TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Machination by SquareBallProduction

[Reviews - 66]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I have tried to put emotion into it... but this story is already completed so I'm reluctant to change it. >
Chapter Three Part Four
Warning: Major lemons

Naruto, unaware of the events going on with his brother, had gone to bed early but was woken - for once - by Gaara coming home. Normally he never woke up, Gaara was so silent, but this time he had a strange gait and stumbled several times heavily, causing Naruto to awake.

He found Gaara in the bathroom with a red rag, red water and red shirt - he rushed forward, placing his hands on Gaara and they came away red - he gasped, “Gaara! Gaara, what happened? Are you all right?”

Gaara pushed him away insolently, snapping, “Go back to bed, Naruto, it’s only a scratch,” but his brother had the gall to shake his head, grab another rag and dab it on Gaara’s ‘scratch’ - Gaara grabbed him by the arms, smearing him with blood, and said angrily, “I said go to bed. Did you not understand me, Naruto? Or maybe you just don’t care?”

Naruto, startled into silence, shook his head slightly, the rag, wet with blood, clasped tightly in his fist. Gaara’s scowl deepened and his eyes had an ugly look. “You care about me, don’t you?” he said softly, and waited for Naruto’s little nod before continuing, “You love me, right?” Again Naruto nodded and Gaara shouted, making Naruto jump in his arms, “Then get to bed!”

Naruto bolted, the rag still in his hands, and slammed the door after him. Gaara calmly picked up the washcloth and began to clean up the wound where Sakura’s bullet hit him. Thankfully it had only scratched him, just barely missed his arm, but it still was painful as hell and there was blood everywhere. He really hoped that he’d gotten none of the blood on the woman or the surrounding areas. His eyes narrowed thoughtfully as he rewet the washcloth, causing a red pool in the sink. If they tried DNA testing, he could disappear and the blame would fall on Naruto, the one closest to matching the DNA. He was, after all, a suspect and hadn’t told the police about him - Gaara stopped what he was doing and glanced sharply toward the door. Or had he? He set the rag down and opened the door. Naruto’s body made a trembling bulk in the bed. Gaara sat next to him on the bed and put an arm - his uninjured one - on Naruto’s waist. He felt his brother’s body stiffen beneath the thin comforter. Remembering certain nights, certain incidents, some years ago and some recent, Gaara allowed himself a small smile as he carressed Naruto’s slim waist through the thin sheets. He felt the small body beneath him tremor. He remembered salty tears mixed with blood as he inflicted both pain and pleasure upon the man of whom he had complete and unconditional control over. Tonight, he told himself, tonight I will get my answers and with them, pleasure. His hand, seemingly petting with random became purposeful and sensuous and he could feel a shudder resonate through his hand as it traveled through the lean body. With one flick of his wrist he flung the flimsy sheet aside - what little protection it provided - and observed Naruto, trembling and vulnerable, curled into the fetal position, invitingly below him. He bent over the little body and gently, with unnerving tenderness, kissed the pale cheek that twitched at his slightest touch; then he was twisting Naruto’s head around so that the large, tear-filled blue eyes were staring into his own red ones, his eyes of both a blankness and an anticipation of pleasure and pain that made Naruto cringe as he saw the meaning in those eyes. “No,” he said then, his voice coming out low and trembling, but loud in the silence. “This is wrong, Gaara.” At which Gaara tensed visibly; he repeated: “Wrong?”

Naruto stiffened beneath him, sensing the anger he’d arisin in his brother. “Wrong?” Gaara repeated again. “No, Naruto, there you’re wrong. There is nothing - nothing - wrong about this, nothing whatsoever.” He looked down at the small and trembling body, so vulnerable, so yielding. “We are brothers,” he continued, “What better bond is that? We are blood, you and I, and we belong to each other. No, Naruto, this is right. More right than anything else in this world.” And when Naruto flinched at Gaara’s slight smile, Gaara chuckled, and the throaty laugh conveyed his intentions.

He brought their lips together, his hands cupping the pale flesh of Naruto’s cheeks, and as he deepened the kiss, bruising Naruto’s vulnerable lips, he forced his tongue into Naruto’s mouth, into the wetness that lay beyond Naruto’s clenched teeth; he tightened his grip on Naruto’s jaw and with a whimper of pain Naruto opened his mouth, allowing access to Gaara; his tongue slid hotly into Naruto and the body beneath him made a small whimper of protest around the invading, yet not completely unwanted, object. He bit down hard on the tongue and Naruto’s scream came muffled and he gagged as blood backtracked down his throat. Gaara pulled back and allowed Naruto to roll on his side, hacking up the blood that had almost suffocated him. The off-white sheets beneath him became a splattered pattern of crimson droplets as he coughed.

He smiled grimly as Naruto drew in a deep, ragged breath. “You act so new at this, little brother, though you’re not.” Naruto said nothing beneath him. “In a way it’s a turn-on,” he whispered throatily to him. “How many times have we done this, you and I, and you still manage to maintain whatever shred of innocence you have left.” He saw Naruto shudder, ever so slightly, just enough to pass the average person’s gaze but not Gaara’s sharp eyes. Maybe, he thought a bit distractedly, pain is not something you can get used to so easily.

As though reminded of the task before him, he bent down, bending his arms at the elbows to control his elevation above the unyeilding body. He kissed Naruto’s neck, then bit down hard, his sharp inscisors breaking the skin and Naruto let out a small cry as tiny rivulets of blood trailed down his shoulder and onto his chest as a sob convulsed him and he unwillingly arched his back, burying Gaara’s teeth further into his skin; again he let out a strangled sound of pain as Gaara disengaged his teeth from the skin. He kissed the trail of blood, creating smears and shockingly red lips against his pale skin as he left butterfly kisses over Naruto’s stomach. There was traces of his own blood smeared on Naruto’s arms, and the sight of the dark crimson liquid served only to make Gaara more excited.

He wrapped his fingers around Naruto’s engorged shaft and manipulated it, working his fingers expertly and as he did so, Naruto let out an unbidden moan as his mind rejected his brother’s actions but his body, betraying him, welcomed it. As Naruto grew under Gaara’s fondling he whispered: “Naruto.” Naruto did not answer and instead let out a tiny whimper. “Naruto,” Gaara continued, his voice soft, gentle, coaxing. “I need to know something.” He could sense that Naruto was listening, even if he could not muster the strength to answer; as his fingers became soaked with precome he said, “I need to know about those two detectives you spoke with.”

Even as Naruto stiffened Gaara’s grip tightened, causing a gasp, part surprise, part pleasure, and part unexpected pain. “Tell me, little brother,” he said as he became violent, his actions growing fast and rough. “Did you tell the detectives about me?”

“Aaaagh!” Naruto cried out as Gaara cupped his genitals and squeezed so hard it brought tears to his eyes. “G-Gaara, don’t -”

“Tell me,” he said tightly. “Did you tell them about me? I know when you’re lying, Naruto, so you’d better be honest if you want this to end short and sweet. If you don’t...” he let the sentance hang, with its obvious unspoken meaning sinking in and Naruto cringed.

“No,” he said in a gasp. “No, Gaara, I swear I didn’t - I didn’t mention a word to them - Aagh!” He cut himself off as Gaara penetrated him with a single finger, and squeezed his eyes and teeth shut as it crooked inside of him, feeling that one sensitive area and making Naruto groan with pain or desire, it was indistinguishable; and then the digit was gone, leaving him with an odd empty feeling, a feeling that was so completely wrong and so right all at once.

And then he cried out - one long, rather high-pitched cry that ended with a grunt as Gaara filled him, not for the first time, but he could remember... - the pain, and the blood, as Gaara had been to big for Naruto to accomodate and he tore, the delicate skin parting and he wondered if he was going to die, he’d never felt pain so intense before - he remembered that as Gaara penetrated him now, the memories of the nights coming unbidden and the sheet below him became soaked with his tears.

Then Gaara’s voice, rough and calloused sounding as he spoke from above: “What’s wrong, little brother? This isn’t new to you. There should be little pain.” But Gaara didn’t understand - it wasn’t the pain, not really, not even the pleasure that he inflicted; rather the memories of the pain, of the blood and of the tears, and Naruto couldn’t stop crying as Gaara thrust into him, shoving his body further into the already filthy sheet with his weight and his thrusts. Naruto moaned again, his voice muffled by the bed, but the pain was nothing alike that of which he’d first experienced, the first time he’d ever felt Gaara inside of him... His breath hitched in his throat and somehow, somewhere, he mustered up the strength to force out of his parted lips: “I didn’t tell them Gaara, please, please stop!” his plea ending in a near howl as Gaara intensified his attack, slamming into him up to the hilt.

Gaara chuckled lowly, a sound which sent chills down Naruto’s spine. “This isn’t about them, little brother, not anymore,” he murmured with a small smile as he once again reached to grasp Naruto’s hardened shaft between his fingers. A voice, high and child-like, cried out, and Naruto didn’t even realize it was his own until it left his throat, and the wild moan only seemed to serve to make Gaara even hotter, more frustrated. As Gaara’s fingers toyed with him - as they fingered the sensitve little areas that felt as though earthquakes of indescribable pleasure were crashing down upon him, as he slammed once more into Naruto, he felt deep within his bowels a white-hot sensation, one he’d felt before, one he’d known and almost at the same time felt his own climax. Gaara continued to thrust even after Naruto’s come splayed his hand, the warm and still twitching shaft beneath his fingers spent, and pulled out. Again the feeling was odd and Naruto whimpered. Gaara got up, not bothered at his nudity or Naruto’s at all, and went into the bathroom. He cleaned himself up, the blood, both his and Naruto’s, and the already drying creamy whiteness, then took and swathed his arm in bandages. It had thankfully not caused him too much pain as he made love to Naruto. Naruto... He glanced into the room. Naruto’s contour was trembling, convusling uncontrollably, and Gaara tossed him a clean, damp rag. Naruto gave no indication he’d seen the washclothe and Gaara, finishing his arm, walked back to Naruto and began to bath him in the rag. Naruto was limp, unresponsive, as the washclothe slid along his flesh. He whimpered once and Gaara tossed the rag into a bin closeby. Leaning over the small body, he kissed Naruto’s ear, scarred by previous bite marks. “Good night.”

Naruto did not answer - Gaara was not expecting him to. Instead he prodded Naruto up, long enough to change the sheets and throw them into the bin also, replace them, and let Naruto fall back onto the bed, spent. Gaara slid in beside the warm body and snuggled close. Naruto was unfeeling as Gaara’s arms slid around him, pulling him close, breathing in his scent and the smell of spent sex. “Sweet dreams,” he whispered into the ear, and still got no answer.

Naruto recalled sharply the number on the television, that day, when he’d seen all those dead women - the police station, he could call, leave an anonymous tip, no one would be the wiser - he would ask for Detective Sasuke -

“Naruto.” He froze; Gaara leaned over him, and kissed his jaw bone. Even that little gesture, that little tiny brush of the lips, was enough to send electricity throughout Naruto. “I love you, little brother,” whispered his brother.

Naruto was silent.