TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Machination by SquareBallProduction

[Reviews - 66]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *Sobs* So... this story is almost finished, and soon you'll be reading Invincible! Which is in its tenth chapter, btw. But I DO want 50 reviews before it's finished, so GET CRACKIN'!!! Lol. Please review, though? And yes, there's a lemon, just like I promised you. So... enjoy! ^^ And PLEEEAAASSEEE review!!! Please? I need fifty reviews!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all! SBP
Chapter Eight Part Two
Warning: More Lemons!!!!


“This is where you live?” Naruto was looking at the run-down apartment with something like humor. Sasuke shrugged, his long legs scaling the few stairs in one jump, and opened the entrance door with a flourish.

“Yup,” he answered, and bowed with a mocking grin. “Welcome to my humble abode, Uzumaki Naruto.” Naruto entered the darkened hall and followed the detective up the stairs and to his own apartment, opening the maduro door - well-lighted, Naruto liked that - and for the first time he saw what the detective’s home was like.

The small area looked like someone had attempted to clean it a long time ago. Dirty clothes and dishes piled up everywhere and Naruto stared with raised eyebrows. The Uchiha was blushing - incredibly - but Naruto liked it. Maybe not the mess, or the tiny room you had to navigate, but he liked the happy atmosphere and the large windows opened to admit as much natural light as could manage. Most of the windows didn’t even have blinds. “I like it,” he said at last. “I like the ambience of it.”

At first Sasuke didn’t know what he meant, but when he mentally compared his apartment to Naruto’s clean, dark one, he realized the teacher had meant the atmosphere, the light, and he grinned again. “Yeah,” he said, tossing his keys on a counter that looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a year. “So do I.”

Naruto set his bag down, holding the few belongings he’d managed to get, and sat gingerly on the couch, unsure of what exactly he was sitting on. It amused him to see the detective uncomfortable in his own surroundings. “I’ll clean it all up, I promise,” Sasuke said, but Naruto shook his head.

“No,” he answered. “I’ll do it. I need to repay you, anyway, and I like cleaning.” He cast his glance around. “But it’s going to be a challenge,” he admitted, at which Sasuke laughed outright.

“You have work tomorrow, right?” Sasuke asked, and Naruto nodded. “It’s good you got to keep your job.” Naruto nodded again, and the two fell into a silence that Sasuke strove to end when he said softly, “Naruto. Your brother... will you tell me what he did to you?”

Naruto looked up at the detective, who came and sat next to the blonde, and looked at his hands. “I don’t know,” he muttered. “Sasuke...”

Sasuke leaned forward, placing his lips softly on the teacher’s, and Naruto’s blue eyes shot wide open with surprise, then shut them tightly as Sasuke deepened the kiss and he moved slightly away, but didn’t pull away completely. His heartbeat was crashing in his ears - again, his feelings and thoughts were beginning to crowd his head. No, he thought, something isn’t right. This can’t be right. Gaara...

When Sasuke pulled away, they were both breathing heavily. “I’m not your brother,” Sasuke murmured huskily, “And I never will be. What he did is wrong, and I apologize for him. But this... Naruto, it isn’t wrong and there’s nothing you should be afraid of.”

Naruto raised his eyes to Sasuke’s and the detective was startled to see tears swimming in them. “You’re sure?” he whispered. “You’re sure that none of this is... wrong?” At which Sasuke grit his teeth, cursing Gaara for what he’d done to this sweet man who didn’t deserve what life handed to him...

“Positive.” He was kissing Naruto again, and he felt the blonde respond as his tongue gently touched Naruto’s and the body beneath him shuddered pleasantly. He’d intended for it to be short and sweet, just a tiny hint to Naruto of his feelings... now he felt the kiss deepen with hunger and a ferocity he knew he wouldn’t be able to control. Naruto was so trusting, so innocent... he was like a child being released into the cruel and harsh world with no experience. He wasn’t intending for this to go so far, he wanted to show Naruto little by little that there could be love without fear, life without Gaara... Naruto had wrapped his arms around Sasuke’s neck, pulling him ever closer, and Sasuke’s nimble, skilled fingers rapidly dipped inside his shirt, carressing the sensitive nipple that quickly hardened. He was rewarded with a light, childish moan. He allowed himself a small smile as he gently, slowly, lifted Naruto’s shirt up and froze. Naruto, confused, tried to sit up but Sasuke pushed him back down and tugged the shirt over his head. “Jesus,” he whispered.

Scars and bite marks riddled Naruto’s chest and shoulders, some healed, some not. Naruto, realizing what Sasuke’s shock had been for, turned his head away with an unreadable look in his eyes. He traced a still-healing bite mark on Naruto’s shoulder, making Naruto cringe with something obviously not unfamiliar to him - pain, Sasuke reasoned, or remembrance, or maybe embarrassment. Gaara inflicted these wounds, felt this weak and beautiful thing writhe beneath him, made him bleed, made him cry, gave him hope before he did it all over again. Someone whom he could call little brother with no irony. “Oh, Naruto,” he whispered, lowering his gaze as he tried to hide something he vehemenately denied weren’t tears, and a lump in his throat. “I’m sorry,” he said, his voice low and gravelly. “I’m so sorry for everything he’s done to you.”

“Don’t do that.” Naruto’s voice, surprisingly forceful, made him look up. “You’re doing the same thing you told me not to do,” he continued. “Remember, Sasuke? You said not to blame it on myself because there was nothing I could’ve done to prevent it. Now you’re doing the same, you’re blaming yourself for what Gaara did to me.” He gave him a sweet smile. “So now I’m going to give you your own advice,” he said softly. “Nothing you could’ve done would have prevented this. Don’t feel guilty and don’t feel sorry, because the past is the past and I really have no intention of returning to it.” Sasuke stared quietly at him, wondering where this sudden show of strength came from, but decided not to think too hard about it. “A lot of things like this happened to me,” Naruto murmured, “But I don’t want you blaming yourself. That’s over and, as far as I’m concerned, never happened. Okay?”

A small smile slowly spread over Sasuke’s face. “Okay,” he answered softly, leaning down to kiss the small blonde beneath him. This time their tongues met with an equal desperation, a wanting both strove to meet; as Sasuke ran his tongue over Naruto’s he felt something, a small bump, maybe, and moved his tongue over it again. It was swollen, slightly. Yet another sign of what Naruto had gone through. He would’ve clenched his teeth, anger returning, but found it hard to concentrate or even think through kissing Naruto. His hands flitted along the small waist, the buttterfly-light touch making Naruto shudder and twitch. Both of them had become aroused - that much was obvious - but Sasuke wondered how far he should really go. Naruto was so scarred, he’d been through so many bitter experiences, what if Sasuke ruined their relationship, or Naruto began to view him as another Gaara, caring only of seeing him hurt...?

“Sasuke.” Naruto whispered, tugging at his arm. “Sasuke, what’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry,” he answered softly. “I just....” leaving the sentance unfinished he sat up. Naruto did also and looked, confused, at the detective. “I...” he tried again, then shook his head. “I don’t want to see you hurt again,” he mumbled finally.

Naruto blinked at the raven-haired man next to him, then smiled. “Oh, Sasuke!” he said laughingly. “Is that what you think? By doing this you’re hurting me? No -” his arms slid around Sasuke’s waist and he put his chin on his shoulder, feeling the black hair brush his face gently. “I choose to do this,” he said, his voice tickling Sasuke’s ear. “And what I do with my body is of my own choosing. You won’t be hurting me. Trust me.” He nuzzled the side of Sasuke’s face. “The first time I saw you,” he said softly, “I knew there was something about you. You -” he let out a little laugh - “You and your partner, Sakura, you were questioning me. You were so beligerent, so cocky. I thought you were rude as hell. And then you asked me out. I was so worried that Gaara would come home, discover me gone, but I went anyway. I thought you were intruiging.” He paused then, a long significant pause. “I guess what I’m trying to say, “ he went on finally, “Is that I’ve loved you from the beginning, Uchiha Sasuke, and that anything you do is fine with me. In fact, you’ll be doing the exact opposite of hurting me.” He glanced with concern at the detective, who had been silent the whole of Naruto’s speech. Softly he touced Sasuke’s cheek. “Sasuke?” he said.

Sasuke turned to look at him. He was smiling slightly, a tiny curve of his lips that sent a shiver down Naruto’s spine. “Wow,” he said. “I never expected that from you.” A blush bloomed across Naruto’s cheekbones. “Yeah?” Sasuke murmured, twisting his body, “I’ve loved you a long time before I ever met you.” The puzzled look in Naruto’s wide blue eyes told him he didn’t understand, but frankly Sasuke didn’t care right then. Their lips met, and Sasuke ran a hand through Naruto’s spikey blonde hair as his other slid down. He sensed more than felt the tented area of Naruto’s loose jeans and his own raging arousal. His fingers found the jean button and undid it as Naruto’s own fingers did quick work of the buttons down Sasuke’s shirt. As he opened it, revealing Sasuke’s muscled, tone chest, he gasped rather than said, “I’ve never done this before.”

Sasuke paused and said, “What?”

“This.” Naruto blushed. “I mean, I’ve never wanted it before like this. Never.... participated like this.” His fingers splayed across Sasuke’s chest and he gazed innocently up into the dark black orbs, burning with desire. “It’s kind of fun,” he said in such a childish way Sasuke laughed, and he looked a little hurt at being laughed at. Sasuke caught Naruto’s hand with his own.

“Glad to see you having fun,” he growled down and Naruto giggled, then gasped as Sasuke’s hand slid inside of his jeans. For a split second, only a reflex, he cringed, and Sasuke yanked his hand back.

“No,” he said, shaking his head, “Don’t stop. Please.” His fingers were playing on his chest, pleasantly tickling them. “You’re very pale,” he said, sounding concerned. Sasuke shrugged, his mood returning.

“I’m not much of a suntanner,” he answered, then let out a startled yelp as Naruto grabbed the edges of his shirt and, yanking down, pushed their lips together. Naruto laughed at the look in his eyes even as he kissed him, and Sasuke gave him a mockingly annoyed look. Again, his hand found itself at Naruto’s waist and, as he gently grasped Naruto, the blonde’s back arched enticingly, pressing their flesh close. Sasuke stroked him through the underwear and was rewarded with a moan, long and wild. With one movement he jerked the jeans and underwear down and the clothes pooled around his knees. Naruto was trembling slightly - from what, Sasuke didn’t know, but he didn’t let that faze him as he lightly trailed the length of Naruto’s erection. The blonde beneath him jolted and Sasuke bent to kiss him, this time to hear the little gasp of pleasure he let out. Naruto’s fingers dug into Sasuke’s forearms as the fingers gently stroked and carressed him, squeezing and manipulating with skilled knowing. The blue eyes were shut tightly, the teeth clenched, but it didn’t help to contain the gasping moan and the way his narrow hips pressed closer to Sasuke’s knowing touch, even as he tried not to. Seeing the conflict, Sasuke whispered, “Don’t try to fight it, Naruto, it’s only nature,” at which Naruto opened his eyes to look up at him, then a jolt ran through his body.

“It -” he gasped, unable to think, much less compose a sensible-sounding sentance with the breathless sensations building up inside of him, “I--” He cut himself off to utter a long, loud cry, and Sasuke felt something warm in his hand.

“See?” he mumbled with a smile. “It’s not so bad, is it?”

Naruto could only incoherently shake his head, still taken by the aftershocks of his orgasm, probably the first he’d ever experienced without pain, and with his full consent. It was almost like dating a high school student, Sasuke mused distantly. A used, spent high school student who had been taken advantage of far too many times. He wiped off his hand on the couch cushion and didn’t wonder how he was going to get it off later, didn’t care. He had eyes only for the blonde beauty beneath him, sprawled out, nude, vulnerable and yielding. It made his blood burn with aspiration, with a yearning that matched Naruto’s in scope.

There was a rustling of cloth, and a moment later Naruto felt something infinitely hard against his opening and his eyes fluttered open to look into Sasuke’s dark ones, filled with lust and intentions. Naruto didn’t protest. Instead he pulled the detective close, his body stiffening slightly as Sasuke entered him, ever gently. So different from Gaara’s harsh and painful love. So different... he bit back a moan as he was penetrated with agonizing slowness, his shaft rubbing against Sasuke’s warm, flat stomach. As delicious as it felt to plunder Naruto’s endlessly hot and tight depths, Sasuke couldn’t resist stopping to watch the blonde’s sweet face. Completely different from the frightened, timid look of before, Naruto’s face was set in lines of pleasure so intense it could’ve been mistaken for pain if not for the ever-desperate moans. Involuntarily Naruto’s legs wrapped around Sasuke’s thin waist, pulling him ever closer as the pounding sensation brought them both to the same inevitable conclusion.

With a grunt Sasuke shoved in hard, and from deep within him Naruto felt a white-hot boiling sensation, so deep he felt he could cough it up if he really tried. The two stayed that way, Sasuke’s weight driving the smaller man into the cushions, before Sasuke quietly pulled out, leaving Naruto with the old empty feeling, and collapsed next to him. They were silent, aside from the heavy breathing in the apartment. Naruto was a bit squashed between Sasuke and the back of the couch, but he didn’t mind. Finally Sasuke rolled over and looked at the teacher, whose eyes were closed, and wondered if he was sleeping. Naruto opened his eyes, his dazzling ocean-blue eyes that blinked up at Sasuke, and smiled. Suddenly unable to breath, Sasuke grinned, if only to hide the fact that Naruto had taken his breath away.

“I think I’m going to like it here,” Naruto whispered.

Sasuke, staring down at the small blonde man he’d fallen in love with, said softly, “I’m going to love it.”