TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Complete Me by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto..but I do own Rissa, Yuki and Ami..My first fic..pairing my OC with an canon character!!
Complete Me

A Kakashi/Rissa story. Note this is a story where you see Rissa on a more serious level..


That was the place that she always sat, right in front of the memorial to all of Konoha's deceased ninja. Never once did she know that I would watch her very carefully merely talking to both her parents Yuki and Ami. Never did she know that I would be tempted to go out there and comfort here. Obito you see I have fallen for this girl all because of you, and that demon that was her brother. The only problem is, for once I can not approach her at all, I can not just simply take her in my arms and hug her. It would tarnish what repuation that I have. What am I going to do she is precious to me, and I can't even tell her that.




Kakashi simply sat there lost in his thoughts about the chunnin, and telling Obito all about her, Kayin Rissa. He didn't even notice the soft sound of footsteps closing in on him from behind, all he heard was the sound of flowers falling to the ground. Slowly the Jounin turned around to be met by the girl taht would fill his thoughts so completely. "Rissa, I didn't expect you to come by here, today."

"You've been watching me here, while I was with all that was left of my parents," Rissa asked, tears appearent in her voice. She was shaking slightly at the thought of the village's biggest bachlor would watch her during her most intimate moment.

"Rissa, I'm sorry I know that I should have turned away each time I saw you...considering," Kakashi began but stopped himself, for he knew that Rissa hated any mention of that day. He watched as she began to wipe her eyes, and look down.

"It's okay, I knew someone was always watching me, I just didn't expect it to be you Kakashi-san," was all that Rissa could say. The was no reason for her to have a defensive nature with the man before her she simply accepted that for once. She walked up beside Kakashi and sat down, "today is my mothers birthday...I was just bringing her some of her favorite flowers."

"Gardenias," Kakashi asked looking at the boquet that Rissa had, and looked up at her and saw a small smile on the woman's face.

She nodded and took a deep breath almost smelling the air, "oh yes Gardenias..boy she would always have the distinct smell of Gardenias. I remember my mother so clearly, and her smell so much."

"It has been hard I can imagine," Kakashi said simply to the woman beside him and he watched as she nodded.

"I've lost everything in my life, Kakashi, everything important. The only thing that would ever matter to me would be Gardenias and my father's weponary. I don't let anyone get close to me, I can't for their sake..I just don't want to loose them," Rissa said slowly and then let out a small sob. "This is all that I have of my parents, a stupid memorial..and flowers. I can't even honor my name by becoming a Jounin, out of my fear."

He watched as she just simply cried in front of him, baring her soul and feelings to him. In his mind he told himself that he could feel anything for her, even if this girl could be the one to complete him. He watched as her tears came down like two small waterfalls, and he bit his lip, "I understand your loss, but you don't see the good part of your loss. That one gift that your loved one leaves you," He lifted his Hiate above his eye to reveal the Sharigan eye that he possessed. "All because I lost my best friend I gained an ability that no one else in the village has."

"My parents didn't leave me anything along those lines," Rissa said biting back her soft tears, but looked up when she heard a small scoff. "What?"

"You have no clue, Your mother was the swiftest and most caculating of the entire village and your father was one of the best swordsmen. You possess both qualities Rissa, don't you see that," he said to her simply. "Also, you have and amazing spirit, you fight even when you shouldn't."

Now it was Rissa's turn to scoff, "I fight to protect myself, my heart, so I don't loose anyone else. I don't want to find that one who completes me..only so I can watch them die or leave me."

Kakashi took this opprotunity to pull down his mask and kiss Rissa softly on her lips, "maybe if you and fool those spirts above, I can be the one to complete you and you the same for me."