gasp, he woke up. Sweat dripping down the side of his face, and he looked around the small room that he had called a home. For the longest time, those dreams had haunted him, but never would Sasuke say a thing about them. To think that those dreams, that would wake him so suddenly, is what always fueled him to become the best of the best in Konoha. He looked over to the side and saw the picture of him and his squad, his eyes falling on the one member that was in his mind the strongest and the best. Naruto, he thought somberly in his mind, you are what kept me here, and I won't let you down because of that.

A loud knock at his door is what pushed him out of his deep thought, and he blinked before he got up and answered for the intruder. Quickly he answered and was met by a faceful of pink hair falling his way, and he quickly went to keep he from falling head first on the floor. Realizing what he had done he quickly pushed Sakura into a standing position and turned from her coldly. "What is it that you want Sakura, don't you know I have more important things to tend to, other than you."

"Yes, I am aware of that Uchiha-san, but I thought I should tell you this before he bursted through your door so rudly," Sakura said in return, his coldness no longer had any affect on her, for she was long over her little crush on him.



Uchiha-san, he questioned in his mind, he had been doing that for the longest time since she started using that term. She had started that just after Naruto had left for training with Master Jiriaya, he turned around and looked into her green eyes. "Tell me what, before who busted through my door."

A big smile formed on Sakura's lips and she spun around once quickly, "NARUTO!! HE'S BACK UCHIHA-SAN!"

He watched his pinked hair teammate spin around so quickly, and he felt something in his heart, and it hurt deeply. "Hn," was all that he could say, because all that meant to him was that his biggest rival and best friend had returned even stronger than when he had left. Unfortunatly for him, Sasuke was still the same, the boy that had watched the blonde go up against Garra and win and the one the blonde had to watch be defeated by his own brother.




Itachi sat on a tall tree with his Akatsuki partner, watching carefully as Naruto and Jiriaya made their arrival back to Konoha. Under his cloak, he couldn't help but smile a bit as Naruto return to his village meant that he could have yet another amusing go around with his younger brother. Well, well this should be fun, he thought in the back of his mind as he leapt to another tree, gaining closure on the village that he had turned his back on with the death of his clan.

"Itachi," Kisame said quickly at the younger man, leaping. "We are only back here for the Kyuubi, not some sibling rivalry."

"I am aware of that, but Sasuke isn't," Itachi said in response to Kisame, as he continued to gain closure on Konoha, and the Kyuubi.