TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Slaves Life For Me by AlwaysAlone

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto or any of the original characters of Naruto. I do not write this for money I write souly for my enjoyment and that of others.

Warning: there is a bit of sexual content in this chapter, but not much.

Enjoy
Yoko stood outside the giant doors of the prince’s doors shivering. Her raven black hair reaching her knees matching well with her red kimono, extravagant dragon designs gracing it’s silky surface. It was terrifying. Every month the prince of the Sand village had 10 girls and 10 boys randomly picked from the village and brought to his home. From those 10 boys and girls he picked one of each to be his servants or slaves. The village was a wonderful place to be… if you were not one of the 10. Yoko was one of them. Behind her stood 7 more girls and beside her stood a line of 8 boys. So far two from each group had been examined and both from each group had been sent away.
Yoko trembled even more… what if she was picked? She had heard awful rumors about the prince sometimes using his chosen ones to be his slaves in bed. She was a virgin… and she did not want to lose it in such a manner even if it was to a prince. The doors opened and Yoko took in a breath. It was her turn to enter the prince’s chambers… Slowly she walked forward hoping deeply that she would not be chosen.

Prince Gaara sat on his pillows waiting for the next girl to arrive. He had just let go the second boy. He hoped that this girl would be more satisfactory then the others. His red hair and darkened eyes made him look as hollow as he felt. He had slowly been recovering from the issues he had had as a child and his blood lust, but when his sister Temari was suddenly killed along with his brother Konoku, he was even more hollow and stone hearted as ever. He soon found that though stony he was lustful and so he had a program started to keep him entertained. Not only that… but when he was with his slaves, perhaps concubines was a better word, he felt again. He hoped this girl wouldn’t disappoint him…

As Yoko entered the room where the prince sat she tried to calm herself and stop her shaking. She did not want to anger the prince with her obvious fear. She had had her head bowed down in respect to Prince Gaara as she entered but now lifted her head to look at him. Her eyes widened when she realized just how handsome he was, but the sudden attraction was replaced once more by fear as she looked into his cold stony eyes. It was all she could do to stand without shaking as Gaara stood.

Gaara walked a bit closer to the girl. She was dressed beautifully and her hair… how he wanted to run his pale hands through it… but he hid his attraction to the young girl and proceeded as he always did… “Remove your kimono girl…” He ordered. He watched as the girl’s head jolted up from the face down position it had returned to after he stood. “I said… remove it…” He said again with a threatening edge to it.

“H-hai…” She replied before complying and shyly sliding her kimono off her shoulders and letting it float to the ground leaving her in her panties and bra. She watched trembling as the prince’s eyes wandered over her almost naked body. “Stop shaking…” He ordered and she quickly stood still as he walked closer. She shivered as he placed a hand on her cheek running a thumb across her lips. She whimpered as his hand slowly traveled down her neck and to her chest, his fingertips sliding into her bra and caressing her nipple into erection, “Be silent…” He whispered, her face as emotionless as when she entered. His hands continued to travel her body and it was all she could do to not cry. Did he do this to all the girls? Or did this mean he wanted her?

Gaara couldn’t believe how soft her skin was, it was as fine as the silk of her kimono. He ran a hand through her hair and it too was soft as silk. He wanted that silk… his hand traveled down between the girls legs as he moved around to stand behind her and gave a small grin when he heard her gasp of surprise as he rubbed his finger against the soft slightly damp fabric of her panties. Gaara’s grin widened as he whispered in her ear, “Put on your kimono…” The girl nodded and stuttered, “H-hai…” She then knelt down and gathered the cloth of her kimono and put it back on. She stood still after it was on he guessed not wanting to offend him, “Turn around…” She turned and she kept her head bowed as she did. Gaara put her chin between his fingers and lifted her head to look at him, “What is your name girl?”

“Y-yoko…”

“Understand Yoko… you are now mine…” He bent his head down and placed a rough yet gentle kiss on her lips. He then turned around to a guard and ordered that she be taken to a suitable room. It was all Yoko could do not to cry as the guard escorted her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi watched nervously as he stood behind 2 boys. The prince had already chosen a girl and the other girls were released to their joy at not having to go through the experience of inspection evident. So far all boys had been sent back… now there were just 4 left including himself. He took a breath as he waited.
Normally Itachi would have just killed everyone without a second thought and not have to go through such an ordeal, but he had had his Mangekyo Sharingan sealed a while back, and he had been banished to this place. He was not allowed to have weapons, and many of his other jutsu’s had been sealed. He was helpless… as much as he hated to admit it.
It didn’t seem long before the two boys ahead of him had been dismissed… he swallowed as he walked through the doors to meet the prince.