TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The OC's of Yoru by Uchiha Yoru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: These are my original characters that I've come up with.
*some things will change as story develops.
Name: Uchiha Yoru
Age: 21
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 125lb
Blood Type: AB-
Birthday: July 24
Hair: Black
Eyes: black
Village/ Affiliation: formerly Konohagakure
Rank: missing - nin
Mother: Sabure Aya
Father: Uchiha Hajime

Gekkei Genkai
Hoogen = a bloodline limit created by Yoru's grandfather and grandmother. It consists of a blended form of the Sharingan and Byakugan. In the story it is the reason for Yoru no longer being affiliated with Konoha.

Jutsu

Housenka*Henge= A justu that allows him to change into a large three legged pheonix. Technique was learned from his mother.

Katon : Goukakyuu no Jutsu = A fireball justu used by the Uchiha clan. Technique was learned from his father.

Jigyaku no Jutsu = A time reversal jutsu that hypnotises the target and sends their mind back in time to retrieve information. Technique learned while in ANBU.

Life story

It starts with Yoru's grandmother and grandfather. Hyuuga Yoake(paternal grandmother) showed a good deal of ability with her Byakugan while Uchiha Susumu was proficient with his Sharingan. Despite the wishes of both clan leaders the two married. As Yoake was a member of the branch family she had the cursed seal placed on her so that she could never rebel against the Hyuuga clan despite being married into the Uchiha clan.
When their first and only son was born there was a great deal of anticipation from both clans but it soon became apparent that Uchiha Hajime had no ability to use the sharingan or byakugan at all.
By the time Hajime had a son of his own the Uchiha clan was in decline, mired down by strict rules and customs. The woman he married was a former Jounin from Sunagakure named Sabure Aya. Thier son was born at the same time as Uchiha Itachi and the two grew up together. While Uchiha Yoru was an increadible student he was always in Itachi's and their older friend Shisui's shadow and considered to be the baby of the group.
While Uchiha Yoru excelled in taijutsu and genjutsu he never managed to activate his gekkei genkai. When he was 13 the debate between the Uchiha and Hyuuga started up again when it was discovered that Yoru was close to activating what seemed to be a gekkei genkai.
A deal was made between the two clans to test the eyes of the family members in question for the presence of the Sharingan and Byakugan. If the eye contained the ability for sharingan but not byakugan they would remain uncontested members of the Uchiha clan. If the eye contained the abiliy for byakugan but not sharingan then Uchiha Hajime, his wife and son would be transfered the Hyuuga clan as members of the branch family. If the eye contained both then the cursed seal of the Hyuuga clan would put on both Hajime and Yoru but they would remain in the Uchiha clan. If neither were discovered then they would be removed from both clans.
Confident that the predictions of the sharingan and byakugan cancelling one another out were incorrect he offered his own eyes for the study and was permanently blinded in his right eye.
The result of the test was that the two gekkei genkai had merged into a new one to be named Hoogen or Law Sight. This information was kept secret from the general populace and it was decided that it might be better to seal the Hoogen before it could be activated.
Before this happened however; Uchiha Itachi murdered the Uchiha clan, leaving only his younger brother Sasuke alive. Uchiha Yoru was believed killed while on an ANBU pursuit of Itachi where he was decieved by a genjutsu and presumably fell to his death.
His survival was not known until many years later and this is when the main story takes place.