TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Life not Worth Living by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I finally decided to type this up n_n I hope you like it!

Warnings: Slightly gorey. Shoujo-ai

Disclaimer for whole story: I do not own Naruto
Foot steps. Lots of them. They echoed throughout the small town, blood curtling screams being heard as well as the stone streets become red with blood.

"ITAI-CHAN!"screamed a woman with long pink hair and soft blue eyes. She knew nothing about what was going on, only that people were being killed and her beloved Itai was nowhere in sight.

Four hours passed, there was no more screaming, no more footsteps. No, only the womans and one others who was currently out of site. "Itai-chan...she can't be dead," the girl whispered, her searching become more frantic as she manuevered around the dead bodies of her friends and family. The next thing she found was not what she wanted to find, it was quite the opposite.

A light brown haired girl stood over a body with a katana drenched in blood. She slowly turned around, blues eyes meeting brown. "Itai-chan..." she whispered, stepping forwards cautiously, expecting the said woman to kill her.

Suddenly the chocolate colored eyes softened, and a smile spread across her pink lips, "Ne, Taikou-chan, it's funny how everything is going to end...isn't it?" she whispered softly, adding a slight chuckle as she brought the bloody katana up.

Taikou frowned, "Itai-chan..." she whispered, getting ready to feel the cold blade pierce her chest, but nothing. She looked up to see Itai making the blade hover over her chest, "NO ITAI-CHAN! I LOVE YOU!" Taikou screamed.

"I love you too...Taikou-chan," she said, her smile widening as she made the blade plunge into her chest, falling back as the blood started to seep out of her. Taikou ran to her side, Itai kissing her with the last strength she had, with her last breath before falling lifeless into a pool of her own blood.

Tears started streaming down Taikou's face as she stood up and ran. She had to get away from the pain.



Three Years Later...

A woman ran clumsily through the streets, holding many books as she attempted to get to the academy to give them to Iruka.

When she reached the academy she tripped, the books falling out of her arms onto the ground. She sighed and looked up at a brown haired man who was in the middle of teaching his students. She blushed, "Gomen, Iruka-sensei..." she whispered, making herself stand up and brushing herself off as she bent down to collect the books.

A blond soon walked in, smiling at the woman, "Taikou-chan, you really should be more careful," he laughed.

Taikou smiled weakly, "I know, Naruto-kun..." she whispered, handing the books to Iruka who smiled brightly at her, making her face turn even more red.

Iruka laughed and patted her on the back, "Don't worry Taikou-san, mistakes happen, atleast you got the books here, ne?" he chuckled. She nodded happily before turning around to leave with Naruto. They both waved a quick good bye, then dissappeared out the door.

Meanwhile at the Akatsuki lair a brown haired girl sat at a table across from Tobi, her emotionless brown eyes staring at the orange mask. Something wasn't right.